7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -108 ) at Cincinnati ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 132 ) at Milwaukee ( -143 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -203 ) at Colorado ( 186 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 115 ) at San Diego ( -124 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -109 ) at SF Giants ( 101 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@hcassidy said...

Well I’m about to go down in a blaze of glory and burning that money faster than the ‘gif’ can shovel it!!! Am still in the negative and caught the ‘Reaper Disease

reaper always working.

• RobertoTomba

Ever shake your phone, hoping the numbers go up for your lineup? It’s not working for Yelich.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Low scoring night it seems?
    All that could change of course… still 4 innings in Colorado

• cjs5555

darn umps took away my posey HR

• cjs5555

that walk for hedges brings my SD stack w/ Clevinger/Velasquez up to -0.10 points!

• damionismyname

@cjs5555 said...

that walk for hedges brings my SD stack w/ Clevinger/Velasquez up to -0.10 points!

serious? only -0.10pts in a lineup?

• jsteele1020

i hate baseball anymore

• RobertoTomba

Heeeyyy…what happened to Lauer??? He has a great start – 4 IP, 1 ER, 3 K – and he leaves????

• am03wins

@RobertoTomba said...

Heeeyyy…what happened to Lauer??? He has a great start – 4 IP, 1 ER, 3 K – and he leaves????

He was at 98 pitches. Lol

• RobertoTomba

@am03wins said...

He was at 98 pitches. Lol

• yisman

the big high priced busts were Clevinger and Bellinger and I had both…

as if it wasn’t enough they lost me a grand, I also lost a 12 gamer on beat the streak on Bellinger.

• txdave41

After getting destroyed by pitching all freaking week, my friend tells me to just always play the guy against SF. So I go big on Kelly and SF destroys him. Hamels gets hurt in my other lineup, Cleavinger bomb and Berrios comes up weak too. Lynn was the only one who saved a lineup and that had to be the lineup where I stacked SDP who did nothing. I have no idea how to approach pitching anymore.

Hours of research and my winnings were exactly 25 cents less than my entry fees. Fanduel always finds a way to get my hopes up and make sure I lose in a way that pisses me off the most!

• jayzee666

@txdave41 said...

After getting destroyed by pitching all freaking week, my friend tells me to just always play the guy against SF. So I go big on Kelly and SF destroys him. Hamels gets hurt in my other lineup, Cleavinger bomb and Berrios comes up weak too. Lynn was the only one who saved a lineup and that had to be the lineup where I stacked SDP who did nothing. I have no idea how to approach pitching anymore.

Hours of research and my winnings were exactly 25 cents less than my entry fees. Fanduel always finds a way to get my hopes up and make sure I lose in a way that pisses me off the most!

I am finding that pitchers against Det/Phi/Stl and Clv sometimes have been pretty successful lately. Even average pitchers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.