7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 120 ) at Miami ( -130 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -105 ) at Texas ( -105 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 115 ) at Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 173 ) at Chi Sox ( -188 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 152 ) at St. Louis ( -166 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : Oakland ( -110 ) at SF Giants ( 100 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 157 ) at LA Dodgers ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 234 ) at San Diego ( -283 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

All five of my lineups for the main slate cashed yesterday. I am ready to get rich in the MLB $1.5K Micro Penny Booster [Top 100 Win $15]!!!

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/109915988
    ~

Like NO pitching today… feel like prices too high for most, and most will get BOMBED.. for real… Have to say BOMB-Harvey in TOR. Variety of stacks. Hate to play against poor Harvey but you have no choice really…. Maybe Take a shot on Jax 4700 vs weak Clevey bats. Have to go Springer at 3800 prob 100% & also Schwarber until he cools off. Rodon = Chalk, only true safe play I feel like. In for 25 Mini-Max $2’s today. Love S D stack, to BOMB Martin!

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Like NO pitching today… feel like prices too high for most, and most will get BOMBED.. for real… Have to say BOMB-Harvey in TOR. Variety of stacks. Hate to play against poor Harvey but you have no choice really…. Maybe Take a shot on Jax 4700 vs weak Clevey bats. Have to go Springer at 3800 prob 100% & also Schwarber until he cools off. Rodon = Chalk, only true safe play I feel like. In for 25 Mini-Max $2’s today. Love S D stack, to BOMB Martin!

I have a couple of Pirates, arr! Because it’s a sneaky play. Had Adam Frazier yesterday, adding in Ke’Bryan Hayes today. That’s for an alternative lineup, mainly BOMBING Harvey and also keeping my eye on weather for : ATLCIN and HOUDET.

P.S. I see Roth is worried about PIT @ STL too. Could be one of those days…
    ~

Oh no.. I also have Fraz/Hayes vs Kim. Like OAK bats vs Cueto also. Might just focus on the 2 late games, and TOR bats.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Any chance this HOU game gets played?

• zovyn

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Any chance this HOU game gets played?

None of the rain today was heavy enough to mess up the field in any way I can imagine. Radar models here in Detroit currently suggest it should be fully playable with a possible brief mid-game delay if one of the cells passes right over the park.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Thanks

• zovyn

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Thanks

I’m not a weatherman… I just live 15 miles north of the ballpark. Anyway, I’m fading it because I’m chicken in general.

• Codyveo

Annnnd it’s canceled lol

Good! No Houstons. But now the Toronto will be 30-40% instead of 20%. Gonna play a couple Harvey’s anyway. Lol.

• jjwd

@866 said...

Good! No Houstons. But now the Toronto will be 30-40% instead of 20%. Gonna play a couple Harvey’s anyway. Lol.

think TOR might be lower than that since we have NYY/BOS and ATL/CIN

• zovyn

I was just coming in here to say that ALL the radar models just went ape-shit about 15 minutes ago. :P

White Sock plays? Only pitcher I feel like that can make 3× 4x is Rodon. Maybe Manaea/Minor.. manoea.. German.. Gutierrez. All others BOMBED.

• marker0357

BAL/TOR gonna play?

• ifthethunder

PIT at STL – Some model disagreement here, my favorite forecast model holds the storms juuuust a hair northwest of STL until after the game… others bring the line in and stall it out (making for a game that likely doesn’t finish and may not even get halfway through). It’s a risky play, but I’d be fine with it in GPP’s. – Roth
    —————————

Not very reassuring, is he? I want to play my 2 selected Pirates though. If the game plays, and IF they do well, then that should be decent leverage.
    ~

Had 2 Ohtani’s of 28 only and O Rendon. Not good. Didn’t expect HRs for LAA in T B. Wow. Lester on the Ropes, but nothing from Chisholm. Have almost 100%. Harvey escapes 1st scoreless. Have 4 of 28 Harvey. Gutierrez looks good at 7300.

This is beyond tilting man.. have every Marlin EXCEPT Cooper and Rojas.. who hit HR? Rojas. Jesus man. Furious right now. Needed Sanchez, Duvall and Alfaro.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I played Lester. I mean, a lot of Lester.

Also have some Canning.

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

and Rojas.. who hit HR?

“You currently do not have any Live lineups with this search.”

Funny, he kept coming up in the price range where I was filling that slot. I’ve played him in the past, but not recently. Not in this ballpark.

Jon Lester is like a human windstorm blowing out to center field, tho.
    ~

• jayzee666

Hey, at least I was able to help Miami break out of their scoring slump tonight AND those that stacked their hitters.
    I now hope that Lopez gets lit up next inning so that neither has a shot to win!

At least the $4 contest I played him in I used Crowns. Crowns and the REAPER are King!

Looks like an early night.. no Bogaerts either. 2 run double. Wow. German bombed. Be back later maybe.

Said Springer.. Ka-BOOM! Alright.

• jayzee666

@ifthethunder said...

“You currently do not have any Live lineups with this search.”

Funny, he kept coming up in the price range where I was filling that slot. I’ve played him in the past, but not recently. Not in this ballpark.

Jon Lester is like a human windstorm blowing out to center field, tho.
    ~

Well, he does kinda suck :)
    1st HR in 35 days.
    Only scored in double digit DK Pts once in those 35 days.
    I am proud to help him gain some of his pride back!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I played Lester. I mean, a lot of Lester.

Also have some Canning.

A dead forum would do that to you

😝

Went to a couple of Canning after the PPD and wouldn’t you know have Canning in the MIA stack

Mostly Manoah, Paddack some Rodon and one Dunning

• jayzee666

Some nice last place sweats going early in the Turbos! Been awhile but feels good just the same!

Nice to know I am still the GOAT!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).