7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -127 ) at Washington ( 117 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 231 ) at Cleveland ( -254 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -126 ) at Chi Cubs ( 116 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at LA Angels ( -100 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 130 ) at SF Giants ( -141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

Ugh, screw the weather, I was on Bauer / Pivetta but with the risky Cle weather I switched to Cole / Chaucin

• KindGuy

I have Cole and a Royals stack.

I think Im gonna take a break and play some WNBA starting tomorrow. This shit’s a joke.

• fanturds

really wishing I sacked up and YOLO’d a TB lineup

• Spartaca

@Dunzor said...

Ugh, screw the weather, I was on Bauer / Pivetta but with the risky Cle weather I switched to Cole / Chaucin

I did the same with Cole and Bauer should have just walked away and not read weather reports.

• Jeddy3

Cole is my nemesis.

• Spartaca

Beltre just paid off, needed that.

• cjs5555

@Spartaca said...

I did the same with Cole and Bauer should have just walked away and not read weather reports.

if you don’t already you should follow Kevin Roth…..dude’s been great with the weather reports these past few years. looks like he called CLE game well… I started Bauer hoping the weather would scare others off. Still glad I did it but wasn’t counting on 40% ownership.

• Spartaca

Idiot Kapler take Piveta out 36 points was plenty

• Spartaca

@cjs5555 said...

if you don’t already you should follow Kevin Roth…..dude’s been great with the weather reports these past few years. looks like he called CLE game well… I started Bauer hoping the weather would scare others off. Still glad I did it but wasn’t counting on 40% ownership.

Thank you, I was reading Rotowire and felt good, than read here and thought it might rain.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

this Tex/KC game should be 10-8 by now unfortunately the ump has a strike zone the size of Texas. It is almost like he is trying to handicap their SP awfulness.

• biga0787

God Pham is so bad.

• Bustercherry33

I have a very bad feeling about tonight, I was dumb and stacked the Marlins with the majority of my lineups ugh haha. I think the fact that I am doing great with the other teams – Indians, Mets, Texas, and used Pivetta with every team is making that move look even worse haha.

I have a few questions that I have tried to figure out since I started. I feel dumb even asking but when you stack how important is how close they are in batting order?

I have bought a few lineup creators but still not getting what I really want, well unless I am doing it wrong. I want to pick out the guys I like and make multiple lineups with just those players. I even called Fantasycruncher to ask how to do it on there but talked to someone who wasn’t sure if that was offered haha.

• biga0787

check that. The cardinals in general are shit

• KindGuy

@dbullsfan said...

this Tex/KC game should be 10-8 by now unfortunately the ump has a strike zone the size of Texas. It is almost like he is trying to handicap their SP awfulness.

Really? I’ve been watching the whole game and other than a bad called strike three to ring up Dozier, his strike zone has been virtually flawless.

• Spartaca

Gotta love Milwaukee puts up big runs all weekend (I am in Philadelphia) and then gets shut out by Pittsburgh.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Really? I’ve been watching the whole game and other than a bad called strike three to ring up Dozier, his strike zone has been virtually flawless.

maybe I’ve just had bad timing, been bouncing back and forth and seems like everytime I look Colon or Kennedy is getting a strike called off the plate.

• KindGuy

@dbullsfan said...

maybe I’ve just had bad timing, been bouncing back and forth and seems like everytime I look Colon or Kennedy is getting a strike called off the plate.

Yea, I’ve actually been super impressed by the umpire. He’s not giving Colon or Kennedy any of the edges which is obviously great for those of us who stacked this game. I’ve been screwed so hard this year by incompetent umpires. Robot umps CAN’T come soon enough.

• KindGuy

damnit Whit!

• KindGuy

It even looks like, according to this twitter feed that Kennedy is getting squeezed hard tonight: This guy is a hitters ump for sure

https://twitter.com/RoyalsUmp

• KindGuy

Cole settling down but too late :(

• cjs5555

bye bye pivetta W

• jayzee666

@Spartaca said...

Gotta love Milwaukee puts up big runs all weekend (I am in Philadelphia) and then gets shut out by Pittsburgh.

Yeah, I heard through the grapevine that the Pirate’s pitcher was getting cut if he had another bad game. Seems like a good guy so I played 3 Brewers. I figured I would use my powers for good for a change!

• KindGuy

I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.I will never stack the Royals again.

• KindGuy

I hope Hunter Dozier gets sent down just for that pathetic AB. What a joke of a player.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Yea, I’ve actually been super impressed by the umpire. He’s not giving Colon or Kennedy any of the edges which is obviously great for those of us who stacked this game. I’ve been screwed so hard this year by incompetent umpires. Robot umps CAN’T come soon enough.

not that it’s helping any. I guess Kennedy and his like 9 K might be helping anyone rostering him, baseball so freaking weird.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.