1:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 182 ) at Houston ( -199 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 157 ) at Milwaukee ( -170 ) —- T: 10
    2:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Chi Cubs ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -204 ) at Miami ( 187 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -206 ) at Colorado ( 189 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:45 PM EST : Arizona ( -100 ) at SF Giants ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 135 ) at LA Angels ( -146 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

nice pop from my boy laureano at 3%

• Brad32086

yeah I got Muncy and Taylor so I really can’t say anything lol but Verdugo, Bellinger, and turner Bombs suckkkkk

• jayzee666

REAPER slammed the door on me tonight. Convinced me not to play full dodger stacks and destroyed my pitchers.
    THAT won’t stop me tomorrow. 5 man Dodger stacks everywhere tomorrow. I dare the REAPER to shut down COORS tomorrow. I only see one team playing tomorrow!!

• tristanwolf

i have 52 from rojas and bellinger. my other 8 players have 16 combined.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Will Canning go back for one more?
    Would help me in the $66 but hurt me in the $15…. should have entered the perfect game πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Will Canning go back for one more?
    Would help me in the $66 but hurt me in the $15…. should have entered the perfect game πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Tough call. I think he comes back out. Maybe he gives up a lead-off hit/walk then gets yanked. Good luck.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Tough call. I think he comes back out. Maybe he gives up a lead-off hit/walk then gets yanked. Good luck.

Thanks man
    Wouldn’t have entered that lineup in the perfect game… it’s part of a ME
    My main lineup tho… is in 68th and 4th in the Slap Hitter….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Thanks man
    Wouldn’t have entered that lineup in the perfect game… it’s part of a ME
    My main lineup tho… is in 68th and 4th in the Slap Hitter….

Should be a nice night for you no matter what. Looks like it’s going to come down to Calhoun most likely.

Wish I would have played more tonight. Just did 20 in the $15. Probably could have hit on something with where my builds were, or at least cashed more line ups for a better profit. I have the same line up as you except instead of Suzuki/Belt, I have Wolters/McMahon.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Should be a nice night for you no matter what. Looks like it’s going to come down to Calhoun most likely.

Wish I would have played more tonight. Just did 20 in the $15. Probably could have hit on something with where my builds were, or at least cashed more line ups for a better profit. I have the same line up as you except instead of Suzuki/Belt, I have Wolters/McMahon.

Hope it holds to some extent… key to the night was fading Buehler and Stras…. but the Rojas/Riddle was a coin toss decided by batting order place.
    Fingers crossed for quiet late innings. Had my share of bad beats

And for Belt I have to thank Bour not being in the lineup

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Yes?
    Did it really happen?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Yes?
    Did it really happen?

Yes, I believe it did. Congrats man.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, I believe it did. Congrats man.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Really had a tough stretch in the past few months with a bunch of bad beats

Thanks to all in the forum for the useful back and forth and, most importantly, for that humorous touch that helps go through the bad days.

Hope is anyone of you tomorrow!

Also: I was f’ing lucky with Bour not being in the lineup and switching to Belt

• whiterock

RG Overall Ranking

Congrats Unico! I’m kicking myself this morning, I had the exact lineup as you but I fell asleep very early last night, and left Bour in my lineup, and didn’t end up pivoting to Belt. That gave me a 25th place instead of the tie with you, tough loss. But it wasn’t meant to be for me, so I’m happy that someone in our community took it down! Nice Job!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@whiterock said...

Congrats Unico! I’m kicking myself this morning, I had the exact lineup as you but I fell asleep very early last night, and left Bour in my lineup, and didn’t end up pivoting to Belt. That gave me a 25th place instead of the tie with you, tough loss. But it wasn’t meant to be for me, so I’m happy that someone in our community took it down! Nice Job!

Thank you!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).