8:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -116 ) at Chi Cubs ( 107 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at Minnesota ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 153 ) at Milwaukee ( -166 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 241 ) at Houston ( -266 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 118 ) at St. Louis ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 146 ) at LA Angels ( -159 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

DK position eligibility continues to confuse the heck out of me….Seager’s been on the DL a bunch again for LAD and they have no one else for weeks in their lineup with SS eligibility???

The 1B 1B annoys me to no end.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Got a little sweat:

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/73819376?uc=1534203754

• cjs5555

@Epignosis said...

Got a little sweat:

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/73819376?uc=1534203754

nice lineup….too bad you didn’t go Mejia/Gurriel instead of Astudillo/Beaty!! what on earth were you thinking??

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

nice lineup….too bad you didn’t go Mejia/Gurriel instead of Astudillo/Beaty!! what on earth were you thinking??

I was thinking for myself, as always.

• cjs5555

dave roberts seems to hate austin barnes….pinch hitting for him after 2 AB like every night. will smith and his 3 Ks in 3 ABs? still in there.

• cjs5555

@Epignosis said...

I was thinking for myself, as always.

darn professorial types….

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

darn professorial types….

Hey man, Chris Sale cost me $600 last week. It isn’t always fun.

• cjs5555

AZ manager brings in Andries and his reverse splits to face some RHBs.

• RobertoTomba

So, Rockies: not so tough without your thin air and your little stadium, are you?

Oh, and one more thing: Mad Bum!!!

• cjs5555

@Epignosis said...

Hey man, Chris Sale cost me $600 last week. It isn’t always fun.

I’ve been terrible this year… other than a 5-figure win earlier in the season, I’ve been in grinding 101. I was analyzing my results, feel like I’ve gotten too chalky when in past years I was very contrarian. Of course, the chalk has been hitting at insane levels this year.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@RobertoTomba said...

Eat more fiber?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

I’ve been terrible this year… other than a 5-figure win earlier in the season, I’ve been in grinding 101. I was analyzing my results, feel like I’ve gotten too chalky when in past years I was very contrarian. Of course, the chalk has been hitting at insane levels this year.

I’ve had weekly streaks. Cold one week, hot another. I can say that Max Scherzer has officially won me more money than any athlete in any sport.

• cjs5555

@Epignosis said...

I’ve had weekly streaks. Cold one week, hot another. I can say that Max Scherzer has officially won me more money than any athlete in any sport.

I know it’s not true, but I feel like the last time Mad Max won me some $$$ was the no-hitter, aka botched HBP perfect game

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

I want to get a poster of the two-colored eye thing with the Ks in the pupils to put in my classroom next year, but I know someone will complain it’s a racial thing that praises the KKK and blah blah blah. I just can’t endure the ignorance.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Chris Taylor stolen base will do.

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

This sounds just like my MLB season. I had a 3 day stretch where I won around $16k and aside from that it’s been long periods of small cashes and mostly losing. Still up a good bit on the year but some consistancy would be nice.

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

Eat more fiber?

Or less? 🤷‍♂️

Nice lineup👍🍻

• yisman

So on June 19, at Yankee Stadium, Snell gets pulled in the first inning, with the Rays pulling the plug on him to save wear and tear. Tonight, he clearly didn’t have it from word go, but he got left out there for 80 pitches, 11 hits, and 7 runs. Odd.

• madmanjayWV

@RobertoTomba said...

So, Rockies: not so tough without your thin air and your little stadium, are you?

Good GAWD ^^^^^^^ dude — if that is really ROBERTO #TOMBA — ur my downhill HERO — lol

damn #BEISBOL anyway…….haha on 2 HUMP DAY AYDS

HOW NOT TO DK CASH C BELOW
    DRAFT GAME SCORING FPTS

P Nestor Cortes Jr. 15.5%
    TOR 3 NYY 4
    Final
    1 W, 5 K, 2 ER, 4 HA, 13 O 17.35

P Glenn Sparkman 3.6%
    KC 8 CLE 6
    Final
    3 K, 5 ER, 2 BB, 7 HA, 17 O 3.35

HOW 2 TAKE DOWN THE DK QUARTER ARCADEEPIC

LOVE IT

TEAM: BreezySeason (2)RANK: 1stWINNING: $750.00YTP: 0PIR: 0
    POS NAME % DRAFT GAME SCORING FPTS

P Jesse Chávez 8.4%
    TEX 5 DET 3
    Final
    1 W, 7 K, 5 HA, 19 O 29.25

P Max Scherzer 23.1%
    WAS 6 MIA 1
    Final
    1 HBP, 1 W, 10 K, 1 ER, 5 HA, 24 O 36.4

• madmanjayWV

@cjs5555 said...

TOO CHALKY leans 1 to fading K-MAXIPAD…but I know what u mean, moreso with my batters of late….just gotta find the HITS and DONGS

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).