7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -127 ) at Washington ( 117 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 231 ) at Cleveland ( -254 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -126 ) at Chi Cubs ( 116 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at LA Angels ( -100 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 130 ) at SF Giants ( -141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• txdave41

@Spartaca said...

Gotta love Milwaukee puts up big runs all weekend (I am in Philadelphia) and then gets shut out by Pittsburgh.

Against a crappy pitcher at that. Of course, I stacked them.

I should have just stayed away. Looking like this damn weather is going to destroy my night as I got plenty of Dodgers. Baseball seems to be 100% random these days.

• biga0787

Wel 2-4 of the cardinals have a chance to strike out again that’s a plus

• cjs5555

lookout….cleveland bullpen doing their thing

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

probably won’t be enough but great job by Cole to somehow pull 19 points out of his ass with 7 IP after that awful start.

• Spartaca

@dbullsfan said...

not that it’s helping any. I guess Kennedy and his like 9 K might be helping anyone rostering him, baseball so freaking weird.

I started Kennedy on 2 lineups, he has a pretty decent record vs Rangers

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

also the Royals are a hot mess, pretty sad Texas doesn’t have about 15 runs right now.

• KindGuy

@dbullsfan said...

probably won’t be enough but great job by Cole to somehow pull 19 points out of his ass with 7 IP after that awful start.

That was great but unfortunately, too late.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

bases loaded Degrom up, Rosario on deck 1 out…..Is it bad I’m hoping for a K for Rosario’s sake.

• KindGuy

@dbullsfan said...

bases loaded Degrom up, Rosario on deck 1 out…..Is it bad I’m hoping for a K for Rosario’s sake.

Wish there were 2 outs. Maybe then, that idiot manager would realize how stupid it is to bat your pitcher anything other than 9th.

• cjs5555

wily peralta in the game for KC. this might get ugly

• cjs5555

@elementasrat said...

Wish there were 2 outs. Maybe then, that idiot manager would realize how stupid it is to bat your pitcher anything other than 9th.

at least degrom made contact

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Rosario sucks, really should have just pivoted off of Roasio/Cole in cash. Pivetta was my top pitcher and I went with the 2 studs and just crammed in cheapies. Now need a miracle from Maybin/Gorkys just to break even for cash.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

wily peralta in the game for KC. this might get ugly

lets hope

• biga0787

Thanks Pham for making me eat my words…

• jayzee666

Damn, I am just on a crazy hot streak now. I can’t believe no one is PM’ing for plays to avoid. I am one of the best at what I do!! Companies should be knocking my door down to do a podcast!

• MisterMister

Goldie stays hot! Choo and Beltre no way!

But I had Cole.

FMLx30.

• KOTN26

• Spartaca

Well at least the Phillies won Pivetta didn’t deserve that 9th inning. I had Molina so the 4 I lost on the W I got 5 from him in the 10th. The only good stuff for the whole night.

• Spartaca

Astros keep Cole out of the loss column.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Spartaca said...

I know I had a bunch of Dodgers against Chatwood, luckily I changed them like 5 minutes before the game, I forgot Russell on the Cubs at SS in one lineup so got stuck with the zero.

It’s okay anyone who thought it might be okay to play Ryan Braun batting 3rd a guy with high temps or Nolan Arenado in Coors also got 0’s.

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Dammit I have Bellinger in my best lineup. I think it should still hold on to min cash at least.

• cjs5555

@jtkucheck said...

So I kind of referenced that this would be the case on page 1…

i missed that…didn’t get on here until late. why did you think that? i figured, pitcher’s park, 10k/9 and he’s been way better against RHBs and SF was rolling 6 RHBs plus pitcher.

• biga0787

Suarez meltdown is awesome about now. He’s only guy left too hurt me. So of course he has too

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Caleb Smith being PH for in the top 5, this is why I hate NL pitchers

• cjs5555

@dbullsfan said...

Caleb Smith being PH for in the top 5, this is why I hate NL pitchers

he was also at like 90 pitches already with shaky control. i am somewhat happy he lasted 4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).