7:35 PM EST : NY Mets ( -164 ) at Atlanta ( 151 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( -163 ) at Texas ( 150 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -143 ) at Chi Sox ( 132 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( -164 ) at Milwaukee ( 151 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( -118 ) at Kansas City ( 109 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 120 ) at Colorado ( -130 ) —- T: 11
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -134 ) at Seattle ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 201 ) at SF Giants ( -220 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

6/24 – All Times ET
    1:30 (MLB) Jakz101 / CheeseIsGood / BigT44 (Lineup Builder)
    3:30 (MLB) JeffElJefe / DraftCheat
    4:30 (MLB) BritDevine / Hoop2410
    5:30 (MLB) Jakz101 / Derek Carty / Zach Miner
    6:30 (MLB) FastEddieFear

• Olhausen

@noddy said...

Can you win a gpp without stacking?

Yes, I’d say I’ve seen non stacks take down tournaments more this year then in years past. I could be wrong but it sure seems like it’s happened a lot this season.

• Olhausen

@Raven2012champs said...

I can tell your a shark scum bag there is no way in hell you wont have a Colorado stack and Arizona stack

How can you tell he’s a shark when he doesn’t have his profile hooked up so that we can see his rankings?

• Raven2012champs

@Olhausen said...

How can you tell he’s a shark when he doesn’t have his profile hooked up so that we can see his rankings?

Is that a trick question

• Raven2012champs

Any hitters tonight tonight primed for a big game name 3 who will come through

• lastcallcasualty

@tratow said...

Yeah, this is a great resource, been using it for several years now. Glad I could be of assistance :) GL tonight!

This link isn’t loading for me for some reason.

• jordan200580

@rpolzin25 said...

Moya for min price vs Salazar anyone? Been pretty hot at the plate lately.

Dude is huge. Looks like a young left handed Miggy. He isn’t going to be a secret much longer. I’m rolling him out. Punt of the night for me

• Heterodox

CIN with their line up out already is like that kid who finishes the test first just cause he didn’t give a fuck

• IronMonkey415

Who should I stack?
    Toronto vs Rodon or the Arizona vs Colorado (various player from both teams) game?

It’s only a $1 contest so I will put faith in your pick.

• jordan200580

@Heterodox said...

CIN with their line up out already is like that kid who finishes the test first just cause he didn’t give a fuck

My $ is on that Price is a big golfer. Always throws out his lineup like 5 or 6 hours before first pitch. Hittin the links lol

• gillio

Donaldson or Lamb

• IronMonkey415

Donaldson is up against a lefty, so he should beast as always.

• TheCooler

Anyone know if Jhonny Peralta back on the DL? Yahoo says yes, everyone else has him as a go 4 tonight. Thanks

• getlucky4

How much owned is trout going to be on fanduel? Hes my favorite play if he is going be owned like I think he will be.

• Raven2012champs

Adam duvall will have another big night

• TheCooler

The DL status they had listed for him has been lifted. He’s a player

• RollinNolan

@gillio said...

Donaldson or Lamb

Lamb he’s at Coors.

• Raven2012champs

adam duvall, Jay Bruce does anyone. Think those2 will go off

• RollinNolan

@Raven2012champs said...

adam duvall, Jay Bruce does anyone. Think those2 will go off

I like Jay Bruce.

• Raven2012champs

@Rollin_Nolan said...

I like Jay Bruce.

Rollin-Nolan you playing in any big cash tournaments tonight? Do you like Giants, Reds stack with Jake peavy, and Jered Weaver as pitchers if not Weaver any sleepers?

• toxx6878

Personally I’m punting the whole outfield lol. Rickard Moya O’Brien and going goldy dongaldson

• RollinNolan

@Raven2012champs said...

Rollin-Nolan you playing in any big cash tournaments tonight? Do you like Giants, Reds stack with Jake peavy, and Jered Weaver as pitchers if not Weaver any sleepers?

Yea I’m playing in all of the moon shots on DK. I like Peavy more than Weaver but I still have Weaver in a lineup. I also like the Giants and then of course I have a Coors lineup. (Last time I faded Coors the Rockies hit the most home runs in a game all year. Learned my lesson with that one.)

• gillio

Davis or Desmond

• RollinNolan

@gillio said...

Davis or Desmond

I actually like Crush a lot today.

• mabrla

Fading my favorite pitcher (Max) tonight in the best matchup he’ll see all year is going to be tough.

But with Coors on the slate, and another pitcher in the best matchup he’ll see all year in a better park….

If you fade Max on FD, you’ll need 40 minimum from your pitcher because his conservative floor is 50 tonight. Tough choices will be made..

If you fade Max in cash, you’re doing DFS wrong.

• dgballer

Now that’s a Ravens fan for you. Probably still crying like Harbaugh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).