7:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 122 ) at NY Yankees ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 188 ) at Toronto ( -205 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 136 ) at Boston ( -163 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -182 ) at Cincinnati ( 162 ) —- T: 10
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 131 ) at Atlanta ( -158 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 260 ) at Houston ( -315 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 114 ) at Chi Sox ( -124 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 171 ) at Oakland ( -187 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

FD Early slate pitching is a wasteland.

• zovyn

FWIW I think Roth is being cautious on the ARI@STL game but they might not even get wet at all. RG’s weather page makes it look like a non-starter but I say roll ‘em!

• Getty33

@zovyn said...

FWIW I think Roth is being cautious on the ARI@STL game but they might not even get wet at all. RG’s weather page makes it look like a non-starter but I say roll ‘em!

Looks like most of the rain stays north of St. Louis although a delay or two is possible later. I’ll leave Goldy and Nolan alone. One of these days they’re both going to homer in the same game. Why not today.

• ifthethunder

Didn’t get as burned as some people on DETCLE yesterday, but I did get singed. Not touching it today.
    ~

• zovyn

@ifthethunder said...

Didn’t get as burned as some people on DETCLE yesterday, but I did get singed. Not touching it today.

As it turned out, my other 5 non-CLE batters didn’t do shit, either. So in the end it really didn’t matter for my case. :P

• zovyn

Well, the early slate is over for me. I actually thought CHI would be highly owned on the 4-game (FD) slate so I went away from them. Looks like they might put up 15-20 runs today. Can’t imagine the Brewers bullpen is going to put much effort into the day.

• jayzee666

I have all the Ashby and 0 hits. That is why they call me the GOAT! I played light anyway cuz I know what I am capable of!

I had an average of 4 Indians last night while my others bat did good. Everything balances out! Can’t wait to see who suffers tonight!!

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

Can’t wait to see who suffers tonight!!

I thought I’d try and see how many hitters from the DK tiers contest I could fit into a lineup. Since they’re all up around 5K (or more), that left little for pitching. Went with Dylan Cease and (drum roll please) Jordan Holloway.

P.S. Reconsidering Cease. Twins haven’t hit him hard (small sample size though). But they don’t strike out so much either. Maybe Chris Bassitt ?
    ~

• zovyn

14 runs for the Brewers. Yelich – 6.2 FD pts. Good times.

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

14 runs for the Brewers. Yelich – 6.2 FD pts. Good times.

I had Kim and I had Gray. But not Kim and Gray in a lineup. So my lineups had a least one pitcher with negative DKFP. (Also little to no Brewers, so not enough hitting anywho.)

Can’t wait for the main slate. Big thunderstorms here, better check the radars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1q1XoN_Qo
    ~

• ifthethunder

P.S. Did Kyle Schwarber and Trea Turner trade uniforms this afternoon? (I’ve got ‘em both.)

P.S. Jon Lester got the win, after all! And I got double dubs and a cash.

Lester: 1 W, 3 K, 5 ER, 2 BB, 7 HA, 15 O = 5.85 DKFP

Turner hit for the cycle, stole 2 bases, had 4 RBI and scored 2 runs. 46 DKFP. And Starlin Castro + Jordy Mercer scored the same (combined) for $200 less combined salary.
    ~

• jjwd

strange to see ohtani melting down. Gonna be a long game

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

I have all the Ashby and 0 hits. That is why they call me the GOAT! I played light anyway cuz I know what I am capable of!

I had an average of 4 Indians last night while my others bat did good. Everything balances out! Can’t wait to see who suffers tonight!!

Looks like it is the Blue Jays turn to be cursed! At least the 1st 3 batters and Gurriel.
    You may say that 11 points is not bad and yes, in my realm it is considered smashing it, but there was potential for much, much more.

• TheRyanFlaherty

GJGE Houston.
    Wish I never l never looked at the late slate, caused me to make some bets, pretty much all Houston, including to score first and win, ugh! Oh well…

• TheWeeIceMan

So if they call the NY game, do we get 14 points back for Ohtani…?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Astros blow. Enough said.

• ifthethunder

@sochoice said...

Astros blow. Enough said.

My ‘stack the tiers batters’ play broke down because tiers was full of Astros and Blue Jays. Thank goodness Jayzee didn’t jinx the Nats on the early slate!
    ~

• land_of_the_lock

Congrats if you have Ozzie albies tonight. Only way to any reasonable cash. Lotto balls, I guess.

• txdave41

So why was ATL suddenly so amazing on this one freaking night where everyone and their dog could get a hit? Seems like the only way to win a GPP now is to stack the entire same team every night and wait for the one night where they go ballistic.

• zovyn

I faded KC@BOS and LAA@NYY because of the weather concerns. SD@CIN seemed safest of the 3. Which one gets called after the 3 lengthy rain delays? Yup. Meh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).