7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 120 ) at Miami ( -130 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -105 ) at Texas ( -105 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 115 ) at Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 173 ) at Chi Sox ( -188 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 152 ) at St. Louis ( -166 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : Oakland ( -110 ) at SF Giants ( 100 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 157 ) at LA Dodgers ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 234 ) at San Diego ( -283 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

A dead forum would do that to you

😝

I’m a Nats fan. Never even consider playing Lester. Not even in Wrigley when the wind is blowing in.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

I’m a Nats fan. Never even consider playing Lester. Not even in Wrigley when the wind is blowing in.
    ~

I am surprised
    Panda dislikes Lester iirc

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Wasn’t a fan of pitching on this slate, at all. Lester just looked safe. Big park. Marlins being just OK. Plus lots of the stacks I built seemed to fit with Lester/Rodon or Lester/Minor or Lester/Manoah. Couldn’t find other combos that worked. Just kind of fell in place.. First time I played Lester since at least 2019 probably. Last time ever, probably.

• Pandamonious

My issue with Lester is all the times I stack against him and got burned. So, of course I use him for the first time in a long, long time and he gets whacked in the 1st inning.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

My issue with Lester is all the times I stack against him and got burned. So, of course I use him for the first time in a long, long time and he gets whacked in the 1st inning.

That’s what happened to me in golf last week with Tony Finot, err Finau. Dodged his MC this week. (But got hit with a ton of others. Whoops.)
    ~

• Pandamonious

Someone needs to test Schwaber.

• zovyn

@Pandamonious said...

I waffled on him so many times but in the end I had to ride the heater and glad I did. Also, I rolled Gonsolin on the mound so I can stave off disappointment for as long as possible. :)

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

I even played him in my Pablo Lopez lineups. (My main SPs: Carlos Rodon, Sean Manaea and Lopez.)
    ~

• ifthethunder

BTW Jayzee, have you played Kyle Schwarber lately?
    ~

• jayzee666

@ifthethunder said...

BTW Jayzee, have you played Kyle Schwarber lately?
    ~

3-4 days st8.
    Unfortunately for every success, 5 players must fail.

It is the balance of the universe.

Swanson is Chalk?? I just dropped $35 in winnings on solo HR.. and heavy Guti, 17 point swing there. Wow.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The SE lineup with Rodon/Dunning isn’t looking that hot
    OTOH the Manaoah/Paddack in gpp become more promising

Rodon is 59.5%? 👀👀 How can that be? Un Real!! Goes with exactly what I said this morning….. no options besides Rodon really. Was worried about rains, only have on like 33%

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Rodon is 59.5%? 👀👀 How can that be? Un Real!! Goes with exactly what I said this morning….. no options besides Rodon really. Was worried about rains, only have on like 33%

3/13 Rodon
    2/13 Canning
    1/13 Dunning
    10/13 Manoah
    10/13 Paddack 🙈 not a fan but the DBacks have been horrible

Jax almost got out of it. Nooo. Cheap single to 9 batter scores 2. Damnit. I’m toast. Woulda been happy with the 2x at 4000. Whoa 10 of 13 Paddack? Always seems to get hit hard.. I like ARZ bats tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Jax almost got out of it. Nooo. Cheap single to 9 batter scores 2. Damnit. I’m toast. Woulda been happy with the 2x at 4000. Whoa 10 of 13 Paddack? Always seems to get hit hard.. I like ARZ bats tonight.

Yeah. Sometimes you have to take a chance… he has been pitching better lately and not many options out there… have a couple of stacks that have a chance and I am looking but Manaea vs Giants no thank you, Cueto? Nope, Gonsolin limited to 50 pitches, Arrieta vs a Dodgers team that got no hit yesterday?
    Paddack seems safer… upside probably capped at 25ish with a W…. but hopefully safe for at least 12-15

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wow… ump in SD may spell trouble for Paddack… struck out Peralta twice and he ended up walking

Pham! Tatis! BOMB Martin!!! At least O Martin, Uni lol. Yeah Paddack but threw a lot of pitches already. Doesn’t get many Ks. Price was too high I felt like. Had to roll with Manaea. MINOR was bombed badly, saw was 23%. I had some shares.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like a long night for Arizona.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

That’s the Paddack I hate… lol… last two starts were outliers. Fooled me
    Glad my two highest scoring lineups don’t have him at least

Ta-Tis! Tat-Too!

A Croney-Bomb!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

A Croney-Bomb!!

Padres are way too low owned considering they were facing an inexperienced unproven starter and one of the worst bullpen

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Padres are way too low owned considering they were facing an inexperienced unproven starter and one of the worst bullpen

Unfortunately my Padre stack has Minor and Paddock at pitcher

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Also had 1 Cinci stack that is currently cashing because of Cooper and Arriz one offsbut now backing up due to Paddock

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).