• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 245 ) at NY Yankees ( -270 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at Cleveland ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -107 ) at Tampa Bay ( -101 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -170 ) at Chi Cubs ( 156 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 133 ) at Minnesota ( -144 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( 115 ) at LA Angels ( -125 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 147 ) at Seattle ( -160 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• strassnerte

Put together one Kershaw/King Felix lineup on DK. Leaves you with $3300 per position player. Not the most lethal lineup of hitters, but once lineups come out maybe some good value will pop up.

• eworth1986

Love a few combos of a Twins, Yankees, Blue Jays stack . Also like a possible Seattle stack and love Trumbo.and Cruz at his FD price of 3,300

BOL to all let’s get that cheddah

• Kmah07

Who are some of the best value SP on FD below the top 3 of Kershaw, The King, and Pineda? Thanks!

• derekio

Id think Bauer, maybe Milone

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m stacking Yankees, so Correia is an obvious play.

• strassnerte

I am using a lot of Santiago on DK against the Astro strikeout machine.

• silverblazer36

All aboard the Yankees death train!

• eworth1986

like Milone today, not much upside but safe for the price

• fandjinbkalltheway

Vegas loves Pineda

• LegiaWwa

Be careful with Kershaw until Mr. Roth shows up. Supposed to be some extra nasty storms in Chicago this evening.

• stubirds

Does anyone have any links to yesterdays tournaments for mlb? I took the day off. LOL

• monds6

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2013 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

The other issue in Chicago is the wind blowing out 21mph to center. Now, earlier games did not payoff with this weather issue, but the O/U has not been set – could be high. Still on a short slate not a ton of other options.

• 2021Labs

@strassnerte said...

I am using a lot of Santiago on DK against the Astro strikeout machine.

Kershaw/Santiago leaves some good room for bats. Thats what i plan on using

• Cconn026

@monds6 said...

The other issue in Chicago is the wind blowing out 21mph to center. Now, earlier games did not payoff with this weather issue, but the O/U has not been set – could be high. Still on a short slate not a ton of other options.

Vegas has set the run line at 8 with the wind blowing out.

• Cconn026

@fandjinbkalltheway said...

Vegas loves Pineda

Or Vegas hates the Phillies…

• MichaelHendricks16

Dodgers play late game then at at Cubs today facing Wada. I like Wada just a little.

• ayudame

I want to fade Kershaw… but i know he’ll strike out 8+ with the cubs… the wind won’t matter if they can’t hit the pitches… but i like the idea maybe of Santiago/Felix.

• shiplett77

@Cconn026 said...

Or Vegas hates the Phillies…

I think a little of both

• ElSlappo

A couple guys not mentioned that I will work into a few LU’s are Hutchison and Blanton. The Blanton blowup risk is certainly there but if he is even remotely competent he will easily be worth the $4100 or whatever he costs.

Cy Correia will crush dreams tonight

• Fortyoz40

Hope everyone is on Kershaw.

Big fade for me.

• 63TMB

@Fortyoz40 said...

Hope everyone is on Kershaw.

Big fade for me.

Weather may be an issue in that game

• TheBigM

I’m using the daily research section here quite extensively, one thing I haven’t figured out yet is what is the best way to get a list of players and their pricing on fanduel/draftkings etc?

And..sorry for posting the question here, just didn’t want to make a new one..is there an LC thread or something similar?

Thanks,

• rotoryan

@TheBigM said...

I’m using the daily research section here quite extensively, one thing I haven’t figured out yet is what is the best way to get a list of players and their pricing on fanduel/draftkings etc?

And..sorry for posting the question here, just didn’t want to make a new one..is there an LC thread or something similar?

Thanks,

Why not just export the data from the sites? Quick and easy. You could also use the lineup builder as it has player names and salaries.

But again, pulling the data from the sites is the simplest and most efficient way. Takes 30 secs.

• jprem24

I see several on santiago…just wondering why…stros have been one of the hottest hitting temas over the last 14, and he hasnt lasted more than 6 innings last several starts… i know hou strikes out a bunch, but i think id rather go milone vs a sox team that is about dead last in every offensive category…and i love the sox….

• ataggart

I will have 0% exposure to Felix. The Royals don’t strike out, the upside is so limited. He will probably be good but the chances of him having the type of game that separates you from the pack is low.

I like Santiago against the Astros, could get rocked but could get 10 k’s. Milone is meh but I guess I will have some shares.

Kyle Ryan against the Indians anyone? 4500 on DK, you can pair him with Kershaw and still be able to fill a full stack + 2 studs. I don’t know anything about Ryan though. He’s a lefty and the Indians are pretty cold right now.

I actually hope the Cubs-Dodgers gets rained out. Not only will a lot of people have Kershaw in their lineup anyway, but a lot of people would pivot to Felix who I will have none of.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).