7:35 PM EST : SF Giants ( -133 ) at Atlanta ( 123 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -106 ) at Texas ( -102 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 175 ) at Minnesota ( -191 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 112 ) at Milwaukee ( -121 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 130 ) at Colorado ( -141 ) —- T: 12
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -121 ) at Oakland ( 112 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• murphstahoe

@Epignosis said...

Were the two Miami runs unearned?

Yes. Once he gave up the first one, this is probably as good a result as any, if it stayed tied he probably doesn’t get the CG or a win, so let Miami get another unearned run, and hopefully he just gets an 8 inning complete game

• lloydjv1

Man that sucked. Took me out of the money too. Hopefully Sucre can do a little more.

• KindGuy

Alright. Marlins win but Scherzer complete game bonus is a nice consolation prize :)

• jayzee666

My hitters coming up with clutch strikeouts again. All day, everyday.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Meanwhile Pomeranz is looking awful.

• murphstahoe

Finally Duvall

• txdave41

FU Max. Fucking asshole. He would have bombed 100% guaranteed if I went all in on this prick. But only because 50-80% of my competition picks him, he goes nuts. My hatred of MLB grows daily.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@txdave41 said...

FU Max. Fucking asshole. He would have bombed 100% guaranteed if I went all in on this prick. But only because 50-80% of my competition picks him, he goes nuts. My hatred of MLB grows daily.

At least he didn’t get hurt.

• CSMWSU17

Kennedy makes one mistake and then starts pitching pissed off instead of letting it go. Leads to multiple mistakes

• thebigboy

@txdave41 said...

glad you lost your $, you sound like a douchebag.

• murphstahoe

@txdave41 said...

at least you stacked Bogaerts/Benintendi/Rays/Schebler with all that money you saved, right?

• jayzee666

That’s it. I am petitioning sites to give hitters bonus points for SOs and for every 5 SO, a 10 point bonus per lineup. Only chance I have.

• murphstahoe

Padres already pulled their pitcher?

• CSMWSU17

@CSMWSU17 said...

Kennedy makes one mistake and then starts pitching pissed off instead of letting it go. Leads to multiple mistakes

Homer, Homer, 11 pitch walk, 38 pitches total that inning.

• feekdogg

@murphstahoe said...

Padres already pulled their pitcher?

Hurt

• jayzee666

@CSMWSU17 said...

Homer, Homer, 11 pitch walk, 38 pitches total that inning.

U missed the 7 pitch SO. From young

• JZ2318

@txdave41 said...

Yes, MLB DFS revolves around your picks in a reverse magnetic fashion. If you hate MLB so much, why don’t you stop playing, maybe swing over and try out WNBA might more your style my man.

• KindGuy

You gotta be kidding me.

Went 100% on Scherzer and Diaz.

Diaz gets hurt after cruising. I have no idea what I did to deserve this shit.

• ASitar

Anyone using Camargo on the Braves tonight? Batting 2 and on a roll!!

• ebsteelers

lol of course happ is the guy I don’t have in Chicago. lmao #dfs #antielite

• KindGuy

Now Chicago is gonna feast on the Padres bullpen. So unfair.

• raymond333

Anyone feeling Walker tonite (ARI)? He’s low, and per what I read and see, shouldnt do bad. I’m trying to do a Cleveland stack, as I feel Encarnacion and Lindor are must plays. I like NYY too, but they are too expensive, but Sanchez should do well. I’m also liking J Ramirez, he’s been on lately.

• iron_tactics

@ASitar said...

Anyone using Camargo on the Braves tonight? Batting 2 and on a roll!!

vs. Shark at maybe >5% ownership I love the play.

• JZ2318

@raymond333 said...

Anyone feeling Walker tonite (ARI)? He’s low, and per what I read and see, shouldnt do bad. I’m trying to do a Cleveland stack, as I feel Encarnacion and Lindor are must plays. I like NYY too, but they are too expensive, but Sanchez should do well. I’m also liking J Ramirez, he’s been on lately.

He’s in Coors field…I would rather take a shot on Hoffman than him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).