3:10 PM EST : Texas ( 104 ) at Colorado ( -112 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 153 ) at Milwaukee ( -166 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -110 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 185 ) at Chi Sox ( -203 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 105 ) at St. Louis ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : Seattle ( 139 ) at LA Angels ( -151 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 123 ) at SF Giants ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 161 ) at San Diego ( -176 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jayzee666

I consider all contests the worst pay structure – they should pay out ALL places! I should get something for my skillz!! Me and Biga ARE the GOAT at what we do!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

Not anything against you personally but a rant against the common player who complains about this very thing yet plows $$$ into. You all need to form a coalition to stop playing for awhile. Maybe this will change their algorithms

Haha!
    Yes. Maybe we can form a union for the betterment of the game πŸ™‚

Anyway to be precise. Was more of a reflection than a complain

• jayzee666

All I know tonight is that Happ is throwing a Gem!
    KC stack all the way. Not every player, just the ones that will suck!

• TheRyanFlaherty

Well tonight can f right off, and all I even bothered with was tiers.

Have Cronenworth in the final spot, but apparently SD forgets they have a game…decided just to let it ride because I know I’m going to always be more mad about making a last minute change, plus Posey is still there as a later option.
    Was hoping for the lu by 8 because was thinking of switching to Donaldson…and obviously he has to homer first ab. Oh well…

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

I consider all contests the worst pay structure – they should pay out ALL places! I should get something for my skillz!! Me and Biga ARE the GOAT at what we do!

They should give us shares of DKNG instead of Crowns for the rewards and achievements program.
    ~

• biga0787

Chalk Yelich hits a bomb. Nice

• TheWeeIceMan

Can’t believe yelich chalk paid off. Dude has been complete trash this year.

• biga0787

Lynn getting squeezed hard by a bum ass ump. Nights going to work out nice

• land_of_the_lock

Why was salvador Perez so highly owned?

• biga0787

Chalk royals stack… fun, there is almost zero edge in baseball. I faded cole early slate had several home runs and still only could manage a min cash.

• land_of_the_lock

Why was Salvador Perez so highly owned in 50/50s? 70 percent. Congrats on pegging him for multiple hrs.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@land_of_the_lock said...

Why was salvador Perez so highly owned?

BvP would my guess
    Played only 3 and have him in one

• land_of_the_lock

20 ab at a 350 avg. I guess if that small sample drives decision making, I was on wrong end of lady luck tonight.

• TheWeeIceMan

I guess playing Donaldson 100 times in a row would finally pay off one day.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@TheWeeIceMan said...

I guess playing Donaldson 100 times in a row would finally pay off one day.

Welp

Got tired of having his sorry ass in my Twins stack and skipped him today πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• txdave41

Had Perez and Seager with huge scores. Another HR. Lynn did pretty good. The rest put up doubles and triples. Yet my 160 score couldn’t come close to cashing in a 100 man league game. Cash line was ridiculous 180. Really is time to hang it up. I’ve tried every strategy I can think so and scoring over 200 regularly just seems an impossible feat. MLB just isn’t for someone who can’t afford to run at least 100 lineups a night.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@txdave41 said...

Had Perez and Seager with huge scores. Another HR. Lynn did pretty good. The rest put up doubles and triples. Yet my 160 score couldn’t come close to cashing in a 100 man league game. Cash line was ridiculous 180. Really is time to hang it up. I’ve tried every strategy I can think so and scoring over 200 regularly just seems an impossible feat. MLB just isn’t for someone who can’t afford to run at least 100 lineups a night.

Is this on FD?
    Because on DK yesterday I played 3 Yu/Lynn lineups on the $66 slap hitter
    145 in 25th
    135 in 63rd (Donaldson-less Twin stack)
    109 in 272

Cashed 2 of 3, $198 in $315 out

Keep seeing you posting about 180-200 cash lines and maybe is the site, maybe is the contest you choose?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).