7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -127 ) at Washington ( 117 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 231 ) at Cleveland ( -254 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -126 ) at Chi Cubs ( 116 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at LA Angels ( -100 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 130 ) at SF Giants ( -141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SkateFiend

I would be on track to win 10 bucks if I had Pivetta instead of Mikolas in my Mets stack.

• biga0787

This coors game needs to f’ing end. It’s about to just screw me

• KindGuy

ROCKIES ARE TERRIBLE.

• jtkucheck

@cjs5555 said...

i missed that…didn’t get on here until late. why did you think that? i figured, pitcher’s park, 10k/9 and he’s been way better against RHBs and SF was rolling 6 RHBs plus pitcher.

Because he is a young pitcher, and young pitchers are creatures of habit.

He was put on the bereavement list last week and then asked to immediately come back and take his normal turn after being away from the team and not in his normal routine.

Of course I played Mikolas and this Giants stack is doing me no good, but the Smith implosion was somewhat foreseeable.

• cjs5555

@jtkucheck said...

Because he is a young pitcher, and young pitchers are creatures of habit.

He was put on the bereavement list last week and then asked to immediately come back and take his normal turn after being away from the team and not in his normal routine.

Of course I played Mikolas and this Giants stack is doing me no good, but the Smith implosion was somewhat foreseeable.

well, nice call. i’m just happy i’m cashing several lineups with 100% smith. mesoraco and kipnis my stars tonight.

• biga0787

How in the hell do the giants take Suarez out with 79 pitches in the 7th cause he walked a guy…

• jtkucheck

@biga0787 said...

How in the hell do the giants take Suarez out with 79 pitches in the 7th cause he walked a guy…

Agreed. Bochy over-manages sometimes- likes to live in the glory years of Affeldt/Romo/Lopez/Wilson in the bullpen, it doesn’t quite work as well with the Dyson/Melancon/Watson combo.

• KindGuy

So I tried a new strategy and it didn’t work out welll. Only things that went right were Odubel and that Herrera kid on KC….. lol

• KindGuy

Just gotta stick to my strategy for a month. I’m gonna stick to my process until the all star break. Hopefully I can win a GPP.

• biga0787

Strickland is just trash

• KindGuy

Wow, Giants.

• kirby34

Wrong topic.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.