4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( +136 ) at Boston ( -148 ) —- T: 8.5

7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( +108 ) at Washington ( -117 ) —- T: 7.0
    7:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -108 ) at Philadelphia ( +100 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( +115 ) at Texas ( -125 ) —- T: 9.0
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( +114 ) at Kansas City ( -123 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -144 ) at Arizona ( +133 ) —- T: 8.0
    10:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( +114 ) at Seattle ( -123 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( +103 ) at LA Dodgers ( -111 ) —- T: 7.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tonytone1908

IDK, radar looks like the rain will miss the stadium in DC but who knows. Any update on this game yet? WGN was still showing rain delay a second ago but it just went away. Wonder what that means?

• johnnyhoops

OK,,THINK TARP IS COMMING OFF ,,
    ANYONE CONFIRM THAT?

• tonytone1908

i think the game is coming on on WGN

• tonytone1908

oops. now it says rain delay again

• tonytone1908

Ok, game starting just before 8 per WGN

• Cconn026

Tarp is coming off here and will start around 855 eastern

• johnnyhoops

perfect

• ebsteelers

jay bruce and the indians i might manage 10 dk points between 6 players

• FanFooBaa

Cconn026 you from CT? Im from Wallingford -went to CCSU

• Cconn026

@FanFooBaa said...

Cconn026 you from CT? Im from Wallingford -went to CCSU

Nah man, I’m from DC. I had to create a log in on rotogrinders and didn’t think I would be using it as a “handle” per say.

• 08Gary08

Why is Trumbo still slated in as a Diamondback??
    I took him in a lineup assuming he was slated in as a Mariner.
    DK even wrote in his analysis about the change and that he was in the lineup for the Mariners.
    WTF!!!

• whybore

He was still a DBack when they imported the players for today’s games yesterday. It would be nice if they could manually adjust it, but then prices could change for players during a day and mess with people too, so I understand why they don’t.

• 08Gary08

I actually just e-mailed DK support and Trumbo will still be receiving his points as a mariner. He just got locked in as a Diamondback and locked in when they that game started.
    He’s batting 5th and 9% of us will still get his points. :)

• FanFooBaa

Matt Harvey “Wallbanger” better start mowing down some mo-fo’s ASAP!

• ebsteelers

Lmao of course we get bad Harvey tonight.. wanna strike someone out you clown?

• Pats7914

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

That’s really weird they are paying Trumbo points but glad people aren’t getting screwed.

• Syko

I don’t think I’ve ever been as pissed paying attention to my contests as I have tonight. Almost all of my players in cash are reasonably low owned and now that a few of them have actually done something, I still am not climbing up the ranks. It makes literally no sense, and I swear I’m playing by a different scoring system than other people, lol.

• scottmsteiner

@Syko said...

I don’t think I’ve ever been as pissed paying attention to my contests as I have tonight. Almost all of my players in cash are reasonably low owned and now that a few of them have actually done something, I still am not climbing up the ranks. It makes literally no sense, and I swear I’m playing by a different scoring system than other people, lol.

It’s a low scoring night so far. Not a lot of fireworks and the starting pitching has been average at best.

• Syko

@scottmsteiner said...

It’s a low scoring night so far. Not a lot of fireworks and the starting pitching has been average at best.

If I have a 5% player suddenly score a lot of points and I don’t seem to gain ground on anyone, that is annoying.

• Syko

Chirinos is quickly becoming the analog of Ariza in MLB for me. Really good unless I roster him.

• cwatson51

i havent been playing joc. tonight i play him 2 men on and he strikes out. sighs

• MikeSos760

@Syko said...

Chirinos is quickly becoming the analog of Ariza in MLB for me. Really good unless I roster him.

Hehe. Two men on. Bottom of the 11th. One out. He lines out into an unassisted double play.

• 08Gary08

Still haven’t received points for Trumbos hit. Although DK informed he they will be valid! Err so frustrating.
    Someone needs to start hitting some Homers.
    Will be pissed if it’s Trumbo. Lol

• cedric19

Nothing more annoying than people way ahead of me with 2 players that aren’t even playing SMH

• TheWeeIceMan

Closest I’ve ever been in the Slam tonight. Bad call on Votto, but otherwise feel like I’m getting better at MLB. Might also win a seat to the Super Slugger tonight.

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/13097283/scoring/lineup/186494873/

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).