8:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -116 ) at Chi Cubs ( 107 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at Minnesota ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 153 ) at Milwaukee ( -166 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 241 ) at Houston ( -266 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 118 ) at St. Louis ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 146 ) at LA Angels ( -159 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RatedDAL

@LetsCash said...

What happened to Blake Snell? That guy just fell off the cliff.

How do you go from Cy Young stuff to this?

I say he has to be hurt, he will be on the DL in a day or two I predict.

• Njsum1

@Renodog said...

Wow, that almost seems impossible, but I suppose you play the top 10 or so guys in smaller contests, best match ups of the day sort of thing?

Not really that hard, actually. I play about 5 to 10 lineups per day, and you only need 1 player to homer. Weekends you get 2 cracks at it (2 slates).

I just roster players from teams I expect to score some runs, and I usually find at least 1 homer in the bunch. Lots of homers been getting hit this year also, makes it easier.

• RobertoTomba

Mad Bum!!

• cjs5555

i hate gerrit cole. fyi that was 51 pitches through 4 IP and 53 pitches in the 5th & 6th. maybe he’ll end up with 16 DK points if HOU holds on for the W.

• BigPod

Chavez 29.25 dk for $5300.

• cjs5555

@BigPod said...

Chavez 29.25 dk for $5300.

yeah, he’s in my main DK lineup, paired with Cole. smh

• cjs5555

and josh james comes in now and Ks first batter in 3 pitches. FU cole

edit: make that 3 outs and 2 Ks on 10 pitches. my stance on Cole remains. so frustrating.

• rocketman828

No Chi Chi no cash!

• jayzee666

Threw down a challenge to the REAPER and he is more than up for the challenge!!
    That is why he is THE GOAT!!

• depalma13

@cjs5555 said...

and josh james comes in now and Ks first batter in 3 pitches. FU cole

edit: make that 3 outs and 2 Ks on 10 pitches. my stance on Cole remains. so frustrating.

Cole is just garbage. Goes 0-2 on pretty much every batter and than gives up hits way too often.

• cjs5555

@depalma13 said...

Cole is just garbage. Goes 0-2 on pretty much every batter and than gives up hits way too often.

amen. i’m over-venting a bit, but it’s been a tough season. tonight i faded the NYY chalk, did a good job on hitters, pretty much nailed my SP2s (Chavez, MadBum, Cortes) and Cole is the one who messes it up. I thought he would bring it facing his original/former team. i almost never play him, think he’s generally too expensive, but he throws up these 40 pt games against solid teams when i fade him and he’s chalk. not that PIT is terrible or anything, but i really expected more tonight.

• depalma13

And there goes the Beiber win.

• MrMadness001

Wow Indians blow a 3 run lead in the 9th…baseball is so crazy

• cjs5555

@MrMadness001 said...

Wow Indians blow a 3 run lead in the 9th…baseball is so crazy

CLE waltzes into season with projected 20 game lead in AL central….has no hitters, terrible bullpen. bye-bye Kluber, Bauer, Carrasco.

• cjs5555

DK single entry $100 contest….Shawnzhan lineup is Bieber/Fried w/ CIN stack, Mejia/Machado/Renfroe. that’s a balls of steel single entry lineup tonight. i’m impressed

• thetitanlb

Yall think Jack Flaherty knows how much of a scumbag he is

• thetitanlb

@thetitanlb said...

Dide allowed 6 er in just the 5th inning alone

• Olhausen

@Pandamonious said...

That bullpen has been solid or better all year. It hit a rough patch over the last week. That doesn’t ultimately make it bad or pathetic.

They are ranked 23rd in baseball which is not solid no matter how you slice it. They started the season off good but have consistently gotten worse as the season goes on. If it wasn’t for Yates they would almost certainly be in the bottom five worst bullpens. I am a huge padres fan and love our new and improved plus very exciting team. That said we are still a year or two and some pitching away from seriously contending.

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

They are ranked 23rd in baseball which is not solid no matter how you slice it. They started the season off good but have consistently gotten worse as the season goes on. If it wasn’t for Yates they would almost certainly be in the bottom five worst bullpens. I am a huge padres fan and love our new and improved plus very exciting team. That said we are still a year or two and some pitching away from seriously contending.

it’s pretty tough on the bullpen when you’re running out 3-4 rookie starters that you’re capping at 5-6 IP/90 pitches

• Njsum1

@thetitanlb said...

Dide allowed 6 er in just the 5th inning alone

Did 10 lineups, went all in on Mad Bum, and was going to go all in on Flaherty. My gut was telling me to take half my flaherty and pivot to Price yet I didn’t listen. So…he’s “only” destroying 8 of my 10 lineups. Literally pushing them just below the cash line. If he could have mustered like 15dk most would be cashing.

• jayzee666

@thetitanlb said...

Can’t blame him for the REAPER’s actions!

• thetitanlb

@jayzee666 said...

Can’t blame him for the REAPER’s actions!

Lol I feel like the grim reaper is currently coming for me as well

• cjs5555

DK position eligibility continues to confuse the heck out of me….Seager’s been on the DL a bunch again for LAD and they have no one else for weeks in their lineup with SS eligibility???

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

it’s pretty tough on the bullpen when you’re running out 3-4 rookie starters that you’re capping at 5-6 IP/90 pitches

They are definitely getting tired. It seems even when one of our starters is at 75 pitches late in the game Andy still won’t let them go past 7 most nights.

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

DK position eligibility continues to confuse the heck out of me….Seager’s been on the DL a bunch again for LAD and they have no one else for weeks in their lineup with SS eligibility???

I wish dk would allow for a utility spot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).