8:10 PM EST : Texas ( -119 ) at Chi Sox ( 110 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 161 ) at Houston ( -175 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 110 ) at Kansas City ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 115 ) at St. Louis ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 132 ) at Arizona ( -143 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 147 ) at Oakland ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( -101 ) at LA Angels ( -107 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -220 ) at San Diego ( 201 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pick6er

A few good pitchers and a bunch of gas cans. Balls will be soaring tonight!

• KindGuy

Bankroll has been bleeding fast.

Going to end this month with a bang!

• KindGuy

@pick6er said...

A few good pitchers and a bunch of gas cans. Balls will be soaring tonight!

Max game slates are my favorite in any sport. Love the spread out ownership.

• Roma315

DK coming in with a $1.76/ $40k

• hautalak

@Roma315 said...

DK coming in with a $1.76/ $40k

Well thanks for that tip! Getting back to the old days and we’ll see how fast that fills (if people can find it). I know I had a hard time since I don’t have the app and use the mobile website. This is what the players have been clamoring for!

Edit: I wish my BR was in a better spot so I could throw more than 2 entries in haha

• KindGuy

I could see Alonso taking Folty deep.

Folty bad against lefties and Alonso loves those fastballs. AL version of Duda.

• raymond333

Damn, I had MIL and BOS stacked last nite, and then read about TOR, and took some of my MIL guys out, and TOR ended up blowing….and MIL whooped ass, and the couple of guys I had in did really good. Should have went with my gut, and just kept it MIL and BOS…oh well, back at it today lol.

• Supersharpie

I love Wood.

• KindGuy

@Supersharpie said...

I love Wood.

• ehylton

@elementasrat said...

LOL

• Danielv22

I put an entry in for the $3 high payout GPP on FD and looks like it got cancelled or something.. The GPP series looks crap now.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

thoughts on paying up for pitching tonight with the big slate, I’m also on Wood and liking Gray as well.

• hautalak

Just have a bad feeling about Wood. If I do go high I’m taking deGrom.

• NESBears120

Degrom or McCullers

• hautalak

@NESBears120 said...

Degrom or McCullers

Depending on contest type on DK you might be able to go both, especially in cash.

• NESBears120

@hautalak said...

Depending on contest type on DK you might be able to go both, especially in cash.

Nope FD single entry gpp

• KindGuy

Oh shit I just saw Trea Turner is on the DL now with a broken wrist. Damn.

Wonder how this changes the Nationals offense. Definitely not as dynamic as before. Turner wasn’t a great hitter but he was a viable option when stacking the Nationals due to his GPP winning upside provided by the steals. Now Drew/Difo will have to make it up.

Cant wait to see who becomes the lead off hitter now……

• hautalak

@NESBears120 said...

Nope FD single entry gpp

Tough then but I’d lean McCullers for savings really. Hard to trot anybody out against the Yanks though.

• mataug21

What are we thinking for Wood’s ownership. I may just go all in if its below 10%, which I don’t see.

• mlapensee

@hautalak said...

Tough then but I’d lean McCullers for savings really. Hard to trot anybody out against the Yanks though.

With their current injury situation, is it really that hard? James Shields shut them down last night. James Freaking Shields.

They are coming off a very late ending game and then traveling to Houston.

McCullers ownership will be much less than Wood and DeGrom but he’s has the same potential upside as those two at a cheaper price.

• Supersharpie

@hautalak said...

Just have a bad feeling about Wood. If I do go high I’m taking deGrom.

Talked myself out of taking Wood tonight.

Going Faria instead.

• mataug21

@mlapensee said...

With their current injury situation, is it really that hard? James Shields shut them down last night. James Freaking Shields.

They are coming off a very late ending game and then traveling to Houston.

McCullers ownership will be much less than Wood and DeGrom but he’s has the same potential upside as those two at a cheaper price.

I agree. I think McCullers is a good play, but you can’t expect more than 7 innings (probably more like 6), only 10 strikeouts twice. Against a depleted lineup, he may be worth it, but he’s most likely not going to get you 50+ points … I honestly think Degrom and Wood have more upside especially given their matchups.

• Lathum

I can see McCullers curve eating young Yankee hitters alive.

• mataug21

I wish FD would stop dropping Thames’ price cause it just makes me keep playing him even though he has looked like dog doo doo at the plate lately.

• keephustlincuz

@elementasrat said...

Oh shit I just saw Trea Turner is on the DL now with a broken wrist. Damn.

Wonder how this changes the Nationals offense. Definitely not as dynamic as before. Turner wasn’t a great hitter but he was a viable option when stacking the Nationals due to his GPP winning upside provided by the steals. Now Drew/Difo will have to make it up.

Cant wait to see who becomes the lead off hitter now……

Should be Taylor. Not sure how smart the manager is though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.