7:35 PM EST : SF Giants ( -141 ) at Atlanta ( 130 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -114 ) at Milwaukee ( 105 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 206 ) at Chi Cubs ( -226 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -126 ) at Texas ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -103 ) at Kansas City ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 262 ) at LA Dodgers ( -290 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gravitymaze

@Barnold89 said...

These prices for Mets players on fd are ridiculous. Understood it’s Kershaw at home, but at or just above minimum price? No respect- from a braves fan

So hard to quit dfs baseball. But only playing a few lineups today. Most consist of Mets players that hit well against lefties with nice ISO and the rest. If I lose I lose hard but if they succeed. Then yep good money.

• Grambus

Kershaw/Lester LU is DEADLY

• jackflak55

I am developing a new strategy. I noticed from tracking my results that the more time I spend building lineups, the worse I do.
    I have found that if I build lineups for the next day before I go to bed, don’t listen to pods or read the Grinddown, and only make changes due to weather or players being out, I do much better.
    Has anyone else had the problem of overthinking it?
    How do you deal with it?

• raymond333

hmm, Ramirez or Donaldson tonight? I have Donaldson in a TOR stack, but Ramirez has been hot. Any input?

• beastdog325

Thinking about playing Single Entry GPPs to avoid the 150 team onslaughts. You guys play that in a safer way or shoot for the moon normally?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

taking a risk pairing Gossett with Kershaw hoping he can get me at least 10 points because that lineup with Kershaw looks so sexy.

• hcassidy

@raymond333 said...

hmm, Ramirez or Donaldson tonight? I have Donaldson in a TOR stack, but Ramirez has been hot. Any input?

Well Jose Ramirez is also 2B eligible at least on DK. So if playing there go both.

• hcassidy

EE or Zimmerman is my question. Zimmerman has been deadly against LHP but when EE streaks he streaks and goes bananas.

• gravitymaze

@jackflak55 said...

I am developing a new strategy. I noticed from tracking my results that the more time I spend building lineups, the worse I do.
    I have found that if I build lineups for the next day before I go to bed, don’t listen to pods or read the Grinddown, and only make changes due to weather or players being out, I do much better.
    How do you deal with it?

Research baseball sabermetrics. Rotogrinders has a great PlateIQ beta once you know what the terms mean.

• firepimp

@jackflak55 said...

How do you deal with it?

You’ve just graduated from the Amatuer Busch League into the intermediate stages. Welcome son, welcome

• fanturds

the 2nd line of storms in chicago is traumatizing to dipshits like me who won some nickels at golf and can’t wait to throw them away

whatever.

scared money don’t make money

• sports667

Anyone playing Lester worried about a rain stoppage?

• iron_tactics

Welp, wonder what the “wtf ABC stack was the play” will be today.

• TheRyanFlaherty

The delays in these lineups is starting to get annoying, especially when trying to make lu’s n multiple sites. Can’t really delay things much longer, but it’s tough making decisions without Seattle/Houston.Planning on paying up for pitching, so really, just one tweek in a batting order has the potential to open things up….

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ll be locked into Roth as Matt Kemp is a lock for me tonight

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@iron_tactics said...

Welp, wonder what the “wtf ABC stack was the play” will be today.

Probs Reds since I’m rolling Odorizzi in Arcade and I never play Rays as a fan

• fanturds

@sports667 said...

Anyone playing Lester worried about a rain stoppage?

im worried, but that is why alcohol was invented

• keephustlincuz

@hcassidy said...

EE or Zimmerman is my question. Zimmerman has been deadly against LHP but when EE streaks he streaks and goes bananas.

Play both. Cle Sea stack with Peacock by any chance?

Edit… Thought that said zimmer. EE all day.

• hcassidy

@keephustlincuz said...

Play both. Cle Sea stack with Peacock by any chance?

Edit… Thought that said zimmer. EE all day.

Its DK and that is my issue, can only put one of them in and they both should have great nights.

• keephustlincuz

@hcassidy said...

Its DK and that is my issue, can only put one of them in and they both should have great nights.

BABIP and Hard hit data for the last 7 days say EE. Do you think you get an ownership drop because of the weather?

• dmob84

@keephustlincuz said...

BABIP and Hard hit data for the last 7 days say EE. Do you think you get an ownership drop because of the weather?

Yes

• iron_tactics

We’re at lock and…..I immediately regret every player I drafted

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks Houston for that timely information.

• dmob84

@Epignosis said...

Thanks Houston for that timely information.

What info?

• ejamiec

@dmob84 said...

What info?

guessing their lineup order for today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler