7:35 PM EST : SF Giants ( -141 ) at Atlanta ( 130 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -114 ) at Milwaukee ( 105 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 206 ) at Chi Cubs ( -226 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -126 ) at Texas ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -103 ) at Kansas City ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 262 ) at LA Dodgers ( -290 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

most of my action is later but gotta love baseball, Tex//Tor, TB/Cin, and SF/Atl all super low scoring while Wsh/Mia, and Cleveland score all the runs.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man I could’ve played Joey bats over Mallex.

bangs head on wall

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

how is SP ownership early, what are yall expecting Kershaw to be at on DK 35?

• Dirt_Lavert

jbj smashhh

• Dirt_Lavert

@dbullsfan said...

how is SP ownership early, what are yall expecting Kershaw to be at on DK 35?

I’m thinking it could be more in single entry. Met’s implied total is like sub 2.5, crazy low.

• eatmyturf23

@Epignosis said...

I loaded up on Seattle.

Yeah, I did too haha.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yeah, I did too haha.

Cruz with four homers against a guy even the Detroit Tigers fans hate is too tempting to pass up.

• winnerchickendinner

Well being at the top was fun while it lasted.

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Baltimore needs to stop giving out hits, it will have the effect of icing Kluber’s arm haha. Keep him out there munching on IP and K, please!

No, seriously, Baltimore… that’s enough now. I need Kluber to keep pitching, this is getting outta control and he’s going to be rested with 5 IP, 56 pitches, and a win in hand with 11 runs here. This is stupid, let him pitch dammit! $#@$!

• eatmyturf23

@Epignosis said...

Cruz with four homers against a guy even the Detroit Tigers fans hate is too tempting to pass up.

Absolutely. And you gotta at least sprinkle in Cano in front of him for some LHB action and the mini-stack there.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yeah, I did too haha.

I’m still waiting on Cano, Seager, Cruz and Grandal with Kershaw and my scratch off tix in Gossett who will probably determine whether I make any money or not tonight combined with Kershaw doing what he should do.

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

need Kluber to keep pitching, this is getting outta control and he’s going to be rested with 5 IP, 56 pitches, and a win in hand with 11 runs here

Munch munch much, 6ip and QS locked in (barring a surprise), whew.

• NewsboyMoriarty

Scooter Gennet,the man,the myth,the LEGEND!

• Dirt_Lavert

Man I should’ve kept Scooter. I was onto something with the Reds lol. Rays killing me. Guna come down to one more AB more Longoria (most likely).

• eatmyturf23

@NewsboyMoriarty said...

Dang, thought we were looking at a dong there. Scooter is so damn tilting, at least for a guy who didn’t roster him on quad-dong night. Thankfully just a double and a run scored. (still good).

• eatmyturf23

Jesse Winkler singles in a couple runs for the Reds hahahaha.

Dirt — did you sneaky stack the Reds after all?

• NewsboyMoriarty

He’s been good value against mediocre righties and worse. I missed the lotto night as well.

• jackflak55

I went with Kluber and Estrada. It seemed smart at the time.

• Dirt_Lavert

@eatmyturf23 said...

Jesse Winkler singles in a couple runs for the Reds hahahaha.

Dirt — did you sneaky stack the Reds after all?

Nope I took them out sadly. I had Schebler Winker Scooter Hamilton Duvall stacked in one build but I didn’t run it anywhere.

Pretty much came down to time but I had some random stacks built. Had a toronto one too with bats and Smoak which blows, really hopin SEA blows up and somehow isn’t over 30% lol

• hcassidy

@NewsboyMoriarty said...

I have Scooter but he is paired with my Giants stack to be contrarian! wrong stack

• eatmyturf23

Man, I’ve watched the last 2 AB’s with Thames against Cole. Cole is just confounding him, good speed and placement (98mph on that last swinging SO). Still waiting for that Cole implosion here, ugh. At least I captured Shaw’s homer earlier.

• firepimp

I have scooter and Votto, I also have Dickerson who is actually letting me down for once when I roster him, especially against Feldman.

Is what it is. Liking the points tonight so far lots of lower stuff and I own the higher stuff but alot of zeros especially with my Toronto guys not doing shit either.

Innings still left so we shall see but I’m barely holding on and getting moody about it and I never get moody about baseball lol

• cjs5555

@jackflak55 said...

I went with Kluber and Estrada. It seemed smart at the time.

i’m sick of being burned by estrada

• Dirt_Lavert

Saw Sogard on second and got really excited. Really scraping for points with Mallex Longo and Sogard contributing a solid 6 combined so far.

I’m like 10 spots out of last lol

Seriously MIL wtf, you’re down three. Let sogard try to steal :/ FFS

• eatmyturf23

@firepimp said...

I’m barely holding on and getting moody about it and I never get moody about baseball lol

I’m always moody about baseball, hahahahaha.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).