4:10 PM EST : Boston ( -136 ) at Kansas City ( 126 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 112 ) at Houston ( -121 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 114 ) at Atlanta ( -124 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 160 ) at San Diego ( -175 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -101 ) at Colorado ( -109 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( 184 ) at LA Angels ( -202 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at Seattle ( 125 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -205 ) at Arizona ( 188 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tbird05

I’m wondering if FD does it on purpose at this point…or they don’t care on the weekends.

The 3-gamer at 1pm was mostly filled at 10am. One of those is a 7 inning game….

annnnnnd they made (5) 4pm games largely irrelevant by not including them and making tiny contests for the ones that do.

The main side contests are also much smaller for no reason at all.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Chris Bassit $11.3??? I do not understand Draft Kings pitching algorithm at all. Yesterday you have Ray, Burnes, and Bauer for far less and Degrom, Cole, Rodon etc.. are often barely $10k and often in the $9k’s. That being said early slate:

Pitching is putrid at best: Can’t pay 11.3 for Bassett, won’t pay 9.5 for Ross. I guess Wood and Nola and maybe a little Manoah.

Bats the usual suspects: Jays, Red Sox and Twins. I also think the Rangers smash Dobnak today who has been awful.

Cheap one offs in good spots: Moreland, Mckinney, Tony Kemp, McGuire if he starts at catcher

• ifthethunder

Split slates today on DK. I think I like this better than a giant 15 game slate that lasts all day and into the early A.M. That said, I have a half hour to get early lineups in.
    ~

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Unico the slap filled already, I hope you were able to get some entries in.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Good start for me. 100% Kemp

• zovyn

No Lindor, No Love.

• ifthethunder

@MickyD10970 said...

Good start for me. 100% Kemp

I would have played him if I had read your post before 1:05. I have Luis Arraez (again) and Stevie Wilkerson (min-priced for salary porpoises).

OTOH, Adam Duvall and my Miami stack are going off nicely. I didn’t have Duvall yesterday, but as we all know, baseball is streaky. 4 homers in 2 days, and it’s only the bottom of the 3rd!
    ~

• jjwd

Duvall is Babe Ruth!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wily Peralta is back on our lives

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

Unico the slap filled already, I hope you were able to get some entries in.

Just threw a handful in the $18
    No time this morning…

Went with mostly Wood/Manoah w some Kemp 1-offs and a lot of Pirates as Quantrill is pitching on short rest

No Duvall/Lindor no high finish it seems like

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

1 H 2 BB and 1 HBP and the first inning is not even over…. last game was not a turnaround game for Wood it appears

• jayzee666

@Unico10 said...

1 H 2 BB and 1 HBP and the first inning is not even over…. last game was not a turnaround game for Wood it appears

At least all my hitters with 0s are not being outscored by my pitcher for once!

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

I have Wood in 2 and Nola in 2. So far they are not helping my nice batting lineups.
    ~

• TheRyanFlaherty

Thanks for destroying my parlay Marlins. Took the over/under to 11 too, and it looks like it’s gonna be f’d because apparently the Marlins are the greatest offense ever for a weekend…oh well…

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Put Nola in the camp of pitchers who can’t pitch without cheating it looks like.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Nola lighting my lines on fire.

• yisman

Nola destroyed my 1:05 lineup and my 4:05 lineup

lighting money on fire today

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I have Wood in 2 and Nola in 2. So far they are not helping my nice batting lineups.

Holy crap. I was actually winning tickets after Miami – Baltimore. So much for that.

P.S. The Vegas for this was 7.5 o/u.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Angels are so scared of Wily Peralta, they won’t even put out a lineup.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Angels are so scared of Wily Peralta, they won’t even put out a lineup.

Hard to blame them.
    ~

• TheWeeIceMan

Great start, Gomber. Had to make an early dinner reservation, I guess.

• txdave41

Woke up to see my 193 score couldn’t even cash a double up. And everyone magically except me magically knew to avoid Votto on the night he got ejected. Cash games are so ridiculous now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).