1:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 182 ) at Houston ( -199 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 157 ) at Milwaukee ( -170 ) —- T: 10
    2:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Chi Cubs ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -204 ) at Miami ( 187 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -206 ) at Colorado ( 189 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:45 PM EST : Arizona ( -100 ) at SF Giants ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 135 ) at LA Angels ( -146 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jayzee666

Wait, you don’t get points for your hitters having multi SO games?? I have been playing this wrong!!

• Sticks101

Alright, what the hell just happened with turnbull?

• RobertoTomba

@Sticks101 said...

Alright, what the hell just happened with turnbull?

“Detroit Tigers righthander Spencer Turnbull left his start on Thursday after just two innings with an apparent injury. Turnbull showed no signs of pain or injury while pitching against the Texas Rangers, but he went down to the clubhouse with the Tigers’ training staff after the top of the second and did not return.”

• Sticks101

@RobertoTomba said...

“Detroit Tigers righthander Spencer Turnbull left his start on Thursday after just two innings with an apparent injury. Turnbull showed no signs of pain or injury while pitching against the Texas Rangers, but he went down to the clubhouse with the Tigers’ training staff after the top of the second and did not return.”

so he needed to go to the bathroom and left his start, got it lol

• ejamiec

Gallo again!

• Sticks101

so, now that its locked, anyone concerned about Grandals .136 in 22 ab’s vs Leake? how about Yelich’s .077 in 13 ab’s?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Peacock, you clown.

• deadphish

why does DK keep overpricing Beeks? $7.6K and he gives you about half the pitches of a typical starter.

• deadphish

@Sticks101 said...

so, now that its locked, anyone concerned about Grandals .136 in 22 ab’s vs Leake? how about Yelich’s .077 in 13 ab’s?

no

• Renodog

@ejamiec said...

Gallo again!

A general MLB question, I am a Ranger fan and Gallo is about all we have, do non-Ranger fans realize some insiders in baseball think he is the most talented hitter in the MLB, I know, don’t laugh, but some say that.

• EricQ23

Pirates bats are on fire

• PhoFever

@Epignosis said...

Peacock, you clown.

I sentence Peacock to a weekend in Ramsey Bolton’s castle.

• deadphish

@Renodog said...

A general MLB question, I am a Ranger fan and Gallo is about all we have, do non-Ranger fans realize some insiders in baseball think he is the most talented hitter in the MLB, I know, don’t laugh, but some say that.

i’d there are at least 5 players on his own team that are more talented “hitters”

• Renodog

@deadphish said...

i’d there are at least 5 players on his own team that are more talented “hitters”

You really think so, I mean I am repeating what I hear, I don’t know that much, but he seems to be our anointed cornerstone.

• RobertoTomba

At least he didn’t waste any time in disappointing me.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Renodog said...

You really think so, I mean I am repeating what I hear, I don’t know that much, but he seems to be our anointed cornerstone.

He’s having a really good, possibly great year. He’s still young. If he could maintain this pace throughout a whole season that’d be very impressive. Since he missed time he’s not eligible for leader boards, but he’d be top 5 in OBP, SLG, and OPS, while on pace for over 50 HR’s and 150 RBI’s, if he could have played over 150 games. Can’t knock that.

• Sticks101

Gallo is a stone cold killer in a 3-1 count. .833 average, 16 AB’s there 10 BB 2 HR’s 5 hits. His first HR this game….. on a 3-1

• deadphish

@Renodog said...

certainly 1 of the best power hitters in league. but if i need a hit in a ball game, i’d rather have Choo, Andrus, Santana, Mazara, Pence, or Forsythe.

• deadphish

oh snap! that Harper dinger put me in 2nd place in the $200K SLUGFEST

• RobertoTomba

Oh, good. Hinch didn’t pull Brad Peacock out just because he gave up 6 runs. He’ll have a chance to add more next inning.

• txdave41

How the hell is it that I have Gallo, decent score from my pitcher, other homers and yet I can’t cash? So infuritating. Used to be if you picked someone like Gallo going off like that, you won GPPs, not failed to cash a dime.

• deadphish

@txdave41 said...

How the hell is it that I have Gallo, decent score from my pitcher, other homers and yet I can’t cash? So infuritating. Used to be if you picked someone like Gallo going off like that, you won GPPs, not failed to cash a dime.

ownership

• deadphish

i faded Gallo…and i’m winning $1,250 on 21 entries in the $200K SLUGFEST

• mbunner23

Glad I stacked the Pirates in one.

• jayzee666

@deadphish said...

i faded Gallo…and i’m winning $1,250 on 21 entries in the $200K SLUGFEST

I faded Gallo also…… and sweating 100 point LUs on DK for my DK achievements! Need 13 LUs with 100 points to get to next level.

The REAPER life!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).