4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -114 ) at San Diego ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 137 ) at Cincinnati ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 104 ) at Miami ( -112 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Boston ( -129 ) at Baltimore ( 119 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Houston ( -182 ) at Texas ( 167 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 111 ) at NY Mets ( -120 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 107 ) at LA Angels ( -116 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -106 ) at Seattle ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Danielv22

Pitchers seem like poop today.. washed up veterans galore. Maybe a time to punt P and load up on bats

• fenway2015

cueto and mc cullers are the best pitchers going today

• Danielv22

Yeah McCullers is a no-brainer that era is ridiculous. I’d rather go Lester than Cueto tho. On FD he’s only a few hundred more, plays at home, and has more K potential I think

• Danielv22

anyone tempted to roll the dice w that new kid in Philly? Blake Lively or whatever his name is lol? Looks like his Era is good but k potential low and may have a short leash

• bigticket

@fenway2015 said...

cueto and mc cullers are the best pitchers going today

yeah sure fire off cueto against a team that he has historically stuggled against badly. At his price no thanks

• DontTrustTheProcess

@Danielv22 said...

Yeah McCullers is a no-brainer that era is ridiculous. I’d rather go Lester than Cueto tho. On FD he’s only a few hundred more, plays at home, and has more K potential I think

Good luck with that. Have you even seen what the Phillies have been doing? NOTHING! Cueto is a dead lock for me. Actually any pitcher against the Sillies are a lock for me from this point forward. Blach’s fastball doesn’t even break the speed limit and he looked like a CY Young award winner last night.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@Danielv22 said...

anyone tempted to roll the dice w that new kid in Philly? Blake Lively or whatever his name is lol? Looks like his Era is good but k potential low and may have a short leash

Well didn’t you just answer your own question? Why even consider? You wont’ get a win out of him either.

• MrPerfekt7

The early slate today on DK tho, these pictures are something else. Lester is definitely a lock but everyone else tho 👀

• bigticket

Joe Ross narrative today. Went to high school 3 miles from the stadium. You know hes pumped for this start.

• Yacht67

@7klub06 said...

The early slate today on DK tho, these pictures are something else. Lester is definitely a lock but everyone else tho 👀

Cueto Lock for me.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Cards lineup today is atrocious

• mathewsmarner

2 words Micheal Brantley

• CSMWSU17

I’m rolling out Carrasco early, 7 IP, 1 ER, 9 K’s. Not feeling Lester, actually have Pham and DeJong in quite a few lineups and will find a spot for Martinez in a few batting cleanup. Like the hitting environment in Chicago today, will have plenty of Happ, Bryant, Rizzo too. Good luck to all, I’m off to get ready for some MMA.

• KindGuy

Conflicted about whether or not I should play this early slate. The main slate prize pools are bigger and there is no way DK pays out the early slate before the main slate starts.

• TeamTwerk

Any Chatwood believers?

• bjacksonibew

@TeamTwerk said...

Any Chatwood believers?

I kinda like him, pitchers park, better pitching away from coors, hes intriguing to say the least, so is Chacin he has major home away splits

• TeamTwerk

@elementasrat said...

Conflicted about whether or not I should play this early slate. The main slate prize pools are bigger and there is no way DK pays out the early slate before the main slate starts.

Everything has already filled anyways even if you did want to get in on the morning slate. Typical garbage Saturday sizing.

• RobertoTomba

Why is Ervin Santana so low on projection sites? He’s had a great start to the season. And who’s going to make him pay if he makes a mistake, the corpse of Albert Pujols?

• SA16

Probably because he’s bad

• TeamTwerk

@bjacksonibew said...

I kinda like him, pitchers park, better pitching away from coors, hes intriguing to say the least, so is Chacin he has major home away splits

Yeah it is a bit tempting to see if Chacin can continue his home domination for that cheap price tag. I’m probably not going there just because it’s the Rockies. The only thing that has me worried about Chatwood is that the Padres heated up last night and I’m a big believer in team hot/cold

• KindGuy

@TeamTwerk said...

Everything has already filled anyways even if you did want to get in on the morning slate. Typical garbage Saturday sizing.

Good point.

Looks like I’ll start researching this main slate early.

• jessedio

Can DET do it again. The numbers say yes..lol

• RobertoTomba

@SA16 said...

Probably because he’s bad

Yeah, you’re right. A 0.77 WHIP and a 7-2 record. Who’d want someone like that on their team?

• TeamTwerk

Is there something etched in stone somewhere that says JD Martinez and Upton must bat 5 & 6 no matter what forever?

• RobertoTomba

@TeamTwerk said...

Is there something etched in stone somewhere that says JD Martinez and Upton must bat 5 & 6 no matter what forever?

Yes: the stone is in Brad Ausmus’ office at Comerica.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).