7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -108 ) at Miami ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 151 ) at Boston ( -164 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -115 ) at Cincinnati ( 106 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -131 ) at Chi Sox ( 121 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 164 ) at Houston ( -178 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( 126 ) at Arizona ( -136 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -118 ) at LA Angels ( 109 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Noticed something very interesting last night….. going to change my strategy tonight after seeing what happened.

• murphstahoe

The other thing about using a bunch of Giants is that Bochy can be pretty liberal pinch hitting because he has Pence/Posey/Span on the bench, Ryder Jones hits another dribbler and he’s out of there – he’s being put in Left Field, not 3B, so he can be easily pulled.

Also – they used 6 guys from the bullpen last night. Bochy will leave Blach out to fry if he’s struggling because the guy can certainly eat a lof ot innings. He has no floor, he could go negative 20. If Freeland is in trouble, the Rockies have to pull him and figure something out.

They are going to just try to survive this game and get on a plane to Pittsburgh Who didn’t pitch in the bullpen last night? Strickland who has been complete shit.

Meanwhile the Rockies are in the race and this is a game they really can’t let get away after they blew it last night.

I’m using Slater to get the relief to play everyone else.

• KindGuy

Rockies offense is trash and I’ve been saying it all season long. It’s caught up to them. Blach isn’t a bad play.

• JDMcNugent

I’ll play man if you still have room. Celfo72 is my username. Thanks….

• JDMcNugent

• jtkucheck

@murphstahoe said...

Iā€™m using Slater to get the relief to play everyone else.

If you use Freeland/Blach you can pretty much stack bats from the Sea/Phi game any way you want, even include Arenado if your’e into that kinda thing.

• hcassidy

@JDMcNugent said...

Sent you an invite.

• pick6er

Wow pitching tonight is going to be hard. The top dogs have tough matchups and are hard to trust. I could easily see Stras/Darvish/Anderson getting blown up tonight. I liked Darvish but with vegas having Bauer and CLE -125 favorites, might look elsewhere. This will be tough!

• rog11sm

I am liking the bats from toronto with 2 yankees and 1 kc infielder with stroman and nova (wish me luck)

• murphstahoe

The guy winning the 4 seamer started Posey???

• murphstahoe

@jtkucheck said...

If you use Freeland/Blach you can pretty much stack bats from the Sea/Phi game any way you want, even include Arenado if your’e into that kinda thing.

Will Arenado offset the negative from Blach? He’s gonna get torched

• WestCrook1

Another day, another Red Sox chalk slate

• murphstahoe

@jtkucheck said...

At least one of his runs was unearned and he’s 45 pitches with no outs in the 2nd so he has a chance of not giving up 8 ER’s before he gets pulled

• hcassidy

We still need 1 more for the $2 10 man top 2 win DK league game. If you want to join League just post your DK username here and invite will be sent from me or Murphstahoe. Whoever see’s it first

• Mrmet8692

will Rodon be on an innings limit?

• Russthabus26

@hcassidy said...

We still need 1 more for the $2 10 man top 2 win DK league game. If you want to join League just post your DK username here and invite will be sent from me or Murphstahoe. Whoever see’s it first

Russthabus26 I’ll join

• murphstahoe

• murphstahoe

@jtkucheck said...

maybe the point was to fade Felix :(

• Roma315

@murphstahoe said...

The guy winning the 4 seamer started Posey???

Nola
    Guy winning the FD single entry contest event has Nola as the pitcher. Is this real life?

• hcassidy

@Russthabus26 said...

Russthabus26 I’ll join

invite sent

• hcassidy

@murphstahoe said...

maybe the point was to fade Felix :(

I hope so, that would wipe out 59.7% of the field in FD $9 Rally. Oh and I sent you a DM

• Sportsfan12

Tanaka or godley??

• murphstahoe

Blach is definitely doing admirable, if you told me he gets 12 I obviously would have started him. Let’s see how long Bochy keeps him in there.

• murphstahoe

OK Seager, got me back in the game if Freeland could strike anyone (except Slater) out

• tristanwolf

Hurrah Seager. Tied 1. Stop the games lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).