3:45 PM EST : Miami ( 119 ) at SF Giants ( -129 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -115 ) at Pittsburgh ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 174 ) at NY Yankees ( -189 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 183 ) at Washington ( -200 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 227 ) at Houston ( -249 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 108 ) at Kansas City ( -117 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -106 ) at Colorado ( -102 ) —- T: 11.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tbird05

ok now he;s balking

• Jeddy3

Screw it im rolling the dice with the nats game. Let’s hope for a big first couple innings.

• biga0787

@7klub06 said...

So stack against Felix or will he strike some Yankees out?

hes going to strike some out. but hes going to give up some runs too. hard part is figuring out who to take on Yankees. lefties I suppose

• 7klub06

@biga0787 said...

hes going to strike some out. but hes going to give up some runs too. hard part is figuring out who to take on Yankees. lefties I suppose

Then the other part is who will hit a HR judge or Stanton

• keephustlincuz

@7klub06 said...

Then the other part is who will hit a HR judge or Stanton

Hicks, anju and Torres.

• 7klub06

So MIL/PT game delayed

• tbird05

i played some Nat stacks. Cant let the MME’s soak up all the muted ownership…

• FAMOF665

So in a mad scramble at 704 I click Parra when I meant to click andujar. So now do I stick with Parra or switch to Confronto or Moustaka on FD? Have 3700 left in the util spot thanks for thoughts

• Lathum

Took this kid from the Yankees in a couple line ups and the Ms start the game with back to back infield singles, awesome.

• biga0787

id take conforto myself

• KindGuy

Changed my strategy for tonight. No stacking.

• fanturds

I don’t understand the Gio Ownership at 5 percent.

• biga0787

weather

• feezyg

@fanturds said...

I don’t understand the Gio Ownership at 5 percent.

You will….

• fanturds

@biga0787 said...

weather

let me clarify:

on DK he was the 2nd most expensive pitcher. Looking at maybe 4 Innings of pitching before the rain arrives.

If you wanted to take a flyer on a really cheap option, you could talk me into it.

but at that price? why would you take him

• 7klub06

@Lathum said...

Took this kid from the Yankees in a couple line ups and the Ms start the game with back to back infield singles, awesome.

Same her have him in 2 LUs. He should bounce back now

• feezyg

just say you can’t trust the guy, against righties even if they totally suck like trumbo..

• biga0787

@fanturds said...

let me clarify:

on DK he was the 2nd most expensive pitcher. Looking at maybe 4 Innings of pitching before the rain arrives.

If you wanted to take a flyer on a really cheap option, you could talk me into it.

but at that price? why would you take him

ahhb ok. I agree then completely. it has to be mme guys hoping for a full game without delays. im not a fan of gio anyway. its personal. I just rarely get to him.

• biga0787

well at this point. thank you weather

• dolphinkick182

@FAMOF665 said...

So in a mad scramble at 704 I click Parra when I meant to click andujar. So now do I stick with Parra or switch to Confronto or Moustaka on FD? Have 3700 left in the util spot thanks for thoughts

I have a feeling about Conforto tonight. Put him in 10 of 15 LU’s. Though that may be the reason for you to go with someone else lol.

• ASitar

Stacking the Mets, only 1 Rockie. Lugos lighting it up!!!!

GL tonight

• Cubbies724

Cashner pitching a gem lmao

• Thechamp1995

Glad I stacked the shitty ass Yankees

• TheRyanFlaherty

I should have ignored the Nats game not because of the weather, but because their bats have done nothing…Go figure…

• jayzee666

@7klub06 said...

Same her have him in 2 LUs. He should bounce back now

Yeah, with my power I should not be allowed to roster rookie pitchers, or anyone else.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.