7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -223 ) at Cincinnati ( 204 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -166 ) at Atlanta ( 153 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -108 ) at Tampa Bay ( 100 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Toronto ( -136 ) at Colorado ( 126 ) —- T: 12
    9:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 125 ) at Arizona ( -135 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -102 ) at LA Angels ( -106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 156 ) at SF Giants ( -170 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

6/27 – All Times ET
    $25K FD MLB Bunt (Single Entry Series Presented by RotoGrinders)
    1:30 (MLB) JPinc / HeadChopper / Pepsi7 (DK Cash Games)
    3:30 (MLB) JeffElJefe / DraftCheat / TheSeige
    4:30 (MLB) BritDevine / BoggsLite
    5:30 (MLB) Dean78904 / CheeseIsGood / Derek Carty
    6:30 (MLB) FastEddieFear

• TeamTwerk

First time in major league history a player has hit 3 home runs and 2 doubles in a game and I skip over the guy in my Cubs stack lol

• zline34

So what’s going on with the Yankees game? Are they going to complete it tonight?

• JustRaze

Platinum sombrero in play for Joseph. Would be my first – go for it!

• satchmo77

Gonna have to start rethinking fading super cheap sluggers Bc they have a tough match up. I guarantee the winning line up tonight will have votto. The last week or so I’ve seen a lot of the top few line ups have that type. Like the Reds tonight. I might as well, no pitcher seems to be trustworthy anymore, anyway.

• Olhausen

@satchmo77 said...

Gonna have to start rethinking fading super cheap sluggers Bc they have a tough match up. I guarantee the winning line up tonight will have votto. The last week or so I’ve seen a lot of the top few line ups have that type. Like the Reds tonight. I might as well, no pitcher seems to be trustworthy anymore, anyway.

Nobody at the top in the slurve has votto. They all have rizzo and EE.

• dirty_drawlz1

sitting slightly below the cash line in the super slurve with a cool 0.25 COMBINED from samardzija and thor

I swear…..

• Bam79

KBryant kills what would have been a great night for me. I was all over the A’s, JVotto..

I’m going to cash, but..damn.

Congrats to those who took KB.. It was like a punching in a cheat code..

• GoldStandard000

Tonight proved to me why you never play cash on Coors days. Even my GPP lineups are short of cashing. You have to be 99.9% on your picks for coors days with cash games. Glad I don’t do this for a living and play what I’m wiling to lose.

• feekdogg

FU Soscia. I needed Shoe to get the win. Pitch counts suck.

• Lathum

@zline34 said...

So what’s going on with the Yankees game? Are they going to complete it tonight?

Wondering this also, getting late on the east coast. I hope they do, I have Choo and Mazara…

• blake024

@Lathum said...

Wondering this also, getting late on the east coast. I hope they do, I have Choo and Mazara…

My guess is maybe they will wait until the other West coast games end before they call it off… I really hope they play into the early morning and we go extras though. I have players on both teams.

• Lathum

@blake024 said...

My guess is maybe they will wait until the other West coast games end before they call it off… I really hope they play into the early morning and we go extras though. I have players on both teams.

Its a huge cluster whatever they do. Start the game late when there was no reason to delay, then don’t call it when they should, ten call it when the Yanks bitch, then wait hours to decide what to do. What a mess.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

It’s raining even harder in NY now.

• blake024

@Lathum said...

Its a huge cluster whatever they do. Start the game late when there was no reason to delay, then don’t call it when they should, ten call it when the Yanks bitch, then wait hours to decide what to do. What a mess.

Yeah its been delayed for so long and kept everyone up this late they would be foolish not to finish it, especially given the circumstances. But the Yankees would be the team that gets the win in this kind of situation…

• blake024

@walkoff9 said...

It’s raining even harder in NY now.

Yeah that cell over the city just seems to get bigger and bigger right over it. Rain won’t stop and they will call the game off eventually.

• Olhausen

I wonder if the Ny Texas game is going to resume with the rain moving away. It would be crazy if Texas went off and New York did also. I bet there would be a lot of heart break to the people who are making lots of money at the moment.

• COLLECTORTHIS

That wild pitch just turned my 8 way tie for first in the turbo arcade to a 9 way tie.. I really thought my OAK stack was contrarian even in the turbo slate.
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/25581589?uc=427444648

• yoshi2132

It’s 2am Eastern time… Are the players actually still on the field in the New York game?

• GoldStandard000

Game is suppose to continue at 2:15 AM Eastern. Amazing lol

• Ntucker2

Yep still up waiting…..

• Ntucker2

I’m happy there was a delay hopefully no more chapman lol

• zline34

in 14th with Greg, Gard, and Els. Let’s goooo

• tonytone1908

Kinda creepy how quiet that stadium is.

• DcSports89

what do you guys profit more from, cash games or GPP’s?

• Ntucker2

Yankees fans are pissed! Lmfao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).