2:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 166 ) at Milwaukee ( -182 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( — ) at Minnesota ( — ) —- T: 9.5
    2:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 135 ) at St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 9
    2:35 PM EST : Kansas City ( -109 ) at Texas ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 120 ) at SF Giants ( -131 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 230 ) at San Diego ( -257 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:08 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -189 ) —- T: 8

• Sportsfan100

I’m hoping that one of you can help me. I won a $111 Immaculate Inning ticket, but I have no idea when the contest is. I check every day, but never see one listed. Do any of you have any information on this? Thanks!

• panters

If it is not for a specific game it may just have an expiration date. If you are talking about DK, log in and click the little orange ticket at the top right of the page. Sorry but that is the only help I can be.

• JIB7

Told myself after Friday night that I’m done with the Yankees.

Just stacked the Yankees.

• marker0357

Yanks/Reds for me

• Sportsfan100

@panters said...

If it is not for a specific game it may just have an expiration date. If you are talking about DK, log in and click the little orange ticket at the top right of the page. Sorry but that is the only help I can be.

Yes, it is DK and just has an expiration date. I’ve been checking each day for a corresponding contract, but haven’t seen one yet. I just hope I don’t miss it when it does come up. I appreciate the response!

• samuri8

@Sportsfan100 said...

Yes, it is DK and just has an expiration date. I’ve been checking each day for a corresponding contract, but haven’t seen one yet. I just hope I don’t miss it when it does come up. I appreciate the response!

Have you asked DK about it?

• harryfox23

@samuri8 said...

Have you asked DK about it?

Ha ha, the person who asked the question sounds a lot like me. Rather than take the easiest, most direct approach to getting their question answered (going straight to the source), they would rather ask a bunch of randos on a message board what to do.

• Sportsfan100

Honestly, I figured I’d get a quicker response here lol

• BiGtIGeRs

I did 1 redox stack just incase

• ifthethunder

Due to other sports, I barely got around to entering a couple lineups in time. (Also because DK turns into molasses when close to a major slate lock). Anyways, I hope Mad Max Scherzer delivers.
    ~

• jayzee666

Stripling
    No Cole (Shocking, I know!) Also no Red Sox.
    Guerro (2 Outs)
    Springer
    Straw
    Wheeler

• TheWeeIceMan

Cole looking like he’s about to just walk off this game.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Seems like Cole is just an above average pitcher without the sticky, who gets average K’s, and susceptible to blowups in tough matchups.

• JimS5010

So do I get points for Keuchel?

Skuby-Dooby-Doo!
    Now need these Fn BUMS Goldie/Aren to hit PIT pitcher. Always O from Goldie.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Not sure what FD’s ruling was on the 2nd SEA/CWS, but considering Keuchel is pitching in a game that isn’t on the slate (the game that is a continuation from yesterday), I would say no.

On DK, they took the SEA/CWS game off the slate, so definitely no.

• jayzee666

After checking my scores 2 hrs into the slate, I always have to check if my games were PPD. Similar results.

Aaaand of course chalk Donaldson Judge and Gallo HR. Where’z Goldie? Guy alive? Fn GHOST lately. Goose-Eggs daily. Felt he would bomb PIT pitcher at Home.

• feekdogg

Oof. I’ve been watching baseball for a long time, and what just happened to Josh Naylor is the worst I’ve ever seen live.

• biga0787

@866 said...

Aaaand of course chalk Donaldson Judge and Gallo HR. Where’z Goldie? Guy alive? Fn GHOST lately. Goose-Eggs daily. Felt he would bomb PIT pitcher at Home.

The cardinals are trash.. they are my team and they are just horrible.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).