MLB FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

First off, Happy Fathers day to any of you dads!

1:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at NY Yankees ( -164 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 113 ) at Toronto ( -122 ) —- T: 9.5
    1:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 113 ) at Cleveland ( -122 ) —- T: 8
    1:10 PM EST : Miami ( 106 ) at Cincinnati ( -115 ) —- T: 8
    1:35 PM EST : St. Louis ( -218 ) at Philadelphia ( 199 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:35 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 112 ) at Washington ( -121 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -112 ) at Minnesota ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Texas ( 110 ) at Chi Sox ( -119 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Boston ( 124 ) at Kansas City ( -134 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( +113 ) at Oakland ( -122 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( +108 ) at Seattle ( -117 ) —- T: 8.0
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( +104 ) at Arizona ( -112 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( +106 ) at Colorado ( -115 ) —- T: 10.5
    5:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -130 ) at Atlanta ( +120 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:08 PM EST : SF Giants ( +156 ) at LA Dodgers ( -170 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fandjinbkalltheway

@Zieg30 said...

It’s only the top of the third inning.

And Davis already has a walk, a hit, and a run.

and a dong!

• Mindofigor

LMAO 5.5% of people have Charlie Morton who’s at a cool -19.9 so far on DK. DAMN!

• Cconn026

@yoshi2132 said...

Lol I love how this forum convinced me out of Harvey and peralta

Seriously? How the hell did the forum do that?!? There’s pretty much NOTHING on Harvey here. The only comments related to Peralta were around how BAD the Phillies starter is. You seriously just read what you want and convince yourself that you read that and then come on here and bitch about it. This is a pattern with you.

• Mindofigor

JD Martinez has 48. yiiiikes

• TheWeeIceMan

I should have know better not to use Tanaka against Detroit a night after they get their asses kicked. At least my #2 option, Wacha, isn’t doing much better.

• Mindofigor

Can’t wait for justin turner to take the field tonight. He’s goin for 20+ easy.

• IronMonkey415

LOL @ me for picking Morton and Tanaka. Wow…..What a vicious beat down.

• silverblazer36

Cmon extra innings in T.Dot- need Jays bats and Vincent Velasquez to help make up for Wacha’s downer

• stats99tuff

@Stylerip said...

JD Martinez has 48. yiiiikes

and when i get him guess what he does………

• stats99tuff

On another note my boy Mookie Betts has 35, always been good we use to play together little league.

• cjs5555

another cashner implosion…big thanks to the padres D

• jshackmann

So I picked Tanaka, Gardner (0-3) and Wong (not in lineup, I’m an idiot) but thanks to Brock Holt, I may just cash in my double up. Unless Coors blows up.

• yoshi2132

@Cconn026 said...

Seriously? How the hell did the forum do that?!? There’s pretty much NOTHING on Harvey here. The only comments related to Peralta were around how BAD the Phillies starter is. You seriously just read what you want and convince yourself that you read that and then come on here and bitch about it. This is a pattern with you.

I got the idea mostly from the wacha talk & people saying Phillies are bad & the ‘experts’ saying he’s the best choice. Because I had 4 cardinal players already, I had to take one out so I took out peralta.

But I don’t care anyway because the lu is still doing solid anyway.
    https://www.fanduel.com/contest/13362741/scoring/lineup/190892791/

• Wrightime

Collins is the worst fucking manager in baseball by far.. Pos .

• dragon1952

Why take Teheran out? Christ, he’s only thrown 78 pitches :^ /

• ElSlappo

MLB Manager is a job akin to TV weather-person. These asshats get paid millions of dollars (MLB Managers, not TV weather-persons) per year to wear ill-fitting uniforms, pretend to look wise, and make terrible decisions. Ventura with Sale the other night was crime against humanity. This Teheran move was similar.

They should run a reality show where random stat head DFS players get to manage a team for a month and compare results to the grizzled veteran managers after. I suspect someone like Yukerboy would be in the Dodger dugout shortly thereafter :)

No offense to Roth with the weather-person crack, he actually knows what he is doing.

• Olhausen

The Chris Sale move made me vomit.

• jshackmann

I need Joc to have a big game here

• ElSlappo

Tomorrow should be interesting – smaller slate for that big $100k GPP on DK. I love it that there is no Coors.

• silverblazer36

@ElSlappo said...

Tomorrow should be interesting – smaller slate for that big $100k GPP on DK. I love it that there is no Coors.

I’m drooling over that GPP. Got a Yankees-Kershaw-Pineada stack :3 :3

• jshackmann

Yankees LH stack + Pineda. Maybe throw some Minnesota/White Sox in there along with a couple others.

• ElSlappo

Yeah the Yanks and Pineda will definitely be popular. Watch out for Cy Correia

• silverblazer36

@ElSlappo said...

Yeah the Yanks and Pineda will definitely be popular. Watch out for Cy Correia

With my luck as of late, I might throw a Phillies contrarian stack in the quarter arcade to be safe lol

• fball94132

Anyone know why fd didnt award Velasquez, 4 pts for winning?

• Mindofigor

Told yall Arrieta for pitcher and justin turner were my picks…

I’ve tweaked my research this past weekend and been absolutely killing it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).