7:35 PM EST : SF Giants ( -141 ) at Atlanta ( 130 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -114 ) at Milwaukee ( 105 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 206 ) at Chi Cubs ( -226 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -126 ) at Texas ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -103 ) at Kansas City ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 262 ) at LA Dodgers ( -290 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

and of course Anibal Sanchez comes out looking like he is back in a Marlins uniform

• Dirt_Lavert

O’s take everyone out and give Kluber 3 more K for the CGSO.

Worst case scenario for me. Makes having Kershaw worthless.

• eatmyturf23

Wow, Kluber K’s the entire side in the bottom of the 9th for the 3 hit CG shutout. Nice.

edit: Holy smokes, 49.45 DK points. 70 FD points.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

kluber just misses the 50 burger….had I just not played lindor an his 0 for 6 I could have gone from lester to kluber.

• eatmyturf23

Impossibly frustrating to have a 1B slot take a 0. Thank you Thames. You had a prime matchup tonight against Cole who can’t control LHB’s, but you let him dominate you with 3 K’s (well the last one was from the pen, even worse). Wtf.

• Dirt_Lavert

And my Butera pick hits. And I played Zunino in the SEA stack. hmmmmmm. Tough night for me to say the least lol

So hard playing one lu in MLB.

• eatmyturf23

@Dirt_Lavert said...

And my Butera pick hits

Yeah, you talked him up to me, good call dude.

• Lathum

Peacock getting squeezed. He basically struck out Kris Davis 3 times, even Davis was surprised the first two weren’t called.

• Mrmet8692

anyone think 149 is good enough to cash a single entry on FD?

• jackflak55

@walkoff9 said...

kluber just misses the 50 burger….had I just not played lindor an his 0 for 6 I could have gone from lester to kluber.

When exactly did the “-burger” terminology enter the lexicon?
    I first remember the guy with the funny ears on Red Zone channel say “fifty-burger” a few years back. Now, it seems like people throw out “-burger” with regularity.

• cjs5555

johan camargo ended up being a wonderful punt for me at 2B with 10 DK pts

• Dirt_Lavert

Theoretically you could’ve played Kershaw and Kluber in cash and just taken Butera and like Johan Camargo and Raburn for value. They all went 4 x or are at least close.

I realistically should’ve kept building around Peacock. He was the clear play and definitely some legit chalk.

• cjs5555

now THAT was an anibal sanchez inning….2 BB’s, HBP to load the bases….

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

johan camargo ended up being a wonderful punt for me at 2B with 10 DK pts

I was just seeing he had another hit.

My 2 value plays of the night were him and Butera. Damn. Should’ve trusted the gut.

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

now THAT was an anibal sanchez inning….2 BB’s, HBP to load the bases….

And Motter gets out

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

and now the Braves just unloading on the Giants bullpen.

• hpatel1089

LETS GO BELLINGER!!!

• Dirt_Lavert

Bellenger double dong.

The one time I pick on Wheeler it was in TEX and he killed it. Stayed away the last times and will get screwed tonight with Kershaw not having to go far.

And I won’t get lucky like these Kluber people. No way Kershaw goes more than 6-7 now.

• cjs5555

man…i’ve got a dodgers stack with Cole/Kershaw…Turner/Bellinger/Pederson/Grandal/Kike….Baez (10 pts), Almora (11 pts) and Polance (10 pts) as the off plays. This thing might have some legs.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I only stayed away from Kluber because of the weather.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Turner and Bellinger (2) go back to back now for the Dodgers, lets just hope Mattingly is on bored with Francona in letting Kershaw pitch deep tonight.

• cjs5555

and i’ve got an ATL stack with big fat 0’s from Bryant and Dickerson.

• cjs5555

@dbullsfan said...

Turner and Bellinger (2) go back to back now for the Dodgers, lets just hope Mattingly is on bored with Francona in letting Kershaw pitch deep tonight.

I’m sure he is considering he manages the Marlins

• Mrmet8692

@dbullsfan said...

I am confident that Mattingly really cares…given that he is now the manager of Marlins. NBA must be over huh

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

I’m sure he is considering he manages the Marlins

oops lol, whichever former player they currently have managing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).