3:45 PM EST : Miami ( 119 ) at SF Giants ( -129 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -115 ) at Pittsburgh ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 174 ) at NY Yankees ( -189 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 183 ) at Washington ( -200 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 227 ) at Houston ( -249 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 108 ) at Kansas City ( -117 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -106 ) at Colorado ( -102 ) —- T: 11.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sports667

Lance Lynn is only 31 yrs old. Shocking stat of the night

• yisman

I guess I’ll just go to bed now. Nothing worth staying up for with the rainout.

See you guys tomorrow.

• biga0787

Of course price blows a fat one today

• Bay101

Mets forgot to hit after 1 inning

• TheRyanFlaherty

Figures I have Price on my Astros stack. Ugh! Though not like there were a lot of great choices out there, even less because of the forecast…just wish he was putting up more it’s for DFS and winning because I’m a Sox fan. Oh well…

• jayzee666

My night will be complete after a Nimmo Bases Loaded SO here. I have successfully shut down the yankees I rostered and the 1st 3 batters for the Mets. My apologies but I can’t be stopped :(

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

My night will be complete after a Nimmo Bases Loaded SO here. I have successfully shut down the yankees I rostered and the 1st 3 batters for the Mets. My apologies but I can’t be stopped :(

You could quit playing.

• Bay101

Any update on Wash game?

• tbird05

Washington Nationals

Verified account

@Nationals
    13m13 minutes ago
    More
    Tonight’s #Nats-Orioles game is expected to resume at approximately 10:50 PM.

Fans, please move down to open seats on the 100 level.

Thank you for your patience.

Nice of them to wait it out.

• jayzee666

@Epignosis said...

You could quit playing.

No, Can’t let my powers go to waste! Others lament about their “losing” – I embrace my losing! I don’t play big $$ because that would be giving it away ;)

• Bay101

Any update on Wash game?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

It’s on.

• TXBeran

Easy Champ! It will be ok! For goodness sakes!!

• txdave41

@tbird05 said...

Washington Nationals

Verified account

@Nationals
    13m13 minutes ago
    More
    Tonight’s #Nats-Orioles game is expected to resume at approximately 10:50 PM.

Fans, please move down to open seats on the 100 level.

Thank you for your patience.

Nice of them to wait it out.

Another great slap in the face. Completely opposite of what Roth said would happen.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Roth is a weatherman, not an umpiring crew.

• mr_papageorgio

My highest scoring batter tonight is…Ben Gamel! Now there’s something I never thought I’d ever type

• KindGuy

I watched most of the Mets game tonight (just turned it off) and that had to be the worst pitching I have ever seen from two big league clubs. Like, it wasn’t even about “Coors” tonight although the box score may suggest it. From the first inning on, both pitching staffs just didn’t have it.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

I watched most of the Mets game tonight (just turned it off) and that had to be the worst pitching I have ever seen from two big league clubs. Like, it wasn’t even about “Coors” tonight although the box score may suggest it. From the first inning on, both pitching staffs just didn’t have it.

I agree. It was walks left and right out there.

• KindGuy

RayOfHope on DK killing it in the $8 rally cap

• Bay101

I’m cashing with no home runs. Go figure

• heeseop

Derek Carty nailed the ABD recommendation. I went all-in with Morton/ABD in my DK lineups which allowed me to roster Giancarlo Stanton. Cleaned house in all my cash and GPPs. Having Moustaskas in the lineup differentiated me from all the other Morton/ABD lineups.

• jtkucheck

@heeseop said...

Derek Carty nailed the ABD recommendation. I went all-in with Morton/ABD in my DK lineups which allowed me to roster Giancarlo Stanton. Cleaned house in all my cash and GPPs. Having Moustaskas in the lineup differentiated me from all the other Morton/ABD lineups.

You rostered a fairly expensive hitter against your pitcher on a 6 game slate? On purpose?

• KindGuy

My losing streak continues… haven’t cashed a single lineup since the 7th.

Hopefully the start of summer brings me some good fortune!

• Olhausen

My dk losing streak ended tonight and I took a 50$ winner take all quarter arcade. Thank goodness for the cancelled Pittsburgh Milwaukee game. I’ll take any help I can get this season.

• CaptainPlanet

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.