2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -130 ) at Chi Sox ( 120 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -149 ) at Baltimore ( 137 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 160 ) at LA Dodgers ( -174 ) —- T: 7.5
    3:45 PM EST : Colorado ( -110 ) at SF Giants ( 102 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 124 ) at Philadelphia ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -154 ) at Tampa Bay ( 142 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 116 ) at Boston ( -126 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -103 ) at Cincinnati ( -105 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

@Supersharpie said...

Wow…in terms of return on investment I just had my best night in DFS history. I am a small stakes player and most of my action is on DK. Had no plans of playing on FD tonight.

However, FD provided me with a ticket to the Pinch Hit ($.25 value) so I submitted a single bullet. I also submitted the same lu into the Bunt. Finished 22nd out of 57485 in the Pinch Hit and 4th out of 7142 in the Bunt. $170 profit on a $1 investment.

congrats!!

• Supersharpie

Thanks, am now trying to resist the temptation to use the proceeds on higher priced contests.

• yisman

Recapping the last three days for Dave Roberts:

Tuesday: Stripling effective through 5, Dodgers lead 2-1. Stripling at 86 pitches. His spot comes up with a runner on first and 2 outs (hardly a key situation). Dodgers don’t score. Roberts brings in Yimi Garcia to open the 6th and he immediately blows the game. Dodgers lose, 9-4.

Wednesday. Alex Wood pitches. Dave Roberts obviously falls asleep in the mid-innings, as Wood somehow is allowed to pitch 7 innings. Dodgers win, 7-5.

Thursday: Clayton Kershaw pitches, and it’s expected he’ll be given 75 pitches (pretty low to begin with). Kershaw pitches great. Pulled after 5 innings and only 68 pitches, leading 3-1. Walker Buehler comes in to open the 6th and he immediately blows the game. Dodgers lose, 11-5.

Dodgers bullpen has been awful, yet Roberts is fixated on getting his crappy bullpen arms into the game ASAP.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Supersharpie said...

Thanks, am now trying to resist the temptation to use the proceeds on higher priced contests.

First of all, congrats on the good night. Nothing like a good DFS sweat, sort of had a mini one going myself tonight for a bit, but it didn’t end as well as yours. As someone who’s rode the wave of good nights, good weeks, horrible nights and horrible weeks, keeping your bankroll in check is vital. I know I’m not saying anything you haven’t heard before, but I highly suggest sticking to the 10% or even less rule. Now how you play that each night is up to you, but I prefer to have as many line ups out there as possible within the realm of my bankroll and the upside of the contest. For example I’d rather take 10 shots at 5 grand in the tablesetter then 20 shots at 1,500 in a solo shot contest or put everything in one 20 dollar line up in the home plate for a shot a 2.5 grand. That’s me though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).