7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 115 ) at Cincinnati ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -115 ) at Atlanta ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( +161 ) at Cleveland ( -175 ) —- T: 7.0
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( +109 ) at Kansas City ( -118 ) —- T: 8.0
    7:15 PM EST : Detroit ( +108 ) at NY Yankees ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( +131 ) at LA Dodgers ( -142 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -119 ) at Seattle ( +110 ) —- T: 6.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• silverblazer36

Liriano’s road numbers….insane

Scherzer’s #s at home….good, but even better when he’s on the road

• Michael4820

Do you like him over liranio ?

• jdog32310

What pitchers should we target batters against in early slate?

• Wrightime

@jdog32310 said...

Col and mil pitchers

• ElSlappo

@jdog32310 said...

Aside from Coors – even though they crapped all over many LU’s for me yesterday, I’ll be rolling out some O’s today – risky as Buerhle always seems to crush my dreams but maybe today is the day he gives it up. I also like a few of the A’s vs Weaver.

• stubirds

@ElSlappo said...

Aside from Coors – even though they crapped all over many LU’s for me yesterday, I’ll be rolling out some O’s today – risky as Buerhle always seems to crush my dreams but maybe today is the day he gives it up. I also like a few of the A’s vs Weaver.

O’s have good numbers against Buerhle but Buerhle has been pitching pretty good.

• flip4flop

Weather in PHI makes me sad

• sethayates

My early slate picks….

• silverblazer36

@Michael4820 said...

Do you like him over liranio ?

On DK, I do-especially if Harper is still out. Scherzer is good but 12,900 pricetag is steep. I’m doing 3 GPP LUs for the early slate and have Scherzer in one and Liriano in the other 2.

• silverblazer36

Rolling with a Cubs, Jays and Brewers stack on the DK early slate with a ChiSox stack in the early free roll as a contrarian. Lots of O’s sprinkled in throughout as well.

With my luck though, the Nats, Twins and Rangers will be putting up football scores.

• Michael4820

@silverblazer36 said...

On DK, I do-especially if Harper is still out. Scherzer is good but 12,900 pricetag is steep. I’m doing 3 GPP LUs for the early slate and have Scherzer in one and Liriano in the other 2.

If you put liranio in what other pitcher would you use as your 2nd ? I traditionally only play cash games

• sethayates

@Michael4820 said...

If you put liranio in what other pitcher would you use as your 2nd ? I traditionally only play cash games

I think you punt with Rodon and load up on hitters. That’s what I’m doing.

• ElSlappo

I like Hahn as a low priced guy to pair with Max/Liriano on DK.

I’m also going to have one Nick Martinez LU – vs the ChiSox he may be today’s inflammable gas can.

• silverblazer36

@Michael4820 said...

in my 2 Liriano LUs, I paired him with Rondon and Jesse Hahn.

• Cconn026

@silverblazer36 said...

Liriano’s road numbers….insane

Scherzer’s #s at home….good, but even better when he’s on the road

Against current Pirate batters, Scherzer has 30 Ks in 71 ABs with 5 runs given up. His previous career high strikeout game before last Sunday was against the Pirates – the same Pirates team that whiffed 11 times against Joe Ross who made his 3rd career start last night. If someone finds a better matchup for a pitcher today, please let us know.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@sethayates said...

I think you punt with Rodon and load up on hitters. That’s what I’m doing.

I am too for GPP. Rodon has really good numbers in the day. Riding him with Mil/Col hitters.

• 08Gary08

@Michael4820 said...

Everyone likes rodon. I don’t, I like N. Martinez

• fantasybender

@08Gary08 said...

Everyone likes rodon. I don’t, I like N. Martinez

I am intrigued. What could you like about N. Martinez?

• Olhausen

I don’t know if that pit/wash game is going to get played today.

• deejones49

@sethayates said...

My early slate picks….

Love the Milwaukee stack today http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img661/3824/0FpNma.jpg

• deejones49

Milwaukee stack

• 08Gary08

2.76 era, white sox sucks, he would’ve beat Min if it wasn’t for a Tex Error, and he threw 7 scoreless against Oak the game before that. He’s had quality starts in 10 of his last 13 games. I’m more scared of Fielder, Gallo, Choo and those guys then Abreu, Eaton, Flowers, A-Ram. Yes they beat him up and sent him packing in the 3rd the last time they played, but I contribute that to a bad game and C. Sale was pitching.

• Cconn026

@Olhausen said...

I don’t know if that pit/wash game is going to get played today.

Im a DC resident and I can almost assure you the game is going to be played. Around 7 or 8, things are going to get ugly around here though. If there happens to be weather issues later on, I can provide them from the stadium.

• ataggart

On a short slate with Coors I feel like the only thing to do is fade it or just not play at all. There’s no point in joining the other 60% of lineups which will have the identical stacks as you.

It probably won’t work, but the chances of winning are better than if you stack Coors like everyone else.

• ElSlappo

No Tulo today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).