• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -196 ) at Detroit ( 180 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 165 ) at LA Angels ( -180 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at SF Giants ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 105 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

might be time to consider pulling gohara, ace.

• eatmyturf23

This Padres’ bottom of the 5th is so awesome hahahahahaha.

Thank you, Atlanta bullpen (aka Gohara).

• eatmyturf23

@cjs5555 said...

might be time to consider pulling gohara, ace.

No, no. Let’s keep him in there a little longer

• younghazondabeat

SO THE PADRES AND GIANTS SCORE MORE RUNS THAN YANKS AND ANGELS SMH

• eatmyturf23

I want to see Gohaha circle back down to Clayton Richard and issue him a 2 out walk again…. ah shucks, nvm he got yanked

• cjs5555

@younghazondabeat said...

SO THE PADRES AND GIANTS SCORE MORE RUNS THAN YANKS AND ANGELS SMH

technically padres and giants have EACH scored more than NYY, LAA and ATL combined.

• younghazondabeat

@cjs5555 said...

technically padres and giants have EACH scored more than NYY, LAA and ATL combined.

Forgot about the Dbacks too lol

• damionismyname

This may have been the worst pitching slate of the year.

• cjs5555

@damionismyname said...

your top 2 scoring pitchers will be clayton richard (vs. ATL, #1 in wRC and 30th in K% vs. LHPs) and mike fiers (NYY like #2 in wRC vs. RHPs)

• eatmyturf23

@cjs5555 said...

your top 2 scoring pitchers will be clayton richard (vs. ATL, #1 in wRC and 30th in K% vs. LHPs) and mike fiers (NYY like #2 in wRC vs. RHPs)

The Braves lose badly on the first Monday of the month in the regular season. It’s a thing. (At least this year anyway)

• eatmyturf23

Until they face Phil Hughes. Why oh why did the Padres acquire him. He’s terrible.

• jloos

Why is Freddie Freeman such a bum?

• eatmyturf23

@jloos said...

Why is Freddie Freeman such a bum?

He had a 16 game hitting streak?

• jimmyrad

@eatmyturf23 said...

He had a 16 game hitting streak?

Old news, man… You’re living in the past, man… Today, right now, he’s the worst!

• madmanjayWV

@damionismyname said...

SUCK CITY AMERIKA
    98.569%-tile LU =
    at least the dude who took down 7.5 CNOTES n da 25c GPP also had 17 pts from GERMAN @ SP — just goes to show the only thing that matters in MLB DFS are #DADONGS

madmanjay
    Edit lineup↓
    684th / 47770
    POSITION
    $1
    WINNING

• madmanjayWV

@younghazondabeat said...

can someone tell me why people thought that german was the play he is nowhere near severino level of eliteness this guy is trash

The SHARPS liked HIM?

• madmanjayWV

It’s not even 4:44 and I’m 100% ALEX COBB

• superjon

@superjon said...

What a stressful 10 minutes. LUHQ wasn’t exporting CSV this morning, so I entered 40 dummy LUs manually.

Get home at 6:30 to make my last minute adjustments.

Build 40 new line ups and get ready to export at 6:57 to do a CSV edit on FD. CSV still not working.

Do some quick thinking on my feet, and decide to clear my cache. That works, but there’s a problem!! My entire player pool has been erased. Had to go team by team and erase the players I didn’t want. Luckily my player pool isn’t huge and it’s a small slate, so it was easy to remember who I liked. Finally I get my CSV and I’m ready for the edit. Upload into FD and suddenly it freezes at 7:08. WTF!!? Sometimes FD likes to log me out for some weird reason. I’m able to get back and log in and make the changes with one minute to spare.

I swear to god I better do more than just fracking double my investment tonight.

Cashed 35/40

Best LU got 51st in the $4 Squeeze. Good for $40

Clayton

Perez
    Merrifield
    Spangenburg
    Ahmed
    Ownings
    Stanton
    Upton
    Trout

• dandub9

What was the winning score in the FD $4 squeeze last night? Thanks

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@dandub9 said...

What was the winning score in the FD $4 squeeze last night? Thanks

There’s a thread that is updated daily that is stickied at the top of the Main Forum with links to some of the bigger tournaments across the industry.

Here’s the link: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-2538329

• FAMOF665

Argh like I said trying out baseball in between NBA games. Cashed the $10 single entry on FD with a -2 from Godley and taking Spagenberg out of my lineup. LOL oh what coulda been but soooo happy to take the double up. Only decision now is to let it ride today in some single entries or make another lineup for nba tomorrow night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler