2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -130 ) at Chi Sox ( 120 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -149 ) at Baltimore ( 137 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 160 ) at LA Dodgers ( -174 ) —- T: 7.5
    3:45 PM EST : Colorado ( -110 ) at SF Giants ( 102 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 124 ) at Philadelphia ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -154 ) at Tampa Bay ( 142 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 116 ) at Boston ( -126 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -103 ) at Cincinnati ( -105 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

Anybody doing the yarbrough thing today?

• jayzee666

@gaelicgirl said...

Who are you planning on cursing for the main slate? Inquiring minds want to know…

Mil/Cin pitchers. Before I pick them, they should get 15-20 pts. After I pick them, not so high! So I can get redsox/Philly bats. Obviously one lu will be a Mil/Cin stack!

• Jonas137

@feezyg said...

Odorizzi vs Smith may be the greatest AB of all time…

Fun for sure, but not even the best of the year let alone all time. Belt’s 21 pitch AB earlier in the year was the best

• NarrowJ

I was winning $400 when this half inning started in SF and now not even cashing because of (mostly) Jon Gray haha damn…

• EricQ23

Kinsler/martinez

• feezyg

Gray 7 strikeouts…oh yeah and 5 ERs, told yall…

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I think Gray’s BABIP has to be over .400 now. I know nothing. With that said I’m throwing most logic out the window and will go heavy on a Yarbrough/DeSclafani combo tonight and pick whatever the hell bats I want.

• mr_papageorgio

This is based on nothing other than a gut feeling and the Sox tending to let down in crush spots but I’m going max YOLO with Barria tonight

• fanturds

half tempted to throw a Nats stack together, but I just don’t know what to do about the pitching.

• NarrowJ

Isn’t it Font tonight? He’s on 5 days rest, pitched on 23rd. Yarbrough pitched on the 24th.

Unless I looked at it wrong.

• ASitar

McCullers/Descalfani and 2 #9 hitters.

• Pandamonious

@NarrowJ said...

Isn’t it Font tonight? He’s on 5 days rest, pitched on 23rd. Yarbrough pitched on the 24th.

Unless I looked at it wrong.

Font is an actual starter now. Starting tomorrow. Yarbrough’s player card on DK says he’s expected to get the bulk of the work tonight. On the 24th he just pitched 1 inning. on the 22nd he pitched over 3.

• Benf15harp

whew …..finally finished reading Tuesday’s free million dollar musing lmao

• NarrowJ

@Pandamonious said...

Font is an actual starter now. Starting tomorrow. Yarbrough’s player card on DK says he’s expected to get the bulk of the work tonight. On the 24th he just pitched 1 inning. on the 22nd he pitched over 3.

Ahh ok. Might work out decent as he won’t have to face Springer/Bergman/Altuve right off the fun there.

• ASitar

And Odubel. Hits .441 vs Roark

• Pandamonious

@ASitar said...

McCullers/Descalfani and 2 #9 hitters.

I like Marisnick a little bit. He should see Yarbrough his 1st AB and maybe his 2nd. I like Chris Young quite a bit. He’s fairly cheap. Only knock on both is they get PH for all the time. Kingery isn’t a bad option either. Although it’s hard not to find the extra 800 for Peraza with the way he’s been hitting if you’re not paying for Bogaerts.

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

I like Marisnick a little bit. He should see Yarbrough his 1st AB and maybe his 2nd. I like Chris Young quite a bit. He’s fairly cheap. Only knock on both is they get PH for all the time. Kingery isn’t a bad option either. Although it’s hard not to find the extra 800 for Peraza with the way he’s been hitting if you’re not paying for Bogaerts.

I have both Marisnick and Peraza. I read that about Fletcher, but being a DFSer I had the salary to use Peraza.

• biga0787

I think I’m going to say f it and run out a Tampa stack. They have been hitting well. They aren’t as bad as everyone acts like they are. I’m sure it will go horribly horribly wrong for me. But screw it

• fanturds

@biga0787 said...

I think I’m going to say f it and run out a Tampa stack. They have been hitting well. They aren’t as bad as everyone acts like they are. I’m sure it will go horribly horribly wrong for me. But screw it

I think this is a great spot to go contrarian, though probably everyone will be looking to get weird.

likewise, I got a Nats stack…..not a great matchup vs Nola….I dunno the stats, but it seems to me like if hitters get to face a pitcher back to back, they improve.

• NYGfan1983

have a lot of exposure to TB

they seem a bit hot

• fanturds

@NYGfan1983 said...

have a lot of exposure to TB

take my damn upvote

• superjon

Oh what could have been. Scored 168.50 in the early on FD

With THREE 0’s

• NYGfan1983

like the trio in Boston as well
    pitching im all over.

MIL stack and more

• yisman

So many unfilled double ups I couldn’t even enter them all.

The other problem is I got stuck with Yarbrough (I made a McCullers/Yarbrough lineup and was entering stuff last minute, thinking I’d be entering satellites and GPPs). Somehow this was the day with tons of double ups. This is not going to be a fun night.

I didn’t try Nola/McCullers. I think the way to go was McCullers/Roark or McCullers/desclafini

• fanturds

oh wow, Christian Yelich scratched in the bot of the 1st.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).