3:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 129 ) at Colorado ( -140 ) —- T: 11
    7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 254 ) at Washington ( -280 ) —- T: 7
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -103 ) at Pittsburgh ( -105 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -147 ) at Cincinnati ( 136 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -141 ) at Chi Sox ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 105 ) at Milwaukee ( -114 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 140 ) at LA Angels ( -152 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 141 ) at SF Giants ( -153 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jtkucheck

I think the contrarian move is to go Bum and Lamb. Everyone who goes up to Scherzer for Lamb still has decent bats, but holy cow the bats you can get to with Bum/Lamb

• mike42

Harvey throwing gas tonight. 98mph a few times already.

• biga0787

Arizona just going to whip kuhl in the first huh. glad I got off him

• yisman

DK still has a green mark next to Skaggs and the grey ‘not playing’ icon by Lamb. Trying to trick people.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

wow gausman was really much lowered owned than expected.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Arizona just going to whip kuhl in the first huh. glad I got off him

great news he was the highest SP2 on DK. I have some arizona ministacks yay

• biga0787

who else but Colby f’ing rasmus. dfs baseball is just atrocious sometimes. mme guys only people ever getting to rasmus

• jhpog

Got in the top 25 in an early slate gpp going Freeland/Porcello and 5/2/1 yankees/red sox/rockies. Got top 15 earlier in the week in another. Need to push through to a top 5 to really take home the $$$$

Tonight was a weird slate with the late skaags news. Got on Toronto myself but no idea what ownership will look like

• TheRyanFlaherty

Kuhl is not cool : (

• fanturds

@biga0787 said...

who else but Colby f’ing rasmus. dfs baseball is just atrocious sometimes. mme guys only people ever getting to rasmus

i was on him until I went from Skaggs to Mad Bum….allowing me to upgrade from Rasmus to Jon Jay

2700 is too cheap for a guy with some pop

• zline34

@fanturds said...

i was on him until I went from Skaggs to Mad Bum….allowing me to upgrade from Rasmus to Jon Jay

I had 100% Rasmus but did the same thing. That play felt right.

• biga0787

Peterson must see scherzer pretty well.

• biga0787

@fanturds said...

rasmus just surprises me he comes in first game of the year for him and hits one off max. that’s all. he is/was a good ball player

• biga0787

Harvey going to mow cubs down for the win? I couldn’t get to him but for a very short time considered using him

• biga0787

Shit. No az no gpp win. Kuhl owners good night. When Avila hits a bomb off you. Your in big trouble

• ASitar

Wil Meyers is hitting two HRs tonight.

• bucherpsu08

Scherzers gonna be a bust. The os are actually making solid contact tonight

• NarrowJ

Max well on his way to 16 dk points! Haha

• fanturds

Avila had 2 fantasy points in the month of June heading into tonight, is mega chalk because of Scherzer.

• biga0787

I understand scherzer chalk and all that. But still… how do you take someone batting .117 on the year. He is terrible

• mr_papageorgio

Someone please explain how Chad Kuhl mows down the Reds lefties when I stack against him but gets lit up by Arizona who is garbage on the road when I play him (I know the answer: LOL MLB DFS)

• Lathum

Naturally when I have Cubs all over the joint Harvey turns back into the Dark Knight

• superjon

Core for the late slate

Hanson
    Valbuena
    Trout
    McCutchen
    Calhoun

• Lathum

I’m currently arguing with a lady on Twitter that if offered, the Mets should trade DeGrom for Trout. I realize this is not going to happen. The argument started when she commented no position player is worth trading DeGrom for. Then punctuated it with an additional NONE! I countered by telling her she is wrong and that Trout guy is pretty good.

She disagrees.

I need to reassess how I spend my free time.

• ASitar

How much are ya’ll leaving on the table in the DK Late Slate?

$2,200

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).