7:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( -153 ) at Toronto ( 141 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 139 ) at Atlanta ( -151 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 132 ) at Chi Cubs ( -143 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( 103 ) at Minnesota ( -111 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 147 ) at St. Louis ( -160 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 132 ) at Arizona ( -144 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 215 ) at LA Dodgers ( -236 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Posey’s gonna be the catcher to have on the late slate. Let’s see Garlick and Posey in the winning LU. $5,400 in total salary.

• Njsum1

@cjs5555 said...

I went to an Indians spring training game a couple years ago, was sitting on the line in RF. About halfway through the game, Kipnis came out and left the game, stopped by our seats and gave his shoes to a little kid sitting next to me. I thought what a great guy, he made that kid’s year…. I played Kipnis the other night, got a zero. Tonight faded him. and he goes off.

Jason Kipnis seems to me like a gentleman and great ambassador for the game – for that I have great respect. From a DFS perspective he is dead to me!!!

I didn’t play kipnis his first big game 4 games ago when he broke out of his 3 year slump. 🤔 Went with Maldonado and Van Meter as my cap savers who were fine yet not Kipnis. Then I passed the game after when he went 0fer.

Yet it seems like the Indians kinda believe him and keep hitting him Cleanup versus righties and still let him hit 6th versus lefties. Many moons ago he was capable against lefties. So I’ve been on him the last 2 times out. Not all in but had him at like 50% last game and 30% tonight.

He’s been ok lately and on the road in Texas seems like a get right spot and dk essentially giving him away. So I said to myself…

• Spartaca

@MrMadness001 said...

People try to get creative and may start a reliever on Draftkings as an SP2 to save money. You are basically hoping you pick a long reliever who gets a chance at 3+ IP and can strikeout 4-6 batters for min price. It’s definitely not a +EV thing to do.

thank you, I figured that was the thought but did not know if it allowed.

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

I went to an Indians spring training game a couple years ago, was sitting on the line in RF. About halfway through the game, Kipnis came out and left the game, stopped by our seats and gave his shoes to a little kid sitting next to me. I thought what a great guy, he made that kid’s year…. I played Kipnis the other night, got a zero. Tonight faded him. and he goes off.

Jason Kipnis seems to me like a gentleman and great ambassador for the game – for that I have great respect. From a DFS perspective he is dead to me!!!

If I was at the game right now I’d be throwing shoes and anything else I could pick up at him after the double dong tonight lol

That’s an awesome story though, I love seeing guys do stuff like that. I remember a few years ago when McCutchen was still a Pirate they were playing at San Diego and he gave his gloves to some kids in center field after the final out and they looked as happy as I’ve ever seen anyone.

• SkateFiend

I just had to play Kipnis, Jose Ramirez and Willie Calhoun in at least one lineup. Ownership was on those players were going to be sky high and they would break the slate if they went off.

I faded Wilson Ramos when he went on a mini tear and paid the price for it.

• Njsum1

The Marlins turned back into a pumpkin.

• am03wins

Rich Hill out after 1 inning with an injury

• ASitar

I hope Hill’s 6.25 points hold up in the late slate

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Stupid Marlins taking the W away from Ponce

• yisman

Rich Hill ruined the rest of my lineups

always the risk with him that he’ll tap out early (or if he doesn’t, Roberts will pull him after 5), but this was such a ‘safe’ spot

and the other pitching options were not good

yet another good play goes awry

• LetsCash

Of course Rich Hill is out. I’m so sick of this…

How am I on the wrong end of these things EVERY TIME?

PPD games, injuries. I try to tell myself, itself always tomorrow. But this seems to never end.

And has it even sprinkled in Chicago? Every weather report I saw had that game as I wash out. This was supposed to be the FIRMEST no play on the slate.

• zline34

Ha just looked at Rich’s lineups on FD and he played Scherzer in 100% of them. Sneaky Rich Hill at it again.

• me_mike84

@LetsCash said...

Of course Rich Hill is out. I’m so sick of this…

How am I on the wrong end of these things EVERY TIME?

PPD games, injuries. I try to tell myself, itself always tomorrow. But this seems to never end.

And has it even sprinkled in Chicago? Every weather report I saw had that game as I wash out. This was supposed to be the FIRMEST no play on the slate.

I agree. Such bullshit. im in a really good spot to move up more money in the $15 contest and now thats out the window. Always getting screwed in mlb

• samuri8

I’m going to join the chorus of complainers…I had my one-off narrowed down to k. Hernandez or Chris Taylor. Guess who I chose? Sitting at 155.8

• SkateFiend

Greinke and Heaney getting rocked offset Hill’s untimely exit.

• me_mike84

@samuri8 said...

I’m going to join the chorus of complainers…I had my one-off narrowed down to k. Hernandez or Chris Taylor. Guess who I chose? Sitting at 155.8

im at 153 with taylor and rich hill

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).