2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -130 ) at Chi Sox ( 120 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -149 ) at Baltimore ( 137 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 160 ) at LA Dodgers ( -174 ) —- T: 7.5
    3:45 PM EST : Colorado ( -110 ) at SF Giants ( 102 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 124 ) at Philadelphia ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -154 ) at Tampa Bay ( 142 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 116 ) at Boston ( -126 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -103 ) at Cincinnati ( -105 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• biga0787

Of course chalk ass peraza with a lead off dong

• yisman

Yelich just tapped out in the first inning.

• fanturds

Nationals announcers pouncing on Severino as not very good at handling the pitchers. taking too long to get the signs into the pitcher.

its hot, its humid, and Roark is missing his spots. he looks about 20 lbs too heavy IMO.

• biga0787

Kingery doing me a solid striking out with bases loaded…

• biga0787

Nola throwing everywhere. Figured the rays would cool down significantly. Mlb can sure drag you down somedays.

• Bay101

Yelich WTF

• fanturds

Bryce Harper shaken up on a foul ball off his shin

• fanturds

Guerra is going to doom my lineups. absolutely infuriating watching them not put anyone away, and just running up his pitch count every goddamn hitter

• biga0787

Reds stack for the cheese

• biga0787

Glad it’s just 3k homer day. Fml baseball is shit

• ASitar

My Peraza/Marisnick single bullet doing work!!

• mr_papageorgio

Ugh Yellich

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

Mil/Cin pitchers. Before I pick them, they should get 15-20 pts. After I pick them, not so high! So I can get redsox/Philly bats. Obviously one lu will be a Mil/Cin stack!

If you read this warning and stll pitched Guerra, stacked the redsox, and did not stack the Reds, you are doing DFS sooooo wrong! I gave u a gift, you r welcome!! Of course I only played Peraza and Gennett on the Reds.

• dragon1952

McCullers sure doesn’t throw many 1st pitch strikes, does he :^ /

• fanturds

Orlando Chalkia rewarding those who took the plunge on him with 2 singles.

was 1 for his last 15 heading into tonight.

• biga0787

My game theory tb stack who is like all under 10% does absolutely nothing. Of course.

• biga0787

Plus side is my wrap around 9-4 stack is coming up to face a reliever. Probably just shuts them down though

• NYGfan1983

@biga0787 said...

My game theory tb stack who is like all under 10% does absolutely nothing. Of course.

• biga0787

Exactly what should happen. Screw this

• fanturds

that was a very impressive at bat by Soto, effectively knocks Nola out of the game when he refused to give in and kept fouling pitches

• maibockaddict

I hope ya’ll learned that the Nats are in a horrific slump and pitchers are for streaming!

• maibockaddict

Hector Velazques! 13.3 FPTS!

• maibockaddict

wait. Z

• richierich

I gave up on both slates (had Gray early) and then cashed all my LU’s in each.

Weird

• Supersharpie

Wow…in terms of return on investment I just had my best night in DFS history. I am a small stakes player and most of my action is on DK. Had no plans of playing on FD tonight.

However, FD provided me with a ticket to the Pinch Hit ($.25 value) so I submitted a single bullet. I also submitted the same lu into the Bunt. Finished 22nd out of 57485 in the Pinch Hit and 4th out of 7142 in the Bunt. $170 profit on a $1 investment.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).