7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -223 ) at Cincinnati ( 204 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -166 ) at Atlanta ( 153 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -108 ) at Tampa Bay ( 100 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Toronto ( -136 ) at Colorado ( 126 ) —- T: 12
    9:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 125 ) at Arizona ( -135 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -102 ) at LA Angels ( -106 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 156 ) at SF Giants ( -170 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

6/27 – All Times ET
    $25K FD MLB Bunt (Single Entry Series Presented by RotoGrinders)
    1:30 (MLB) JPinc / HeadChopper / Pepsi7 (DK Cash Games)
    3:30 (MLB) JeffElJefe / DraftCheat / TheSeige
    4:30 (MLB) BritDevine / BoggsLite
    5:30 (MLB) Dean78904 / CheeseIsGood / Derek Carty
    6:30 (MLB) FastEddieFear

• lastcallcasualty

@depalma13 said...

I don’t care how good Arrieta is, Fanduel’s pricing on the Reds is just way too low.

Wow I just not noticed the Red’s pricing. I agree with you. Especially in Cincinatti. You have to at least throw a few Reds in there. Adam Duvall for 2,200? Yes please!

• RollinNolan

@Capone1233 said...

I have a feeling Ray gets hit a lot tonight. Phillies always seem to make a game of it and can be tough outs. I see Rupp taking him yard tonight.

Yea Rupp is the only Philly I like.

• lastcallcasualty

@Rollin_Nolan said...

I’m not playing Vinny.

I’m in Philly and watch these clowns learn how to play baseball. Vinny is going to last 4 innings tonight. That 16K performance earlier in the year was a fluke.

• jess701

Rollin_Nolan need your help I have a h2h big one tonight who is the best pitcher besides arieta.

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

@lastcallcasualty said...

Wow I just not noticed the Red’s pricing. I agree with you. Especially in Cincinatti. You have to at least throw a few Reds in there. Adam Duvall for 2,200? Yes please!

Doesn’t matter if he’s free – greater probability is 0-4 with 3 K’s. I’ve played him a bit the last two weeks and he’s been classic boom or bust –

• jess701

Bauer?

• jess701

No more seager for me what a bomb

• RollinNolan

@jess701 said...

Bauer?

I like Ray…Bauer is a trap imo.

• jess701

K will do some looking thank you

• jordan200580

If Choo is batting leadoff tonight I am all over him. Short porch….bad righty…..

• jess701

I got him

• IronMonkey415

Going with Pagan again tonight, he seems to be hitting A-ok these days.

• lastcallcasualty

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Yea Rupp is the only Philly I like.

Ray gets hit alot tonight? Really? LOL. Against the Sillies? That’s funny!! Yea, the put up some hits against Cueto yesterday but what they did yesterday is “not of the norm”.

• RollinNolan

@lastcallcasualty said...

Ray gets hit alot tonight? Really? LOL. Against the Sillies? That’s funny!! Yea, the put up some hits against Cueto yesterday but what they did yesterday is “not of the norm”.

Yea I’m all over Ray tonight. I agree that wasn’t normal last night…Lol

• jess701

This guy I played last night for example he took cueto and then like 3 philies lol how did he know the philies were it. Lol

• KillaChap

I am pretty sure people use this thread to try to throw people off so I’m stacking the Reds and playing Arietta.

• Ibleedblue1

@KillaChap said...

I am pretty sure people use this thread to try to throw people off so I’m stacking the Reds and playing Arietta.

All unearned runs and then bombs off relievers. Bold move cotton!

• ms1monsays

Ruiz/Cargo or Rupp/Choo

• lastcallcasualty

@jess701 said...

This guy I played last night for example he took cueto and then like 3 philies lol how did he know the philies were it. Lol

He probably had a little money to blow to go contrarian.

• jordan200580

@ms1monsays said...

Ruiz/Cargo or Rupp/Choo

The Phillies lineup should make that choice for you

• jordan200580

My prediction for Coors this week is this. All year the Jays have consistently underwhelmed in ideal match ups, only to then go off once they are off the radar. I think the first 2 games of the series they tank and cost a bunch of people a lot of $. Then once people are completely jaded and have sworn off them for good. Game 3…..12 runs, 5 bombs, cha ching.

• blake024

That seems like the obvious move, but a lot of times the first game of an interleague series ends up being a pitcher’s duel. I think PHI v. ARI might be a high scoring game tonight.

• Ibleedblue1

Descalso/Correa/Blackmon or Odor/Xander/Betts

Gpp

• achubs

Which SS? Diaz, Tulo or Bogaerts?
    FD-cash.

• Raven2012champs

Toronto’s Bats have been quite lately, They could be due for a big game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).