7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 102 ) at Tampa Bay ( -110 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -100 ) at NY Mets ( -108 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -113 ) at Miami ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 135 ) at Atlanta ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 135 ) at Texas ( -146 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 214 ) at Houston ( -235 ) —- T: 7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -125 ) at St. Louis ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 126 ) at LA Dodgers ( -136 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bay101

Felix for the win

• KindGuy

New strategy tonight. Adding bullpens to my research. Tired of seeing my stacks put up 6 runs in the first 5 innings and then zeroes the rest of the way.

• jrslick920

Just signed up for premium where can i find umpire data?

• ASitar

Smell/Lugo single bullet DK. Wish me luck

• mr_papageorgio

I don’t love this slate so playing small tonight but I think one of the pitchers from the Rangers/Padres game will end up being a great play. I also think Straily could get right tonight. For hitters, my sneaky pick is the Mets. Taillon is good but lefties can get to him so I could see them outperforming expectations. Beyond them I like the Braves and Astros.

• jonmax1078

Justin Bour or Manuel Margot on DK Cash, already running a few other Padres

• KOTN26

Stupid question but anyone concerned about a potential PPD because of the weather in STL and ATL?

• jhpog

@elementasrat said...

New strategy tonight. Adding bullpens to my research. Tired of seeing my stacks put up 6 runs in the first 5 innings and then zeroes the rest of the way.

I’ve been championing that for about a month. Been the best month of my mlb dfs career. Gotten a t25 and t15 in gpps and its because I found a team I thought would obliterate a SP and BP.

Today I’m all over Arizona personally due to it

• GaryScott59

@KOTN26 said...

Stupid question but anyone concerned about a potential PPD because of the weather in STL and ATL?

Yeah, have been looking at those games. Unless something pops up, I think St Louis is ok. Atlanta has more coming but no idea how heavy. Stacking Indians here.

• mike42

IDk if it was suicide but I ended up fading every pitcher over 10k sans Clevinger. Has there ever been a night when 2 perfect games were thrown? If it happens tonight, you can thank me for it.

• superjon

one LU tonight

Snell
    Chirinos
    Kipnis
    Beltre
    Lindor
    Chisenall
    Hoskins
    Fowler
    Descalso

• cjs5555

thought i was being a little sneaky rolling out velasquez….33% owned on DK.

• hodag21

@superjon said...

one LU tonight

Snell
    Chirinos
    Kipnis
    Beltre
    Lindor
    Chisenall
    Hoskins
    Fowler
    Descalso

Wheres seattle players?

• pick6er

Hoping the weather doesn’t bite me. Got Lindor + Ramirez + Chisenhall in STL and Freeman + Albies in ATL.

• fanturds

@cjs5555 said...

it was a good mental battle for me….the K potential of the Yanks + K potential of Velasquez vs the ability of the Yankees to put up crooked numbers.

I mostly stayed away, but I do have one Stanton share

• hodag21

@cjs5555 said...

I was thinking all day of doing the same and little sneaky. But with that price point i started to think it could be a common play. Now hoping yanks hit a chalky pitcher.

Still think he will have good amount of ks to make value

• lovpink

@dlogreen said...

I’m all in Trout – ride or die lol

I know mike he’s hurt and only playing so he can fade himself in DFS and laugh his as off

• superjon

@hodag21 said...

Wheres seattle players?

The obvious plays seemed like Seattle and Padres to get to Verlander.

Just decided to go a different route.

• deadphish

$1 HU night slate?

https://dkn.gs/r/mNqD7IaOGkyj3rk50LV8xg

• cjs5555

well that’s not the start i was hoping for from snell!

• biga0787

It’s awesome when you know right away your screwed. Snell having zero control going to walk a bunch and be out in 3 innings. Perfect

• fanturds

I don’t have any Clevinger, and I will probably regret it.

• roomchat

Reds and Braves – they gonna get it in or do I have to go massive last minute swap?

• cjs5555

@roomchat said...

Reds and Braves – they gonna get it in or do I have to go massive last minute swap?

roth seems to think they’ll play after a late start. i have to think stl/cle will try really hard to get the game in with it being interleague

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

FYI, I made a late addition by adding a Dodgers lefty stack against rookie Duane Underwood for anyone who would like to do some late-swapping…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-june-25-2572376

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler