4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -114 ) at San Diego ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 137 ) at Cincinnati ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 104 ) at Miami ( -112 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Boston ( -129 ) at Baltimore ( 119 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Houston ( -182 ) at Texas ( 167 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 111 ) at NY Mets ( -120 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 107 ) at LA Angels ( -116 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -106 ) at Seattle ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

@roach62 said...

but bur but he was the best play at catcher right!!

I think that would have been Diaz

• cleanslate

I hate pitching to the point where it ruins DFS MLB for me. So sick of how much everything depends on one position.

• roach62

McCullers implosion…

• jackflak55

Shoot, what does Lance McCullers, Sr. think of this?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

mccullers cant even get a win now wow what a meltdown

lets go price/shoemaker

• roach62

@depalma13 said...

I think that would have been Diaz

i was being sarcastic as most of the “talk” had been him being the best play..i actually went with Diaz, 2 bad he struck out with Cutch at 3rd…doh

• roach62

theres the Machado bomb against Price hes known for lol

• roach62

all the Duda day…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like price will go over 90 pitches.

• MrPerfekt7

Late night slate on DK, Stack the Mariners bats for tonight? Shoemaker and Santana locks for pitchers tonight?

• roach62

@walkoff9 said...

Looks like price will go over 90 pitches.

think i read it was 90-95 was his #…so likely done after this inning

• roach62

@7klub06 said...

Late night slate on DK, Stack the Mariners bats for tonight? Shoemaker and Santana locks for pitchers tonight?

not sure how u can go Shoe/Santana..AND stack Mariners bats…

• MrPerfekt7

@roach62 said...

not sure how u can go Shoe/Santana..AND stack Mariners bats…

Actually found some cheap positions under 3k. Only question is will they make some noise with the bats

• KindGuy

In case you guys were wondering, yes, I rostered Glasnow. I will keep rostering that bum until he goes off for 35 dk pts and wins me a GPP haha.

• KindGuy

Man, it feels so good not forcing a 5 man stack. I’m not sweating out my ass hoping for a single team to score 10+ runs.

• roach62

lol its hilarious how bad the O’s BP must be…when they have to trot the godawful Ubaldo out there…

already 2 doubles a walk and 2 earned runs..how does this guy still have a job at the national level?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@roach62 said...

lol its hilarious how bad the O’s BP must be…when they have to trot the godawful Ubaldo out there…

already 2 doubles a walk and 2 earned runs..how does this guy still have a job at the national level?

He must have an on going group text with bronson arroyo and jered weaver where they just constantly laugh about how insane it is they still get mlb paychecks.

• Dirt_Lavert

And Corey Dickerson breaks the night slate if you don’t have him. hahahah. So lame. I finally take Kiermaier and this be be the night he cool off. Dang sauce. I stacked Twins and went Santana/Cobb

• KindGuy

Phewwwwwww I thought was gonna be a Flores homerun.

• firepimp

Alright Dickerson 1st at bat, homerun. Now I need my other Rays to take off as well. And if McCann and Reddick could do something that’d be greatttttt. Fuck it or Altuve give me something guys. My $2000 punt Morrero at least has me 10 points.

• firepimp

@elementasrat said...

Phewwwwwww I thought was gonna be a Flores homerun.

Dick I needed it. Lol

• roach62

no idea why the Pirates didnt send harrison at least to 2nd…weird

• roach62

took Twins stack in late night…just $1 solo and QA…but hopig to be contrarian…paying off so far! lol

• feekdogg

@roach62 said...

took Twins stack in late night…just $1 solo and QA…but hopig to be contrarian…paying off so far! lol

The Twins run hot and cold.
    They’re running hot right now.

• KindGuy

There’s the chalk Altuve homerun. ugh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).