7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 160 ) at Boston ( -192 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 143 ) at Atlanta ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 114 ) at Chi Sox ( -137 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 183 ) at Milwaukee ( -195 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 139 ) at St. Louis ( -151 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 158 ) at Colorado ( -168 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 157 ) at Oakland ( -189 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 125 ) at LA Dodgers ( -150 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

BOMB DeJong!
    BOMB Folty!

• ifthethunder

I tried to google it, but came up empty. How many homers were hit yesterday? Seemed like more than I can remember. Anyways, I know that 3 in a lineup were not enough.

Going with James Kaprielian in OAK to try and avoid the damage. Also, Jose Urquidy in HOU did quell the O’s in his last start at their more hitter-friendly park.
    ~

Urquidy-Fever yeah… Kap yeah but TEX just saw Kap last week and I believe they hit him hard in the 5th/6th.

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Urquidy-Fever yeah… Kap yeah but TEX just saw Kap last week and I believe they hit him hard in the 5th/6th.

Spend up for Brandon Woodruff and hope he pays off? Need more than 25 DKFP (and the W would be nice) for his salary…by that definition, he paid off in 3 of his last 6.
    ~

Yes Woodruff at Home. And Hader too, he has to pitch eventually right. Fit in the big bats.

• yisman

Snell scratched for SD

Cincinnati bats become more appealing against a Padres bullpen. Full bullpen game. Stammen to open.

• JIB7

Probably dumb for a SE on the one pitcher site but the upside for Marquez at 7K on FD seems pretty huge. Then load up on all the bats in hot humid weather.

• JIB7

No Angels lineup yet seems odd.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Boston goes for either 13 or 3 tonight. And I still don’t know which one.

• jjwd

@sochoice said...

or maybe somewhere in the middle

• JIB7

@sochoice said...

Hopefully 13!

• zovyn

Gio has some top projections everywhere I look… but Kepler and Cruz have 7 HRs in ~50AB against him. Decisions…

• zovyn

Can we get some tests run on Kyle Schwarber??? :)

• jjwd

schwarber is Babe Ruth

• jayzee666

Had 1 HR yesterday. I will be ecstatic if I can match that tonight!
    See Indian game delayed. They heard the reaper stacked the Indians and trying to decide if they should cancel the game and just give Detroit the win!

• zovyn

Also, screw-you fat boy Sanchez and your whole dirty NY team. Wasted so much money chasing you the last 2 weeks and you ALWAYS dong when I’m off you. You’re dead to me.

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Also, screw-you fat boy Sanchez and your whole dirty NY team. Wasted so much money chasing you the last 2 weeks and you ALWAYS dong when I’m off you. You’re dead to me.

Yeah I think I had Dirty Sanchez in tiers yesterday. TO HELL WITH GUY!

OTOH, I haz homers from Ohtani and Whit Merrifield already. (In a lineup with Cruz and Kepler in the outfield, hope they do what they do best to little Gio.)
    ~

• ifthethunder

Whoa didn’t realize Schwarber had a HR already. Didn’t think he do well against Rich Hill (1 for 9 with 3Ks…and now an HR). Got him in one, but not with Shohei and Whit.
    ~

• yisman

DET/CLE a surprise PPD

good thing I stopped playing DFS except for a private contest

I had two Indians

• txdave41

The night I have Indian players all over the place and this crap happens. I swear, it’s like fate has determined that these games must script out in a fashion to piss me off the most. Oh and my pitcher gets hurt in my Otani/Kyle lineup with only one point.

• zovyn

Morton pitching a great game and I stacked 1-3-5 Indians. Double the dumb? I was tracking radar in Detroit and feeling good before lock because I’m too stupid to realize the game is in Cleveland.

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Morton pitching a great game and I stacked 1-3-5 Indians. Double the dumb? I was tracking radar in Detroit and feeling good before lock because I’m too stupid to realize the game is in Cleveland.

You might have played them even if you were watching the radar. Roth says it hasn’t rained for over an hour and might not even rain again later.

https://twitter.com/KevinRothWx/status/1410036330923532289
    ~

• ifthethunder

Damn. I have Ohtani’s 2 homers plus Whit and that l.u. isn’t even cashing. The Yankees are going off. And who the hell is Tylor Megill ??
    ~

• chronoxiong

These MLB threads are so dead lol. NBA is still “active” even for the Playoffs. How on Earth was Vince Velasquez chalk?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).