4:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 0 ) at Cincinatti ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -166 ) at Tampa Bay ( 153 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 106 ) at Atlanta ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 236 ) at Cleveland ( -260 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 130 ) at NY Mets ( -141 ) —- T: 7
    7:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 152 ) at Boston ( -165 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 289 ) at Houston ( -321 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 123 ) at LA Angels ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

Interesting early slate, first look Philly, Rockies, Minnesota and maybe Arizona bats? Pitchers Nola, Greinke, Teheran, Covey and Bundy

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

Interesting early slate, first look Philly, Rockies, Minnesota and maybe Arizona bats? Pitchers Nola, Greinke, Teheran, Covey and Bundy

Seems like a lot of games for an afternoon slate.

I only like one player from each of the teams you listed.

Philly – Hoskins
    Rockies – Story
    Minnesota – Adrianza
    Arizona – Descalosa

Pitching I like Teheran, Mengden and Gray.

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

Philly – Hoskins
    Rockies – Story
    Minnesota – Adrianza
    Arizona – Descalosa

i like all those guys you mention i also like atlanta bats today i just wish i knew that game would play. Baltimore is giving up a lot of runs lately.

• superjon

@BUFUu2 said...

i like all those guys you mention i also like atlanta bats today i just wish i knew that game would play. Baltimore is giving up a lot of runs lately.

Yup I have mostly Atlanta and Cubbies.

The only player I’m actually 100% on is Jed Lowrie. I just think he’s in a great spot today.

It feels weird because every LU (playing 7) has between 2 and 3 guys over 4k. Like no way that many guys in one LU can do well, but I guess when you go cheap at pitcher, that’s how the LU construction pans out.

• jayzee666

@superjon said...

Philly – Hoskins
    Rockies – Story
    Minnesota – Adrianza
    Arizona – Descalosa

No Herrera from Phil? He does good even when I roster him which is truly amazing and unheard in the DFS community!

• superjon

@jayzee666 said...

No Herrera from Phil? He does good even when I roster him which is truly amazing and unheard in the DFS community!

Not today. Extreme GB pitcher (to lefties) against a lefty with a 43% GB rate.

I just can’t put him in with that information.

• NarrowJ

Glad to see at least one other person likes Covey today. I was thinking the A’s are just too hot right now, but the potential there is decent still imo.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

yesterday was one of the strangest slates i’ve seen

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

Glad to see at least one other person likes Covey today. I was thinking the A’s are just too hot right now, but the potential there is decent still imo.

Definitely not opposed to Covey either. Hard to find good pitching today that’s priced well. Right now I’m locking in on Covey, Teheran, Musgrove, and Gray. I want to like Suarez, but the Padres actually have some RHB’s with pop now that it’s enough to back me off at his price.

• superjon

Went down to 3 LUs in the early. All with Teheran, but still thinking of switching to Mendgen. Going to depend on the BAL and CHW line ups.

• MrPerfekt7

@superjon said...

Philly – Hoskins
    Rockies – Story
    Minnesota – Adrianza
    Arizona – Descalosa

I want to play Gray, hopefully he will pay off

• bucherpsu08

Chris Davis 2.0 for $2500

• mongooseman

Is there a place where you can go to see all the players points from the day before and sort them from top to bottom. Also along with their salary from DK and FD. I have looked and Googled. Nothing. To find this out as far as I know you have to go through each player individually. I just want a list. Thanks.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mongooseman said...

Is there a place where you can go to see all the players points from the day before and sort them from top to bottom. Also along with their salary from DK and FD. I have looked and Googled. Nothing. To find this out as far as I know you have to go through each player individually. I just want a list. Thanks.

If you go to the Starting Lineups page here, you can change the date to see previous results and salaries. To sort the data, you would need to copy and paste into Excel.

Here’s yesterday’s DK results:

https://rotogrinders.com/lineups/mlb?date=2018-06-22&site=draftkings

• Njsum1

@bucherpsu08 said...

Chris Davis 2.0 for $2500

Throw in some downright dirty BVP and I’ll give him a try. Just a try though, as 0 for 4 with 4k’s is as likely an outcome as any.

• superjon

I’m worried about Gray, because he walks guys a lot. Teheran might be too chalky.

I keep wanting to play Mengden who scored 49 FD points against the Whitesox in April.

My biggest concern is he doesn’t have any K upside, and gets most of his fantasy points from going late in his games. He needs to play at least 7 innings, and it’s not like he does that every start.

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

I’m worried about Gray, because he walks guys a lot. Teheran might be too chalky.

I keep wanting to play Mengden who scored 49 FD points against the Whitesox in April.

My biggest concern is he doesn’t have any K upside, and gets most of his fantasy points from going late in his games. He needs to play at least 7 innings, and it’s not like he does that every start.

yea but then again the white sox are still horrible if not worse then last time he played them.

• KindGuy

One of the highest scoring slates I’ve ever seen last night. Bunch of pitchers with 10+ Ks and a bunch of teams with 10+ runs. Welcome to the summer.

• richierich

@NarrowJ said...

On this slate with pitching, there’s no obvious play. If I go with Covey, I get to fit in MIN and COL bats. If I go with somebody like Greinke then I can’t grab Arenado. Who I just cannot justify fading at the moment.

Covey had been really good up until his last start. Beat MIL/BOS/CLE consecutively while posting some very nice K numbers. I’ll be good with a QS out of him.

• richierich

Need a punt at SS

D Robertson vs Gray or Freddy Galvis vs Suarez?

• mbunner23

Another terrible pitching slate

• MrPerfekt7

LU builder loving Miami and Rockies stack smh

• superjon

If you aren’t sure which team(s) to stack, here’s a list of all the teams I am 100% fading in the day slate. Only playing 4 LUs

Texas
    Oakland
    Both Chicago’s
    Miami
    Philly
    Washington
    San Fran
    Yankees
    Tampa
    St. Louis
    Milwaukee
    Arizona

• callmetouch

Arenado is on a hot streak

• mbunner23

Anybody wanna do a $10 h2h on dk?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).