8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 115 ) at Chi Cubs ( -125 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -171 ) at Minnesota ( 157 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 230 ) at Houston ( -253 ) —- T: 7
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( -137 ) at Kansas City ( 126 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 141 ) at Colorado ( -153 ) —- T: 11.5
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -106 ) at San Diego ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 154 ) at SF Giants ( -167 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• biga0787

@keephustlincuz said...

For some reason the lineups i make the night before seem to do the best most of the time. I always try to leave the lineups alone unless the player is not starting.

My best line ups are made at lock or before and never touched again. The constant tweaking I always do too much and try to fit pieces I think I need

• Beckhams3Fingers

Because, you know… ATL is usually good for 11 runs. FML

• dragon1952

Welp in the last 60 secs Sale has blown up, Freddie Freeman strikes out so that Markalis can’t get one more AB and the O’s pinch hit for Peterson :^ /

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Everything I read today said fade Rich Hill. Why?

$6,600 for a guy I used to pay $9k+ for?

I went 43% and Hill has 22.5 DK points and currently qualifies for the win. That’s a massive return.

• NarrowJ

@Epignosis said...

Everything I read today said fade Rich Hill. Why?

$6,600 for a guy I used to pay $9k+ for?

I went 43% and Hill has 22.5 DK points and currently qualifies for the win. That’s a massive return.

I think most people have grown frustrated with Roberts’ short leash on his starters. I definitely still play Stripling and Maeda, but other than that I tend to stay away.

• MisterMister

Okay so Bregman reaches second base, THEN goes off the bag and is tagged out. technically shouldn’t that be a double since he reached the bag first??

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

I think most people have grown frustrated with Roberts’ short leash on his starters. I definitely still play Stripling and Maeda, but other than that I tend to stay away.

For sure- I’ve been burned many times by Dave Roberts. But $6.6k? Come on. That’s an absurd price. He’s cheaper than Dereck Rodriguez!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Of course, I’m high on Dan Straily tonight, so maybe I don’t know anything.

• Spartaca

@biga0787 said...

Does anyone else overthink it. I make lineups early and somehow always change them later and it never seems to work. I always tell myself I won’t and then do. I’m going to stop reading and listening to stuff cause that’s what gets me off guys I like. Freddy peralta today. It changes everything

Yes, you are spot on.

• NarrowJ

@Epignosis said...

For sure- I’ve been burned many times by Dave Roberts. But $6.6k? Come on. That’s an absurd price. He’s cheaper than Dereck Rodriguez!

Just sucks his ceiling has to be 90 pitches. He definitely could’ve went back out there in the 7th. Meanwhile, old ass Justin Verlander is out there throwing 122 pitches tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t know what in the world Straily is doing out there.

• Lathum

My Coors stack with Sal Romano and Blackmon- Arenado- Story-Desmond is looking pretty tasty right now.

• Spartaca

Arenando and Desmond, this is a good inning.

• Fiery

damn, stacking the rockies really paid off.

• rttemple

I hate Coors Field. Ruins MLB DFS, especially when I fade it lol

• jaf373

One of those nights where I wish Coors didn’t exist. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

• mnstone14

so my rockies stack is paying off, just wish i didnt have to settle on kc to make them fit.

• Lathum

Rockies may score 25 runs tonight

• jayzee666

You all can thank me. I went with the Mets side of Coors. One or two with Story. I would have shut down COL if I picked them. At least I will pick up some extra FPPs on DK with that dime contest they had. Checking to see who I want to shut down tomorrow

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Since I had like 70% Hill on the $2 20max in my only Coors stack on the $55 I paired DRod with…. f’ing Straily that gives up 4 runs and gets ejected
    I mean ALL my other pitchers are 🔥 and this dude had to ruin that lineup
    Smh

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

f’ing Straily that gives up 4 runs and gets ejected

Why was he ejected?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Why was he ejected?

http://www.knbr.com/2018/06/19/posey-hit-straily-ejected-as-tensions-boil-over-in-marlins-series/

• gaelicgirl

Thanks!

• Lathum

Lowrie and Pinder completely dragging down my Rockies lineup that has GPP winning potential

• KindGuy

@Pandamonious said...

It’s going to hail for 2 more minutes then it should clear out. Then maybe some light rain a little bit after that, then it’s supposed to clear out again. I don’t see how they won’t get the game in.

I know this is kinda late but Congrats on the huge win last night! I knew I had recognized that name somewhere lol. Always nice to see a fellow forum poster take the big one down!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).