7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 108 ) at NY Mets ( -117 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 128 ) at Boston ( -139 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -152 ) at Miami ( 140 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 126 ) at Texas ( -136 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -139 ) at Chi Sox ( 128 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -104 ) at St. Louis ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 134 ) at SF Giants ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RockStarTix

The Weather or the Wheeler. Which is going to win out tonight. That’s my only question.

• biga0787

He did the same thing he did for the red birds. Struck out when his team needed him.

• ASitar

And Cole Kalhoun. That’s it.

• KOTN26

So Roth hasn’t updated the weather forecast since 7:00am and we are less than 2 hours away from game time….

• ASitar

Tonight will be tough. You can pick virtually anyone you want. Most people will go middle of the pack pitching.

• Jonas137

He has now

• 7klub06

Thoughts on Bieber, Wheeler, Eflin, Flaherty for pitchers?
    SD, Bos, Arizona, Philly bats?

• ASitar

I’m going Bieber/Wheeler in my single bullet DK main slate. I’m not GREAT at baseball but last night came in 328th place in the main slate and three days ago 471st. I just do one LU a night.

GL tonight

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-june-27-2574552

• fanturds

@7klub06 said...

Thoughts on Bieber, Wheeler, Eflin, Flaherty for pitchers?
    SD, Bos, Arizona, Philly bats?

I like Wheeler and Eflin out of that group. I can’t decide which one I want more exposure to.

I have some exposure to SD bats, but the rest of that group not very in love with.

I think the Tigers A’s game could produce a ton of cheap points…the hard part is figuring out who

• keephustlincuz

@ASitar said...

I’m going Bieber/Wheeler in my single bullet DK main slate. I’m not GREAT at baseball but last night came in 328th place in the main slate and three days ago 471st. I just do one LU a night.

GL tonight

You have a favorite hiting stack?

• jtkucheck

@fanturds said...

I think the Tigers A’s game could produce a ton of cheap points…the hard part is figuring out who

I have a weird feeling about the bottom half of the A’s lineup- Piscotty, Barreto type guys.

• 7klub06

@fanturds said...

I like Wheeler and Eflin out of that group. I can’t decide which one I want more exposure to.

I have some exposure to SD bats, but the rest of that group not very in love with.

Question is will the Detriot game play or be delayed?

• ASitar

@keephustlincuz said...

You have a favorite hiting stack?

Murphy/Goldy/Marte
    OF is Betts/Calhoun/Rosario

• 7klub06

For Detriot
    Martin, Hicks, Castellonas and Gooddrum

• fanturds

@7klub06 said...

Question is will the Detriot game play or be delayed?

im not smart, but it looks to me like they could start on time.

• superjon

I have Joey Gallo.

Why am I so bad at DFS?

Because I have Joey Gallo.

• NYGfan1983

@superjon said...

I have Joey Gallo.

Why am I so bad at DFS?

Because I have Joey Gallo.

I run with Gallo often but very rare he makes me feel good about it.

• superjon

@NYGfan1983 said...

I run with Gallo often but very rare he makes me feel good about it.

Just had a feeling a Texas stack wins it tonight, and you can’t run Texas without some Gallo.

• NYGfan1983

@superjon said...

Just had a feeling a Texas stack wins it tonight, and you can’t run Texas without some Gallo.

GL faded em.

• rog11sm

Philly stack for me

• iron_tactics

3 Lineups, BAL stack, PIT stack and the 3rd one is a secret (I’m saying what my stacks are because I have a super power, I make teams and players bad by rostering them in DFS)

• yisman

disaster of a day with Keuchel and Castillo combining to cost me $2500

I made lineups for tonight but virtually all the contests filled early so my total in play is like $120 across all the sites

Gibson/Wood/Eflin were my preferred pitchers, with Bumgarner being another option (less value than the others).

• casper

of course I stack vrs Chin 6 up 6 down

• homers1226

going to be cards party,,i hope

3 thirtthrees most I ever bet

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.