3:45 PM EST : Miami ( 119 ) at SF Giants ( -129 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -115 ) at Pittsburgh ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 174 ) at NY Yankees ( -189 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 183 ) at Washington ( -200 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 227 ) at Houston ( -249 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 108 ) at Kansas City ( -117 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -106 ) at Colorado ( -102 ) —- T: 11.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bfwl3434

@iron_tactics said...

Initial thought, Felix and Price. Felix will probably give up a couple HRs to Stanton and like……Idk fuckin Neil Walker or some shit and strike out the rest

Whats funny is I have Price and Walker in the first lineup I made. No Felix though.

• bucherpsu08

I paired Suter with Kuhl from the same game. Weather looks bad though so I’ll probably have to make adjustments later.

• superjon

Yup Lions stack was the play

Shame I have the wrong ones and Kluber is a bust.

• rickkain29

Price & Morton all the way.

• jtkucheck

Damn Derek Holland coming out fire at 6% owned

• feekdogg

2 game afternoon slate on FD over. Hanson + Luchessi. Ouch.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-june-20-2567671

• feekdogg

Royals lineup tonight simply based on position eligibility on FD:

3 2B, 2 SS, 2 3B, 1 C, 1 OF.

Not that they are real stackable, but boy, your options are really limited if you wanted to go that route.

• txdave41

So bascially everyone that was great last night sucked today. Gotta love baseball.

• biga0787

I’m having a really hard time today. Deciding what I should do. Nothing is jumping out as must play. Besides coors and that really leaves you struggling pitcher wise

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

I’m having a really hard time today. Deciding what I should do. Nothing is jumping out as must play. Besides coors and that really leaves you struggling pitcher wise

On DK for GPP’s most of my line ups I’m starting with Price, a varying 5 man NYM stack, then 3 one off value plays. Then I’m picking my 2nd pitcher. It usually leaves me with the ability to play Junis, who I don’t really love tonight, but he’s probably the highest floor/ceiling guy below Price’s price. I’m not really in love with anything. I’m not that big on the Rockies, Yanks, Sox, or Astros tonight. I really want to stack the Brewers and play Meadows, but I need a weather update.

• biga0787

I really want to play nats. I just don’t see that game happening, much like the brewers game. lugo isn’t a bad pitcher, felix is going to strikeout 5 but he may give up 3-4 hrs. but too who? junis is a good pitcher but he could get shelled. the royals are going to score I think moose is one of the better plays on the board. I like price a lot. but the pitching you would want leaces you with bats you dont

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

I really want to play nats. I just don’t see that game happening, much like the brewers game. lugo isn’t a bad pitcher, felix is going to strikeout 5 but he may give up 3-4 hrs. but too who? junis is a good pitcher but he could get shelled. the royals are going to score I think moose is one of the better plays on the board. I like price a lot. but the pitching you would want leaces you with bats you dont

Yeah, My favorite stacks in order are probably NYM, WAS, MIL, KC. Then there’s lots of random guys I’m on like Seager and Mancini. Like you mentioned, I’m sure the Yanks will hit a couple bombs. I’m more likely to use them as one-offs as well.

• biga0787

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, My favorite stacks in order are probably NYM, WAS, MIL, KC. Then there’s lots of random guys I’m on like Seager and Mancini. Like you mentioned, I’m sure the Yanks will hit a couple bombs. I’m more likely to use them as one-offs as well.

thanks for the help. good luck tonight!! hopefully the weather is in your favor

• jtkucheck

@biga0787 said...

I’m with you here. Was on Nats stack all damn day but I don’t trust their weird rain decisions one bit. Had Morton/Suter with all the Nats I wanted.

Now I’m up to Junis because what other pitchers are even viable and Royals stack banking on Austin Bibens-Dirkx and a guy catching for the first time miiiight not be ready to deal with major league hitters.

• biga0787

@jtkucheck said...

I’m with you here. Was on Nats stack all damn day but I don’t trust their weird rain decisions one bit. Had Morton/Suter with all the Nats I wanted.

Now I’m up to Junis because what other pitchers are even viable and Royals stack banking on Austin Bibens-Dirkx and a guy catching for the first time miiiight not be ready to deal with major league hitters.

it would make me feel a whole lot better if they called It before lock. so I know its off the table. its going to eat at me if they go off. because they should and probably will if the game plays. if they play I may have to play light and just say screw it and go with my gut

• KindGuy

I’m not gonna cash anyways but dang, the Giants bullpen is annoying me as I rostered Holland.

• biga0787

check that I looked at radar. I don’t see how the game plays. rain upon rain upon rain.

• KindGuy

Looks like Lowrie wanted to join the party. Holy shit A’s.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Throughout my history playing MLB DFS I’ve always been overly cautious with weather and more often than not it’s worked against me…today I’ve already made lineups, have a bunch of Nats and am in “F it’ I’m leaving it mode”, so now I figure the one time I let it ride I can’t help but feel that I’m bound to get screwed.

• Benf15harp

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Throughout my history playing MLB DFS I’ve always been overly cautious with weather and more often than not it’s worked against me…today I’ve already made lineups, have a bunch of Nats and am in “F it’ I’m leaving it mode”, so now I figure the one time I let it ride I can’t help but feel that I’m bound to get screwed.

😂

• tbird05

i just wasted 10 minutes looking for weather radars that extend past 6:30pm

• tbird05

ok mark paquette has ppd

• 7klub06

So stack against Felix or will he strike some Yankees out?

• biga0787

ppd what?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).