8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -137 ) at Milwaukee ( 126 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 105 ) at Kansas City ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Toronto ( -140 ) at Colorado ( 129 ) —- T: 12
    9:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 174 ) at Arizona ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -131 ) at LA Angels ( 121 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -142 ) at San Diego ( 131 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 136 ) at Seattle ( -147 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 138 ) at SF Giants ( -150 ) —- T: 8

$25K FD MLB Bunt (Single Entry Series Presented by RotoGrinders)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• keephustlincuz

Who has the bolts to fade Bryant for arenado?

• Capone1233

@keephustlincuz said...

Who has the bolts to fade Bryant for arenado?

I’m fading Bryant. Sure he might hit a HR and put up 14-18 points, but no way is he going to put up 60 again.

• IronMonkey415

Not me….. I went with Kang for absolutely no reason at all.

• RollinNolan

Can’t decide between Ian Desmond and Michael Saunders.

• kmh24

people thought it was wise to fade Mookie Betts the day after his 3 HR game then he followed it up with 2 more the next day. The matchup for Bryant is great again today. fade at your own risk

• RollinNolan

Correa or Lindor?

• depalma13

Ortiz owns Archer

• toxx6878

Not true. I had E5, Forsythe, and Chisenhall but no Bryant and turned a profit

• lastcallcasualty

Ok this is weird. All morning I’ve been able to enter contests. I just tried to enter another and got a message saying that unfortunately we cannot offer paid contests in your area. I“m in Philadelphia. Anyone else having this problem?

• lastcallcasualty

@lastcallcasualty said...

Ok this is weird. All morning I’ve been able to enter contests. I just tried to enter another and got a message saying that unfortunately we cannot offer paid contests in your area. I“m in Philadelphia. Anyone else having this problem?

Ok, now I just tried it again and it worked. Weird.

• teachmehowtocutty

@mberkowi said...

From Dusty Baker? That’s adorable.

The guy that ruined Mark Prior and Kerry Wood throwing 130 plus pitches in games in 2003!

• renegade68

@teachmehowtocutty said...

The guy that ruined Mark Prior and Kerry Wood throwing 130 plus pitches in games in 2003!

Yep – and Dusty also let Homer Bailey throw over 120 on more than 1 occasion. I wouldn’t be shocked if Giolito throws 6+…..he just has to watch that BB rate.

So – am I the only one betting on Chris Archer? I also like a couple of Orioles tonight, Weiters, Davis, Alvarez.

• RollinNolan

@renegade68 said...

Yep – and Dusty also let Homer Bailey throw over 120 on more than 1 occasion. I wouldn’t be shocked if Giolito throws 6+…..he just has to watch that BB rate.

So – am I the only one betting on Chris Archer? I also like a couple of Orioles tonight, Weiters, Davis, Alvarez.

I think Archer is risky business.. I have a feeling the Red Sox offense comes back to life today.

• jordan200580

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Can’t decide between Ian Desmond and Michael Saunders.

I would be all over Desmond if not for the Weather issues….

• TeamTwerk

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Correa or Lindor?

I don’t know which one should be projected to do better tonight but I know Lindor is consistently absurdly low owned (7% yesterday for example)

• Raven2012champs

Jon lester is a must own tonight i have a feeling the Reds will strike out 10 to 12 times i also like a Baltimore, annd St louis stack.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jordan200580 said...

I would be all over Desmond if not for the Weather issues….

I don’t see weather being an issues from my research.

• jordan200580

@slpanthers24 said...

Roth has it Orange and said “there will be alot of rain and storms in and around New York tonight.” Rotowire lists game as likely to be delayed and possibility of postponement. Idk I’ve been burnt on weather this season enough times maybe I’m over cautious….

• dakimbell

@slpanthers24 said...

Yea.. Looks like if anything it should be in the later innings.

• RollinNolan

Iannetta, Jackie Bradley & Travis or Trout, Hundley & Zobrist?

• Raven2012champs

Did you sharks forget about a Dodgers stack?

• blake024

@cullyp81 said...

I won a qualifier to tonight’s $1,500 entry 3-max blast on DK. Thinking i’m in WAAAYYY over my head. Not wanting to pay up at pitcher, so here’s who I’m choosing between. Any suggestions….

$4,800 Jiminez @ Padres

$6,800 Iwakuma vs. Pirates

$7,400 Urias @ Brewers

$6,400 Giolito vs. Mets

$4,000 Feldman @ Angels (I feel dirty even typing that, but against the battered angels, can he get 15-20pts?)

You aren’t in over your head just because you are in a high dollar contest going against the best players. Even the best players have nights where they will multi-enter 500 times and only a few barely place. Besides you must be pretty good to have won such a qualifier to begin with. Remember the lineup card you draft for it is the same blank slate you would have if entering the $1 contest. Don’t let the fact that you are in a $1500 contest alter the way you pick your lineups, go for the best players you think will have the best shot tonight and don’t overthink it.

BTW I don’t like any of those pitching matchups. Pay up for good pitching tonight. I have Wacha in all my lineups.

• RollinNolan

@blake024 said...

You aren’t in over your head just because you are in a high dollar contest going against the best players. Even the best players have nights where they will multi-enter 500 times and only a few barely place. Besides you must be pretty good to have won such a qualifier to begin with. Remember the lineup card you draft for it is the same blank slate you would have if entering the $1 contest. Don’t let the fact that you are in a $1500 contest alter the way you pick your lineups, go for the best players you think will have the best shot tonight and don’t overthink it.

Preach

• tjchip28

@blake024 said...

BTW I don’t like any of those pitching matchups. Pay up for good pitching tonight. I have Wacha in all my lineups.

Listen to all of this man’s advice except for playing Wacha.

• Lathum

I wonder if tonight is the night Urias puts up 11-12 Ks. Of course he could also give up 2 bombs to Chris Carter which is what seems to happen every time I roster a pitcher against him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).