7:35 PM EST : SF Giants ( -141 ) at Atlanta ( 130 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -114 ) at Milwaukee ( 105 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 206 ) at Chi Cubs ( -226 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -126 ) at Texas ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -103 ) at Kansas City ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 262 ) at LA Dodgers ( -290 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Bats – Det, Hou, Mia, Pit, Tam, Tex

Pitching – Lester, Odrizzi, Hammell

• Waffles1962

Is anyone taking Kershaw or would ownership/price keep you off him? I was looking at 10-20%.

• winnerchickendinner

Cleveland and Baltimore playing tonight? weather report looks bad.

• Barnold89

These prices for Mets players on fd are ridiculous. Understood it’s Kershaw at home, but at or just above minimum price? No respect- from a braves fan

• bucherpsu08

@winnerchickendinner said...

Cleveland and Baltimore playing tonight? weather report looks bad.

Probably not if these storms are as bad as they are anticipating.

• Jaredmlevitt

@Barnold89 said...

These prices for Mets players on fd are ridiculous. Understood it’s Kershaw at home, but at or just above minimum price? No respect- from a braves fan

Flores as a punt isn’t bad. He kills lefties and is only 2.2 on FD. Yes, I know Kershaw isn’t a regular lefty, but anything can happen.

• superjon

@Waffles1962 said...

Is anyone taking Kershaw or would ownership/price keep you off him? I was looking at 10-20%.

Too expensive for me.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

updated my spreadsheet! Give it a look and let me know your thoughts/critiques!

http://www.knuckleslurve.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/6_19.xlsx

• Barnold89

@Jaredmlevitt said...

Flores as a punt isn’t bad. He kills lefties and is only 2.2 on FD. Yes, I know Kershaw isn’t a regular lefty, but anything can happen.

That’s what I was thinking

• firepimp

Taking the 200 bucks I won on my first ever entry in the PGA and putting it to use in all the large and single entry stuff tonight. Cannot believe I won in PGA and I had no clue wtf I was doing, fanduel gave me a free entry so I made a b.s. lineup of guys names I liked and entered it into a 1 dollar single entry and the large 4 dollar. I came in 10th in the 1 dollar out of 12,000 and 101st out of 65,000 lmao.

Tonight’s my night boys. Gonna be stupid with it why not.

• nateW

@firepimp said...

Taking the 200 bucks I won on my first ever entry in the PGA and putting it to use in all the large and single entry stuff tonight. Cannot believe I won in PGA and I had no clue wtf I was doing, fanduel gave me a free entry so I made a b.s. lineup of guys names I liked and entered it into a 1 dollar single entry and the large 4 dollar. I came in 10th in the 1 dollar out of 12,000 and 101st out of 65,000 lmao.

Tonight’s my night boys. Gonna be stupid with it why not.

I would just keep the 200 bucks and call it a year, lol. No way you are getting that lucky again this year with this shit according to my own experience. But that’s just me.

• SA16

Play Flores

• sports667

Every time I avoid games with a lot of rain expected they always play and crush me. Still worried about the ton of rain near Baltimore this afternoon. Lots of flood warnings in the area.

• fanturds

@bucherpsu08 said...

Probably not if these storms are as bad as they are anticipating.

I’ve seen days where it has rained 2-3” at Camden Yards and they were able to play that night. That said, in that case the rain stopped by 4 PM.

If the rain comes sooner they might play. The official NWS discussion was not encouraging…..an absolute shitpot of moisture ready to fall as rain.

• RobertoTomba

I really like the Express (8:05 – 8:15) games on FanDuel. And, they’ve even added a $2000 single entry tournament (usually, I just see a $250 Mini-Bunt tournament).

Now, I wish I hadn’t told everyone (hoping no one notices it)

• panters

@jon2anderson said...

updated my spreadsheet! Give it a look and let me know your thoughts/critiques!

Looks good to me Jon. Straight forward numbers without the fluff! Thanks for your hard work.

• mnstone14

Thoughts on seattles offense tonight?

• mataug21

@mnstone14 said...

Thoughts on seattles offense tonight?

Love Seattle’s offense. Also am tempted to go all in on Peacock. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

• ejamiec

@mataug21 said...

Love Seattle’s offense. Also am tempted to go all in on Peacock. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

2nd seattles offense, also

• rog11sm

my first build today was lester/peacock with seatlle stack wit a 2nats and a ray
    time to start making some chnges

• firepimp

@nateW said...

I would just keep the 200 bucks and call it a year, lol. No way you are getting that lucky again this year with this shit according to my own experience. But that’s just me.

I don’t think you realize who I am and how much I play DFS mlb lol.

• ericgeo18

What the hell lineup did the Giants just put out. Have to reconsider my Giants stack with this order.

• feekdogg

This means nothing, but I’m ice cold again, so why not. When I was coming out of my Nyquil-induced slumber this morning, my first recollections of my dreams included Kershaw getting shelled, but Jose Altuve was the man doing the shelling. I realize Houston doesn’t play LA, but I’m playing Altuve and not playing Kershaw. I’m probably throwing away money, but if I’m right, I can freak a few people out.

• TBforPrez

@ericgeo18 said...

What the hell lineup did the Giants just put out. Have to reconsider my Giants stack with this order.

Just saw it too. I think Belt is a great pick tonight so I’m going to still roll with him. Maybe ownership will be cut down by his lineup spot?

• Mrmet8692

Anyone think the Braves going to play tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler