8:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -116 ) at Chi Cubs ( 107 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at Minnesota ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 153 ) at Milwaukee ( -166 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 241 ) at Houston ( -266 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 118 ) at St. Louis ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 146 ) at LA Angels ( -159 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zline34

@casper said...

implied total 7.75

I don’t look at totals. The first game of the slate is the most important and draws the most undeserved ownership of any game. This is where lucky stacks can and will break a slate within a couple of innings. Sick of gas cans always being in the first game.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@zline34 said...

I don’t look at totals. The first game of the slate is the most important and draws the most undeserved ownership of any game. This is where lucky stacks can and will break a slate within a couple of innings. Sick of gas cans always being in the first game.

💡 make a “lucky” stack against the gas can

• PhoFever

@zline34 said...

The first game of the slate is the most important and draws the most undeserved ownership of any game. This is where lucky stacks can and will break a slate within a couple of innings. Sick of gas cans always being in the first game.

Do you play Yahoo? There are dudes on there who, without fail, stack the early game in EVERY slate. This includes game stacks where they take the pitchers from the same game. Absolute bozos! But every now and then, those games blow up and they end up top 10 or 20. Drives me absolutely nuts. Especially the guy named “Emerysmemories.”

• jki7p6

and a

• RatedDAL

I have a bad tendency of stacking the late games rather than early because I hate slip sliding down the leaderboard with no innings left. I also hate pitchers destroying my night within 10 minutes so if all things are relatively equal I like using the pitcher from a later game.

• Olhausen

@Pandamonious said...

He’s 8.1 on DK and I don’t think he’s in play there either, but I’d be shocked if the O’s scored 9 runs. Blown. Away. Guy isn’t that bad and the Padres have a pretty strong pen behind him. Could be wrong. I wanted to like the O’s as an ultimate sneaky stack today. I turned that rock over for a while this morning and found nothing.

On the other hand, Padres scoring 12 runs wouldn’t shock me at all.

The way the padres bullpen has been pitching lately you shouldn’t be shocked at all if Baltimore scores 9 or more. Especially if Allen gets rocked early and the pen has to come in before the 5th inning. In Colorado it was one thing to give up tons of runs, but in Pittsburgh to blow two 3 run leads in the 9th and 11th inning was a joke. If that game wasn’t on the road Pittsburgh might have dropped a 10 spot on the pads and that pathetic bullpen.

• RobertoTomba

Manny Machado returns to Camden Yards! This isn’t a Revenge Narrative: this is a Bad Pitcher in a Tiny Ballpark narrative.

• RobertoTomba

The Yankees are in a great spot tonight but WOW are they expensive.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Any thoughts on maile? With basset at such high ownership (myself included) thinking of pivoting one lineup to maile for modest savings and to differentiate a tad

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Olhausen said...

The way the padres bullpen has been pitching lately you shouldn’t be shocked at all if Baltimore scores 9 or more. Especially if Allen gets rocked early and the pen has to come in before the 5th inning. In Colorado it was one thing to give up tons of runs, but in Pittsburgh to blow two 3 run leads in the 9th and 11th inning was a joke. If that game wasn’t on the road Pittsburgh might have dropped a 10 spot on the pads and that pathetic bullpen.

That bullpen has been solid or better all year. It hit a rough patch over the last week. That doesn’t ultimately make it bad or pathetic.

• RobertoTomba

Maile isn’t starting, but Meija (San Diego) is, and he’s playing in a bandbox.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@RobertoTomba said...

Maile isn’t starting, but Meija (San Diego) is, and he’s playing in a bandbox.

Mahle…

• superjon

I was going to fade Max but that Miami total keeps dropping. I’ll put him in one.

• mbunner23

I hate not having Max in cash but I don’t feel like sacrificing a couple 0’s. Price/Flaherty it will be.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

I will play one Clayton Richard lineup.

Maybe in the mini-max, but I will

• me_mike84

anyone like houston? they are pretty cheap on DK i am noticing

• PhoFever

@RobertoTomba said...

Going to be a dart throw to guess which Yankees will go deep. Maybe an Urshela/Hicks/LeMahieu type of night.

• PhoFever

@me_mike84 said...

anyone like houston? they are pretty cheap on DK i am noticing

Lots of Reddick and Tyler White for salary relief. They do look like a good “sneaky” play.

Love Mejía tonight. Lots of unblossomed talent in that bat

• captainwacky

I hate that the padres are going to be chalky. They’re not fun as a chalk stack.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I hate that the padres are going to be chalky. They’re not fun as a chalk stack.

7-8 games with a total of 10+ I can’t imagine they’re THAT chalky. They’re dropping like flies from my lineups

• RatedDAL

@captainwacky said...

Totally agree. Love when they’re sneaky. Hate them as chalk. Luckily there is like 7 or 8 different teams in smash spots. Maybe that’ll drive it down a bit.

• joephoto

@captainwacky said...

I played 2- 10 cent lineups using all 8 Padres. The other 29 teams have hit home runs for me already, so here I am chasing 1,500 Achievement crowns with an SD homer tonight.

• richierich

Thoughts on Bassit vs STL?

• hcassidy

@RobertoTomba said...

I thought a few of the Yanks were under priced.

• madmanjayWV

@scott1489 said...

Lol jon gray wasn’t the play either

LESTER 31.5
    SUCKBATHIA 28.8
    Jon GRAY 28.6 — Yahoo scoring, but Jon wasn’t the play……..sure….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).