7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -223 ) at Cincinnati ( 204 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -166 ) at Atlanta ( 153 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -108 ) at Tampa Bay ( 100 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Toronto ( -136 ) at Colorado ( 126 ) —- T: 12
    9:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 125 ) at Arizona ( -135 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -102 ) at LA Angels ( -106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 156 ) at SF Giants ( -170 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

6/27 – All Times ET
    $25K FD MLB Bunt (Single Entry Series Presented by RotoGrinders)
    1:30 (MLB) JPinc / HeadChopper / Pepsi7 (DK Cash Games)
    3:30 (MLB) JeffElJefe / DraftCheat / TheSeige
    4:30 (MLB) BritDevine / BoggsLite
    5:30 (MLB) Dean78904 / CheeseIsGood / Derek Carty
    6:30 (MLB) FastEddieFear

• sports667

Am I crazy for liking Jon Gray for 6700 on DK. He is averaging a little over 23 points per game at Coors this year. Maybe after I have coffee I’ll change my mind.

• depalma13

Tulo revenge game.

• Capone1233

Not a lot of good BvP numbers on this slate. Tough to find stacks i am liking. I do like Mengden.

• PanicTour

He is cheap and will have low ownership. I’m considering him as a SP2 tourney option. Certainly frees up some space for bats and an ace.

• KindGuy

Crazy how much hindsight is 20/20. I’m looking back at yesterday’s slate and everything seems so obvious. I’m poring over the pitchers for today on fangraphs and now I’m so freakin confused lol!

• Capone1233

Liking Ross/Mengden early on. Hoping Descalo plays for Rockies so i can fit him in as a cheap 1B.

• dgballer

@sports667 said...

Am I crazy for liking Jon Gray for 6700 on DK. He is averaging a little over 23 points per game at Coors this year. Maybe after I have coffee I’ll change my mind.

Well he really hasn’t pitched against any good hitting teams at home.

• teachmehowtocutty

Got a strong feeling the cubs offense explodes at Great American tonight!

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

@Capone1233 said...

I do like Mengden

I would like him if he wasn’t facing a team has the 2nd fewest strikeouts in the MLB this year. Matt Shoemaker price on FanDuel is very fair and he’s had success against Houston in the past month.

• teachmehowtocutty

@skeeter1114 said...

I would like him if he wasn’t facing a team has the 2nd fewest strikeouts in the MLB this year. Matt Shoemaker price on FanDuel is very fair and he’s had success against Houston in the past month.

On fd its all bauer for me. Braves offense is terrible and bauer has been very good lately!

• Capone1233

@skeeter1114 said...

Good point on strikeouts. I just can’t play Shoemaker for some reason. Houston has been on fire lately as well.

• billholler

I don’t play much baseball. Can I assume that most of the regular DFSers will be stacking the Rockies game?

• ms1monsays

@teachmehowtocutty said...

On fd its all bauer for me. Braves offense is terrible and bauer has been very good lately!

What do you think about the weather tonight? Looks to be light but I hate playing a pitcher in cash with weather concerns

• Capone1233

@ms1monsays said...

What do you think about the weather tonight? Looks to be light but I hate playing a pitcher in cash with weather concerns

I really do like Bauer, but his price seems a little high. Great matchup however.

• NESBears120

Personally I think Bauer is a trap his price is very high and the Braves have been putting together some decent games offensivley

• ms1monsays

@NESBears120 said...

Personally I think Bauer is a trap his price is very high and the Braves have been putting together some decent games offensivley

Especially on DK, that being said last time he was priced up no one played him and he scored me like 35-40pts…

Shark to cheap on DK? Shoemaker might be the way I am going on FD, tough to fit in the bats with Thor

• TheRealJosh5

@sports667 said...

read somewhere he has a tired shoulder or arm I forget which one, I’d stay away.

• TheRealJosh5

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Got a strong feeling the cubs offense explodes at Great American tonight!

no thanks, maybe 3-4 runs.. cubs bats don’t hit during the week.

• NESBears120

@TheRealJosh5 said...

read somewhere he has a tired shoulder or arm I forget which one, I’d stay away.

It was after his last start it came out that he was having some shoulder discomfort….. with that being said i am thinking about trying a sneaky washington stack toninght becuase i feel he won’t go very deep in the game

• dashow4life

Anyone like Robbie Ray? At home vs Phil. at $7,800 on FD? With that offense backing him for the win bonus?

• dharden11

Braves offense against righties has been pretty decent lately, at that price I think there are better ways to go. Freeman especially is raking.

• TheRealJosh5

@NESBears120 said...

It was after his last start it came out that he was having some shoulder discomfort….. with that being said i am thinking about trying a sneaky washington stack toninght becuase i feel he won’t go very deep in the game

my comment was directed for Jon Gray.

• RollinNolan

Correa or Lindor?

• satchmo77

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Correa or Lindor?

Lindor imo

• Capone1233

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Correa or Lindor?

I really like the Indians offense lately. Can’t really go wrong with either and also depends if you like other Astros/Indians. Altuve has dominated Shoemaker so if you think Springer/Altuve get on base for Correa that is pretty enticing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).