8:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 174 ) at Chi Cubs ( -190 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 107 ) at Texas ( -115 ) —- T: 11
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -176 ) at Kansas City ( 161 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -115 ) at St. Louis ( 107 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -219 ) at Arizona ( 200 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 110 ) at LA Angels ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 143 ) at San Diego ( -156 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

My BOS stack is with Castro/Adames and Murphy 🤷🏻‍♂️

• dragon1952

MLB is just too random. Who would have thought SF and CWS, both on the road, could kill 2 of the top pitching options on the same night.

• Mr_tjRoto

To raise scoring sites should let you play pitchers in batting utitlity spots, maybe their scores would rise

Yahoo #‘s (* thru 9:55 pm)

Tier 1
    Blake Snell 8.9
    Stephen Strasburg 8.9

Tier 2
    Shane Bieber 29.6
    Noah Syndergaard 14.8
    Madison Bumgarner 13.9
    Eduardo Rodriguez 16.5
    Masahiro Tanaka 5.9

Tier 3
    Pablo Lopez 28.4
    Devin Smeltzer 5.8
    Dylan Bundy 4.8
    Reynaldo Lopez -1.0

Tier 4 – The Jessie Spanos Not On Caffeine Pills
    Kyle Hendricks 25.5
    Chase Anderson 9.7
    —Milwaukee Pitchers combined 9.7 -20.2 -0.7 4.0
    Max Fried -1.9

Tier 5 – The Screech Powers’
    Ryan Carpenter 16.4
    Jeff Hoffman 15.7
    Clayton Richard 11.7
    Glenn Sparkman 16.4
    Stephen Brault 7.8
    Drew Smyly -9.0

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

And Canning is imploding

• jayzee666

And REAPER says NO cash tonight!
    Or tomorrow, or the next day!
    No Variance there!

Thanks God for DK Dollars and the Diamond Level!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Padres wasting my Severino lineup

• me_mike84

@dragon1952 said...

MLB is just too random. Who would have thought SF and CWS, both on the road, could kill 2 of the top pitching options on the same night.

i know. sometimes i feel you are just better off making random picks in baseball. waste a day looking at numbers, spreadsheets or whatever only for the opposite to happen.

i only do single entires so i guess i cant get too frustrated but in baseball the players who do multiple entries definitely have the advantage

• zline34

@me_mike84 said...

i know. sometimes i feel you are just better off making random picks in baseball. waste a day looking at numbers, spreadsheets or whatever only for the opposite to happen.

i only do single entires so i guess i cant get too frustrated but in baseball the players who do multiple entries definitely have the advantage

Here’s how I start my day off with baseball research. Watch the 6 pack. Immediately cross off any player mentioned. Read forum immediately cross off any player mentioned more than twice. Look at the pricing of each Ace. Stack against each of the highest priced aces. Find the team that has been the hottest over the past few slates and play the opposing pitcher. And the most important is to figure part of my day is to figure out which stacks Jayzee is playing and play the opposing team. He usually plays pretty chalky stacks, but he can get sneaky. Profit.

• me_mike84

@zline34 said...

Here’s how I start my day off with baseball research. Watch the 6 pack. Immediately cross off any player mentioned. Read forum immediately cross off any player mentioned more than twice. Look at the pricing of each Ace. Stack against each of the highest priced aces. Find the team that has been the hottest over the past few slates and play the opposing pitcher. And the most important is to figure part of my day is to figure out which stacks Jayzee is playing and play the opposing team. He usually plays pretty chalky stacks, but he can get sneaky. Profit.

lol that’s probably the most sensible strategy I’ve heard. cheers!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Pablo Lopez and a MIA/BAL stack
    Haven’t checked the leaderboard… anyone on that combo?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Franmil making this night bearable

• madmanjayWV

@dragon1952 said...

I truly, really, really had a brutal time rostering STEPHANIE SUCKBURG — I knew it — still had in 1/4 FD LUs… also used PADDACK #NOPE — FRIED #NOPE — and I’m a STUPID Gluten 4-punishment THOR rider again……maybe when his ERA is at 5.00+ I’ll quit rostering him..

Shane Beiber I liked, always usually like Frankie Montaz……..to a degree…just baseball being #AYDS #BEISBOL — for examples

keep reading …….

Severino 3x DONG — screw Chance Sisco coming up..

FRAMBER VALDEZ guns a-blazin’ soon in HOU rotation…

Loads of shit-ball-XPRESS dudes getting shuffled up and down…

Dan Marino and the the DOLPHINS beat the PACKERS with a pair of safeties, 16-0.

I mean MAX FRIED 13.3% on DK quarter — seemed reasonable, but #BEISBOL gawds had otha ideas of #AYDS = -(1.6) NEGATIVEGTFO..whateva

The Orioles tried to give it away to the Rangers.

WHO was TOUTING JAY BRUCE first 3 ABs he had 2B, DONG, DONG @ nothing-ownership?

That’s #BEISBOL #AYDS — ain’t even summer yet!

• madmanjayWV

@Unico10 said...

Pablo Lopez and a MIA/BAL stack
    Haven’t checked the leaderboard… anyone on that combo?

good gawd ^^ MAYBE?

I keep looking @WORK earlier tonight — talking FANDUEL – i’m like who had SEVERINO he was like 3-4% ish? SUB 5% owned in 25c —- AYDS —- and I was thinking someone MAYBE outta 100,500+ ppl on FD $0.25 GPP — played PEDRO and JAY BRUCE 2-getha…but last I checked when l8 games were mid-way thru —- I had to go 14th place to find the first 0.7% owned JAY BRUCE #GOAT LU — it didn’t have SEVERINO either

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

Padres wasting my Severino lineup

I had a couple severinos, and unfortunately in my best lineup, if I just swapped severino for mancini I win it all on FD. got 18th with snell lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).