7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 102 ) at Tampa Bay ( -110 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -100 ) at NY Mets ( -108 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -113 ) at Miami ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 135 ) at Atlanta ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 135 ) at Texas ( -146 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 214 ) at Houston ( -235 ) —- T: 7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -125 ) at St. Louis ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 126 ) at LA Dodgers ( -136 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lovpink

@mike42 said...

putting him in 4 of 6.

fade him 100%

• gravitymaze

Today seems like a hard slate. So I’m thinking go high on pitching and stack cheap O’s players against Felix.

• mattyice522

@jtkucheck said...

What site are you playing on that Lowrie has 3B eligibility?

fd

• jtkucheck

A’s bullpen have any reliable options that didn’t pitch yesterday? Emilio Pagan maybe?

• richierich

@mattyice522 said...

May sound kray but fading Trout makes some sense in GPPs. ownership will be sky high

This is what I have landed on as well. However, this has burned me bad in the past. Might do a fade + a hedge lineup with him in there – in case he goes off. Which is very possible, always.

• NarrowJ

@jtkucheck said...

A’s bullpen have any reliable options that didn’t pitch yesterday? Emilio Pagan maybe?

I’d say they pretty much have everyone available. It looks like Pagan has done some long relief work previously this season, but if you think it’s close (within 3 runs or so) then Trivino or Treinen would probably be better options if you wanna go that route imo.

EDIT: They DID play yesterday, just didn’t use their usual guys out of the pen. I’d guess they get some of their regulars a little work today, but who knows.

• dlogreen

I’m all in Trout – ride or die lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Doing 1 GPP line up for the early slate on DK and hoping for the best. Going Skaggs, of course, and Zimmerman since I think he has the highest ceiling of the other 3. Zimmerman could easily get rocked though. From there I’m doing a 5-man Angels stack and a 3-man Tigers stack. Keller is very hittable, probably won’t go more than 5 innings or 85 pitches and after that is an awful Royals pen.

• richierich

Do people still consider Marcus Semien an overly valuable Major League ball player? Pretty obvious that he’s just a 1-2 offensive WAR player and a subpar SS. Rostering him today in 1 of 2 LU’s – but I’ve never thought highly of him.

I remember that many seemed to, as recently as last season.

• Jonas137

Skaggs at 85% ownership is pure insanity. Seems like a day to leave tons of money on the table in GPP and stack KC…

• richierich

@Pandamonious said...

Doing 1 GPP line up for the early slate on DK and hoping for the best. Going Skaggs, of course, and Zimmerman since I think he has the highest ceiling of the other 3. Zimmerman could easily get rocked though. From there I’m doing a 5-man Angels stack and a 3-man Tigers stack. Keller is very hittable, probably won’t go more than 5 innings or 85 pitches and after that is an awful Royals pen.

Yeah, I did one Trout fade with an A’s stack. Then one with Trout on top of an Angels stack.

• mattyice522

@Jonas137 said...

Skaggs at 85% ownership is pure insanity. Seems like a day to leave tons of money on the table in GPP and stack KC…

ffeel like you can do skaggs + 1 or 2 Royals and not hate it

• Pandamonious

@gravitymaze said...

Today seems like a hard slate. So I’m thinking go high on pitching and stack cheap O’s players against Felix.

O’s at this point are probably my favorite sneaky stack. I was hoping the Padres would be sneaky, but it’s not looking that way. I think the Dodgers will get a bit over looked too. That rookie the Cubs have going looks very average with a mediocre bullpen behind him. The Diamondbacks will probably get overlooked too, even though Straily has been garbage across the board. Love the Mariners and Rangers too, but they’re pretty obvious.

Like Verlander of course, Velasquez has tons of K upside. Lugo’s a good play. I like Gant too. He’s decent in a good park, dirt cheap against a team that offensively has been pretty average away from home and loses either Alonso or Encarnacion I imagine. Taillon’s kind of blah, I think I like Conforto as a one-off more than I like him.

• jtkucheck

@NarrowJ said...

I’d say they pretty much have everyone available. It looks like Pagan has done some long relief work previously this season, but if you think it’s close (within 3 runs or so) then Trivino or Treinen would probably be better options if you wanna go that route imo.

EDIT: They DID play yesterday, just didn’t use their usual guys out of the pen. I’d guess they get some of their regulars a little work today, but who knows.

I thought about Treinen but he only gets in if it is a close game and the A’s are winning, plus he’ll get one inning max. Trivino is interesting and might have even more K upside.

• mike42

Wind blowing out in KC 10 MPH to left center. I think that’s the game that goes under owned out of the 2.

• NarrowJ

Just now noticing Edwin Jackson seems to be a severe reverse-splits guy. That woulda been helpful a couple hours ago haha.

• Pandamonious

@mike42 said...

Wind blowing out in KC 10 MPH to left center. I think that’s the game that goes under owned out of the 2.

Jackson/Skaggs with A’s and Angels will be the most common move.

• jtkucheck

@Pandamonious said...

Like Verlander of course, Velasquez has tons of K upside. Lugo’s a good play. I like Gant too. He’s decent in a good park, dirt cheap against a team that offensively has been pretty average away from home and loses either Alonso or Encarnacion I imagine. Taillon’s kind of blah, I think I like Conforto as a one-off more than I like him.

No interest in Snell against an LHB heavy team that finished playing at about midnight local time and then had to fly to Tampa?

• mattyice522

K Davis or olson?

• jtkucheck

@mattyice522 said...

K Davis or olson?

Both

• yisman

So Valbuena is eligible for `1st or 3rd, but for the early slate, you had to use him, and you had to use him at 3rd.

No starting 3rd basemen listed other than him.

The other guys playing third are Lowrie (normally a 2B), Escobar (normally a SS), and Goodrum (normally 1B or 2B).

• mattyice522

anyone else jumped aboard the lucroy train based off bvp?

• superjon

Skaggs
    Perez
    Merrifield
    Lowrie
    Simmons
    Davis
    Upton
    Fowler
    Leonys

How’s that for contrarian? No Trout, and 2 bats against my SP.

• dlogreen

@superjon said...

Skaggs
    Perez
    Merrifield
    Lowrie
    Simmons
    Davis
    Upton
    Fowler
    Leonys

How’s that for contrarian? No Trout, and 2 bats against my SP.

I basically had the same line but decided to roll Trout anyways once Candy was scratched lol

• mattyice522

why does victor Martinez bat cleanup? guy shouldn’t even be in the lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).