8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -123 ) at Texas ( 114 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -117 ) at Minnesota ( 108 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 187 ) at St. Louis ( -205 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 130 ) at Arizona ( -141 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 196 ) at Oakland ( -214 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 235 ) at LA Dodgers ( -258 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 108 ) at Seattle ( -117 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bucherpsu08

If the weather channel app’s future radar is remotely accurate, they won’t be playing any baseball tonight in DC.

• casper

@madmanjayWV said...

Has it been confirmed who is following Ryan Stanek tonight? Is it Yarborough?

yea thats whats listed

• EricQ23

brewers gonna crush the rook?

• dsoglin33

@Pandamonious said...

They’re both chalk, but yes, Flaherty more so. The majority of my line ups are built with both. Too good of spots for them at too good of a price.

Have to cue it up…

Not a bad idea to throw them both out, yeah. Been on Kershaw for a little while now even with a hefty price tag. Solid Gif usage.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Unico mentioned it earlier, but I’m really, really starting to like the Royals and building with them more and more. Kikuchi seems to get blasted by teams who have seen him before. Throw in that bullpen, and the platoon advantage for most their best hitters…Dare I predict double digits?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@EricQ23 said...

brewers gonna crush the rook?

They looked out of sync yesterday… at the plate and fielding. Little things that you pick up at the ballpark but you miss on television…

Anyhow could have been just the travel, first day, etc. I have a couple of Brewers stacks, SD bullpen must still be feeling the effects of a 4 games Coors series and if Allen only lasts a couple it could get ugly

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Unico mentioned it earlier, but I’m really, really starting to like the Royals and building with them more and more. Kikuchi seems to get blasted by teams who have seen him before. Throw in that bullpen, and the platoon advantage for most their best hitters…Dare I predict double digits?

The royals and the Dbacks are my teams this evening. I haven’t heard a ton of noise about the Dbacks (and it might be because it’s a really obvious spot?), but senzetela is pretttttty bad agasint lefties.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Might be out there today, but my favorite stacks are the D-Backs, Cards, Royals, Jays, and Indians.

Flaherty, Woodruff, Bailey, Anderson, Happ, Kelly are the arms I’m rotating. Sneaking in a little bit of JV and a little bit of Corbin. Hesitant on Corbin, but I’ll be kicking myself if the game plays and he goes out and puts up a 30 spot tonight after investing heavily yesterday and getting burned.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Unless he gets BABIP in his favors there is the opportunity for some good innings there. Last couple of games I watched him he wasn’t fooling anyone.

OTOH I have way too much B Anderson but at least he is a GB pitcher :)

Have a bit more than 10% KC stacks. Maxed the mini-max.
    Pitchers are Verlander (25%) Kershaw, Woodruff, Flaherty, B Anderson, Keller and 5% Hamels

Threw a single bullet in the bigger contest and it’s a BOS/CLE/KC combo

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

My ancillary stacks that I’ve been using most are twins, rangers, indians, marlins thus far. Trying to work some more jays in there.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Yup. Own % projections still have Kikuchi at 24%….. smh
    That is crazy

May change my single bullet to a KC full stack since my hitters don’t lock for a while.

• zline34

@captainwacky said...

My ancillary stacks that I’ve been using most are twins, rangers, indians, marlins thus far. Trying to work some more jays in there.

I wish they would come out with some tournaments where it’s 1-2 players max from each team on huge slates.

• zline34

One Off Single Entry Series. $100 buy-in. 10.000 ppl. Select one player from each team. Pitchers batting counts towards total score. Highest owned players score is cut by 50%. Lowest owned players score is doubled.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

One Off Single Entry Series. $100 buy-in. 10.000 ppl. Select one player from each team. Pitchers batting counts towards total score. Highest owned players score is cut by 50%. Lowest owned players score is doubled.

That would be an outrageously sweet format, actually.

• dsoglin33

How likely is it they play in Washington today?

• yisman

@KevinRothWx
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    ⚾️☔️ ATL literally surrounded by rain. That upstream band is weakening some, so maybe that fades enough to play through, but definite delay chance still.

4m4 minutes ago
    More
    ⚾️☔️ Last but not least we have WASH. Pouring now with lightning in the area, looks better upstream, but similar to last night more storms could still fire. If more pop in that box it would be trouble.

@KevinRothWx
    10m10 minutes ago
    More
    ⚾️☔️ CIN will at least see some light rain, does look like the heavier stuff from this batch will hold north, but wouldn’t be impossible to see more storms fire.

• am03wins

@am03wins said...

Tonight seems like one of those Dietrich nights. Don’t ask me why, because I couldn’t tell you.

If I was a tout I’d tweet this immediately

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@am03wins said...

Welp

Good call. Not going to lie, I disagreed. Game is far from over, but I would have banked on Suarez or Puig before Dietrich.

• dragon1952

So Cincy has been the worst offense so far in June with a MLB low batting avg of .216 and just 41 runs scored…..6 fewer than the next closest…..and here they are teeing off on Verlander :^ /

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Good call. Not going to lie, I disagreed. Game is far from over, but I would have banked on Suarez or Puig before Dietrich.

Well… way early but maybe, just maybe, the weather factor plays in my favor tonight as the rain threat scared me away from a 65% Verlander to a 25% Verlander and 45% Kershaw

• me_mike84

well….on to the late slate. thx verlander!

• mciama2000

@yisman said...

yeah, dime time stacks of the bad teams for sure

it’s pretty much throwing away money but if I can get all 30 teams, it’s worth it.

Achievements were awesome last year. It’s still better than nothing but last year was so easy. I posted about it. For $1.75 a day you got 101 crowns (daily checklist plus 1 crown for a dollar), and it all still counted towards your other achievements, of course.

Over 3k crowns a month just from doing the daily checklist (one was a league contest, one was playing two contest types, I think). They didn’t have dime contests IIRC or it would’ve been even cheaper.

I was playing pretty heavily but the ROI for someone just setting aside a small amount for DFS each month was off the charts.

Achievements have been great for me, only play about 50 cents a night. Between nba/nhl playoffs and mlb will gain about 40k in crowns plus monthly rewards to put towards football season.

• depalma13

How does John Hicks not have a single and 2 RBIs? I know I watched him get a single and 2 RBIs before he was thrown out at second. The score is 4-1, but DK has him with a zero.

• mr_papageorgio

Keller done. Would have liked a few more points but 15 isn’t bad for his price.

• marker0357

only 2 earned runs against Keller since Pitt has 3 errors. Yikes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler